• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:199] What Americans Think about President Biden (1 Viewer)

CNN's host isn't so optimistic.
He's calling for reality-check.

Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a DM clip of CNN’s Fareed Zakaria sharing his bleak warning for Democrats about Joe Biden’s likelihood of losing the 2024 election.

CNN's host isn't so optimistic.
He's calling for reality-check.
Biden's numbers are nothing to be optimistic about, his improvement is in comparison to how bad he was before rather than what he needs to possibly win. Which is why one suggestion I've seen for how early Biden wants the debates makes sense--to see if he can bump up his numbers, or if he should bow out before the convention.

Biden's numbers are nothing to be optimistic about, his improvement is in comparison to how bad he was before rather than what he needs to possibly win. Which is why one suggestion I've seen for how early Biden wants the debates makes sense--to see if he can bump up his numbers, or if he should bow out before the convention.

Oh boy, if he bows out - who's in line to take his place?

Oh boy, if he bows out - who's in line to take his place?
The only one I really see is Newsom. It certainly wouldn't be Harris!

And a third week of improvement in a row for Biden! Mind, those are incremental improvements and he's still underwater by double digits, but I'm sure the Biden supporters will take any good news they can get.

Biden's past week:
  • Strong Approval 22% (+1)
  • Strong Disapproval 44% (-2)
  • Total Approval 42% (+1)
  • Total Disapproval 56% (-1)
Biden's past month:
  • Strong Approval 22%
  • Strong Disapproval 47%
  • Total Approval 41%
  • Total Disapproval 58%
Biden's time in office:
  • Strong Approval 25%