• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:156]Obamagate: The worst politicaql scandal in US history

So maybe in another 3 years? Or 10 years? Lol

I know....you need to fine Obama's birth certificate first. Lol

We have already been given a peek at Obama's questionable birth certificate. What we have not yet been given a peek at is evidence that honest forensics examiners have verified its authenticity.

We have already been given a peek at Obama's questionable birth certificate. What we have not yet been given a peek at is evidence that honest forensics examiners have verified its authenticity.

You will get to the bottom of this@!!!!

But not sure what you will do when you get there. Lol

I forgot to mention 3: How much evidence do we have that Trump is of the devil and Obama is of God?
Flynn, Manafort, Cohen, Stone, Barr, Trump <— crime syndicate — Barr covered up Iran-Contra in 1992 — Barr is a criminal traitor —

You got it!!!! Bill gates started coronavirus!!!!

Dude you are just perfect. Lol

I did not read that Bill Gates started the coronavirus pandemic. Did you read that somewhere or are you just making that up? I did read that Gates partnered with Kenyan officials to sterilize thousands of Kenyan girls without their knowledge or consent with carefully created vaccines designed to get the sterilization job done while vaccinating them against tetanus at the same time.

I did not read that Bill Gates started the coronavirus pandemic. Did you read that somewhere or are you just making that up? I did read that Gates partnered with Kenyan officials to sterilize thousands of Kenyan girls without their knowledge or consent with carefully created vaccines designed to get the sterilization job done while vaccinating them against tetanus at the same time.

Yeah....and then he killed batman. Lol

Yes, we've already seen that evidence. The LFBC was officially confirmed by the state of HI as legit.

Of course, because the Black guy can never be legitimate. Hey, maybe the KKTrumpers will find a reason to hang him like Christian George did to Saddam.

LOL! Long ago debunked. Thanks for admitting you can't cite a shred of evidence.

Does he ever post anything which has not already been debunked?

Yeah, I've been watching pandemic movies since the Andromeda Strain...The US was involved in research in Wuhan also, what's new....And Trump funded it since Trump is the head of the executive branch and the NIH which is under the control of the executive branch...

Not only that, but Trump was president in 2018 when American diplomats in China warned of the possibility of a major disaster coming from an accidental release of deadly viruses in the Wuhan lab whose protections against accidental release were seriously inadequate.

Yeah trump killed them

Democrat buffoons: If there were any preventable deaths in the US from the coronavirus then it was all President Trump's fault, because we need him out of our way in the 2020 election.

Democrat buffoons: If there were any preventable deaths in the US from the coronavirus then it was all President Trump's fault, because we need him out of our way in the 2020 election.

Yeah trump is awful. Lol

Yes, we've already seen that evidence. The LFBC was officially confirmed by the state of HI as legit.

I know the democrat political officials closely guarding the LFBC 'verified' its authenticity, but I was pointing out that reputable forensic experts have still not verified its authenticity.

Trump is a bum, selling out America for thirty pieces of silver. Of course, Jesus warned of false prophets like him. Funny to me is seeing the so-called Jesus people **** on their savior to worship the Judas.

Democrats pave the way for crooks like Hillary and Biden (who have made billions in illegal trading on political favors) to take control of the government, giving them access to the US treasury for more massive payouts to friends and supporters and favored democrat political causes.

Of course, because the Black guy can never be legitimate. Hey, maybe the KKTrumpers will find a reason to hang him like Christian George did to Saddam.

Black guys cannot be legitimate? Who told you that crap? Have you never heard of Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson or Herman Cain, among thousands of others? Or did someone tell yoiu blacks are immune from prosecution if they are famous enough, like O.J. Simpson was?

Sit back and enjoy as dumbshlt Obama has the shlt hit the fan right back into his face.

Back
Top Bottom