• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:162]Does using this image as an avatar make you a racist?

Is using this image racist?

• Yes, it racist

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, it's meant to honor MLK

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And those that support him based on his dog whistles certainly are.

Why is it that you liberals are the only ones who hear these supposed dog whistles?

And those that support him based on his dog whistles certainly are.

Here's the thing about Trump. He is actually VERY good at a couple of things. One of those things is he knows how to say things that will get people emotional (sometimes it's too create chaos, other times it's to use people for his gain).

I wish more democrats would give him credit for being great at that. Then they could come up with their own slogans..

Trump: Didn't care about religion until he needed to use Christians.

Trump: For gun control until he needed the NRA.

Trump: For debt before he was against debt before he was for debt.

Trump: Employed illegals before he wanted your money to build a wall.

Those who understand have taught liberals well.

I see. Its because you are so scary smart. Then riddle me this professor, if these dog whistles are meant for people like me, but I dont hear them and you do. What good are they?

Taught to hear dog whistles that don't exist? I'd be angry with those that "understand."

So you admit that words cannot have different meaning depending on the person who's using them and the context in which they are used?? Im not understanding why you are so confused on this?

I see. Its because you are so scary smart. Then riddle me this professor, if these dog whistles are meant for people like me, but I dont hear them and you do. What good are they?

They are made for the people who WILL hear them...…...and see them in a negative light. Maybe you are just not listening? Maybe you do hear them and you are listening, but just don't understand what they are? Other than not listening or not understanding, I have no idea why you cannot hear what others hear loud and clear.

Re: Does using this image as an avatar make you a racist?

Well, according to this poster he is an African American...well..he just states that he's black but that should be plenty...right? *Note, he notes this in a different thread than this one.

However in THIS thread this is what he had to say about the avatar:

So, there's your answer.

I have no idea who AGENT J is. The user with this offensive avatar is apdst.

So you admit that words cannot have different meaning depending on the person who's using them and the context in which they are used?? Im not understanding why you are so confused on this?
I stated exactly what I said. Whatever personal nonsense and emotional garbage is making you this incoherent is really hindering your ability to communicate.

Put simply, your gibberish is gibberish.

Re: Does using this image as an avatar make you a racist?

Moderator's Warning:
Closed for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom