• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:1988] Sidney Powell Claims to Have Testimony From Dominion Workers Trained On How To Flip Trump Votes To Biden

Your signature is funny because Powell reckons Trump may have had 7 million votes stolen ....and Biden 10 million “votes“ added...Trump wins by 11 million votes in a landslide lol!😂😁

you willing to wager on this?

we are now 570 post into this thread and still the only evidence anyone has is "Powell said so".
Patience grasshopper.

PS. She has tons more whistle blowers than the Dems had in this sham impeachment which was none and A:: of you said, like Hirono, "We must believe the whistle blower".

Jared and Ivanka want you to know that they privately frown on the coup attempt they’re doing nothing to stop, and for which they should be remembered as traitors for the rest of their parasitical lives.

d98rr6h-16aa742f-8dcf-4afa-941c-180387b42104.jpg

;)

Getting stuff to court is easy of you have the means, the question is what stands up in court. Since she doesn't want to announce the information she has, we'll have to wait and see if this goes down the same road as the other Trump campaign lawsuits. Right now, all of these vaporware claims don't make the odds of these lawsuits standing up in court look too good.
I agree with you to a point...but I wouldn’t be too concerned about conflating these current claims with what she might have. She’s put her reputation on the fact that she is adamant that what she’s got is basically an earthquake...undeniable proof of massive fraud in an attempted political coup with foreign backing.

Paradoxical, it honestly wouldn't shock any of us if you actually thought the world was flat.
It is. If it's not flat, how come we don't all fall off?

Then she should go before the court and present her "evidence."

I agree with you to a point...but I wouldn’t be too concerned about conflating these current claims with what she might have. She’s put her reputation on the fact that she is adamant that what she’s got is basically an earthquake...undeniable proof of massive fraud in an attempted political coup with foreign backing.

The idea that a lawyer prone to supporting qanon theories has evidence that a software company picked by Republicans caused the Republicans to lose - evidence that eluded the cybersecurity folks at DHS and the GA Republican Secretary of State who oversaw the election, seems like a bit of a stretch.

Like I’ve said...we’ll see on that front...but Trump has a habit of triggering Dems into making the wrong moves and assumptions.

I wonder who within the US military picked up those servers in Germany....

No US commander authorized a raid on German sovereign soil... Good lord...

There was no way Trump could have ever beaten what was already fixed...and Trump probably new that. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if there were bear traps already set in place for when the fix was set.

Nice job avoiding the point.

That's the only thing that makes in remotely compelling, but at the same time, one has to wonder about how well thought out the lawsuits were given how easily they have been dismissed. The biggest flaw I see is starting from a premise not based in fact: Trump stating the only way he loses is if the election is rigged. That leaves the campaign trying to make the evidence fit a false narrative, instead of the evidence building the narrative.

Patience grasshopper.

PS. She has tons more whistle blowers than the Dems had in this sham impeachment which was none and A:: of you said, like Hirono, "We must believe the whistle blower".

The one lawsuit that had anything at all to do with Dominion, by virtue of an attached affidavit concerning statistical analysis, was thrown out of court yesterday.

Rudy did not present any evidence of voter fraud in PA during his disastrous court appearance, and despite his bluster during his press conferences, he admitted to the judge he wasn't claiming voter fraud:

Under questioning from a federal judge in Pennsylvania on Tuesday, Mr. Giuliani made a different admission: “This is not a fraud case,” he said.

Since Election Day, the Trump campaign and its allies have filed more than 30 lawsuits that seek to stop the certification of results or have ballots thrown out. None have gotten any real legal traction, as lawyers back away from suggestions that the election was stolen, admit in court that there’s no sign of fraud and have their evidence dismissed as unreliable. One minor win in Pennsylvania set aside a relatively small number of ballots that hadn’t been counted yet — an inconsequential victory since Mr. Biden had already won the state without them.

Trump's legal team would have already filed a lawsuit if they had the information.

You are the victim of propaganda

It's a scam. . They are running a scam to part Trump supporters from their wallets.

The one lawsuit that had anything at all to do with Dominion, by virtue of an attached affidavit concerning statistical analysis, was thrown out of court yesterday.

Rudy did not present any evidence of voter fraud in PA during his disastrous court appearance, and despite his bluster during his press conferences, he admitted to the judge he wasn't claiming voter fraud:

Trump's legal team would have already filed a lawsuit if they had the information.

You are the victim of propaganda

It's a scam. . They are running a scam to part Trump supporters from their wallets.

I wasn't aware that attorneys are supposed to present their case to the public instead of in court because you are anxious.

Is this some new law?

You guys should pick one conspiracy theory and stick with it. This is at least the 20th one I've seen, and the previous 19 were debunked one after the other, like the "democratic super computer" that hacked all the states and changed just enough votes for Biden to win but couldn't help us win super close senate races.

Just be honest, you guys were always going to do this no matter what. You started with the conclusion "If Trump lost there MUST be fraud because it's impossible for him to lose legitimately" then you began seeking and creating anything that might back that up.

Can you even admit it's possible Biden won legitimately or like most Trump supporters did you rule that out months ago?
Of course they believe the election was fraudulent; Trump set them up from day one stating that the only way he would lose was if the election was rigged.
Now, I recall Trump bellowing 'rigged!' at every opportunity during the 2016 cycle, yet he was quite happy to take a job as the result of fraud. We heard not a whisper from him about fraud or rigging thereafter-until, predictably, this election.
If it was fraudulent show us the evidence. 'We have it but we're not going to share' looks more pathetic by the day. Could be why they've lost every single case they brought to court.

Georgia already completed its recount and certified its results yesterday.

Gov. Kemp is calling for an audit. If this all materializes and we're back to another recount, this is likely to be the electoral version of the Benghazi investigations.

Well it wasn’t enough...you don’t know what Powell’s got yet...why would she put all her cards on the table now lol? She’s just setting the general theme now and these weak cases are just there to give the Dems a sense that this ain’t over so that they may make more bad moves trying to cover their tracks.

There was no way Trump could have ever beaten what was already fixed...and Trump probably new that. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if there were bear traps already set in place for when the fix was set.

This is not the kind of evidence and logic that is going to somehow magically overturn Biden's victory by

a) getting a court to intervene in any of the key, battleground states in a way that would have any realistic chance of changing the results, or

b) convince state legislatures in any of the key battleground states to pass ex post facto laws enabling them to appoint their own electoral college electors thereby defying the will of the plurality of the voters in each of those states, or

c) inspire faithless electoral college electors to vote for Trump instead of Biden, or

d) somehow convince both the House and the Senate to challenge and reject enough of Biden's electoral college votes that the choice for the next President is thrown to the House of Representatives, and the House, dominated by Democrats is persuaded to the extent that they have no other choice but to select Trump to be the next president.

It's not going to happen.

Trump supporters are delusional.

Trump is running a scam.

Of course they believe the election was fraudulent; Trump set them up from day one stating that the only way he would lose was if the election was rigged.
Now, I recall Trump bellowing 'rigged!' at every opportunity during the 2016 cycle, yet he was quite happy to take a job as the result of fraud. We heard not a whisper from him about fraud or rigging thereafter-until, predictably, this election.
You should be more concerned with your own sorry ass country.

Back
Top Bottom