• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W: 1411] Video: Woman Killed in Capitol was Executed. Cop Should Face Charges.

Your claim that the victim shot in the neck meant to murder a politician is not shared by everyone although most respondents here I think would agree with you.

When are you going to let us know what decorations she received while in the AF since you made the claim?

Your claim that the victim shot in the neck meant to murder a politician is not shared by everyone although most respondents here I think would agree with you.
I claim the attempted killer was shot before she could get to congress.

They did not have long from the time the breach took place to get people all the way out of the building, that is why they were told to shelter in place.
It looked like a pretty empty chamber to me. Do you have a picture of all of them hunkering down in the corner somewhere?

It looked like a pretty empty chamber to me. Do you have a picture of all of them hunkering down in the corner somewhere?

Yes. the chamber was empty, but the building was not. The Capital Building includes more than just the two chambers.

When are you going to let us know what decorations she received while in the AF since you made the claim?
I repeated what I read by someone on this thread but I do not have personal information about Ashli Babbitt decoration.

Yes. the chamber was empty, but the building was not. The Capital Building includes more than just the two chambers.
The Capital building also has tunnels leading to other buildings.

Congressional leaders were being evacuated from the Capitol complex just before 5 p.m. ET and were set to be taken to Fort McNair, a nearby Army base in Washington, according to a federal law enforcement official.
Note the quote says Congressional leaders. How did they get there? And where was MP taken?

No, the decorated veteran who was murdered by a rogue cop was no member of the Taliban with whom the Trump administration has a peace deal.

I'll ask you as well. What decoration?

What decorations did she receive while in the service?

Why did she get out of the service as an E4 after 14 years?

The rules at the time she got out was that an E4 had to get out after 8 years due to what we called the "up or out" rule. The fact that she got out after 14 years as an E4 shows that she lost rank prior to getting out....that only happens for disciplinary reasons.
If you censor one more of my posts, you will not hear from me again.

Back
Top Bottom