• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:1396] Questions that atheists are afraid to answer

I'm not interested in your arbitrary standards of popularity and longevity.
Q anon popularity has been studied and benchmarks for its popularity have been established.

Be happy to find more for you if you are not convinced that a lot of conservatives believe in the utter crap Q anon produces.

We've now had 2,051 pages of atheists/agnostics answering a variety of different questions. I don't see one unanswered question. Face it. Atheists are not afraid to answer questions.

We've now had 2,051 pages of atheists/agnostics answering a variety of different questions. I don't see one unanswered question. Face it. Atheists are not afraid to answer questions.

Would you know evidence for God if you came across it? *L*

OH YE OF GREAT FAITH!! LOL
Its actually fact that the mitochondria and the cell used to be separate. The mitochondria actually contains DNA and joined within a larger cell out of necessity. Thats how more simple organelles like the mitochondria became part of a more complex cell.

So tell me how an ancient hebrew golem spell creates life out of magic?

What defines a god? The biblical god i am more certain is a fable.

That's a classic. My god, if I ever believe in one, won't play hide and seek.

1. What is your process for evaluating evidence for God?
2. Do you even have a process for evaluating such evidence?
3. Are you willing to tell me, to describe this process?
4. If not why? why are you unwilling to describe a process yet eager for me to describe my evidence?
5. How can you claim you've never seen evidence for God when you do not have any way to evaluate evidence for God?
6 . Can you reassure me that you don't intend to reject anything and everything that I might show to you as evidence?

I've tried, I've asked several and all I get is evasion, waffling, prevarication.

What does it reveal to us when the atheist refuses to answer these? what can we infer from their stubborn refusals?

I put it to you that this means that these atheists actually already believe there is no God, they falsely claim to "withhold" belief because they want to masquerade as being rational, they do not want to admit that deep in their hearts they are convinced there is no God.

So when an atheist asks for evidence beware, they have no intention of honestly evaluating evidence, that's all just part of their game, their real process is to simply reject whatever is shown them, no need to evaluate when they already believe (but won't admit) that there is no God.

This is good old fashioned atheism: "an explicit belief that no gods exist" yet they are afraid too to even admit that and be honest.
Typical bullshit claims. Typical bullshit thread. Typical deceit. Don't you ever get tired of being so transparently mendacious? Does your religious doctrine reward mendacity? My recollection is that God instructed his Christian followers not to lie. Did you miss that part, or was it "inconvenient"?

I suppose the best "evidence " would be direct.

Last edited:
Typical bullshit claims. Typical bullshit thread. Typical deceit. Don't you ever get tired of being so transparently mendacious? Does your religious doctrine reward mendacity? My recollection is that God instructed his Christian followers not to lie. Did you miss that part, or was it "inconvenient"?

I suppose the best "evidence " would be direct.
Yep. Complete disaster of a thread.

Funny thing is, he's trying to revive the lame premise of this crapfest in a different thread that's quite possibly an even larger crapfest of a thread.

See here: https://debatepolitics.com/threads/are-atheists-right.451700/

Yep. Complete disaster of a thread.

Funny thing is, he's trying to revive the lame premise of this crapfest in a different thread that's quite possibly an even larger crapfest of a thread.

See here: https://debatepolitics.com/threads/are-atheists-right.451700/
I didn't realize how old this thread was. I just keep seeing the same mendacious claim that "atheists won't answer me", etc. It is just a repetitious lie. He knows better. We all know better.

Can someone tell me how exactly an ancient hebrew golem ritual creates life?

Do you have any objective evidence for any supernatural creator deity that does not rely on faith or belief to support it? You believe in just one of the more than 250 possible gods and there is the same evidence for any of them existing. Absolutely zero.

You can believe and pray to anything that you want, even if your god is two broken Pez dispensers and a rusty Edsel hubcap but dont expect other to tell you that your beliefs are either logical or rational. You certainly cannot tell us to play along with your myths, obey them as secular law or support them with our tax dollars.

Interestingly enough, the OP and a few other fundies certainly seem 'afraid' to expose us to the proof and evidence they insist exists that proves God's Existence. 🤷

Seems quite hypocritical to me but @Sherlock Holmes, the OP, has not returned in some time.

Interestingly enough, the OP and a few other fundies certainly seem 'afraid' to expose us to the proof and evidence they insist exists that proves God's Existence. 🤷

Seems quite hypocritical to me but @Sherlock Holmes, the OP, has not returned in some time.

Through the sheer power of his superior intellect, Sherlock Holmes has almost convinced me that God exists.

I think that one more post from Sherlock Holmes will transform me into a believer.

Now that Sherlock is BANNED :ROFLMAO: can you people let this stupid thread finally die???
Can we keep it alive for 3 days with the possibility of his resurrection?:LOL:

Her track record of being insanely wrong is quite lengthy and well documented. I doubt anyone pays a stitch of attention to her posts other than to destroy them with basic reason and simple logic.

Her track record of being insanely wrong is quite lengthy and well documented. I doubt anyone pays a stitch of attention to her posts other than to destroy them with basic reason and simple logic.
Says the one who's always wrong...

Says the one who's always wrong...
Just because you disagree with those ideas or that you post a passage from the Watchtower doesn't mean that you have ever been correct on any religious subject. The fact that you agree with what you post doesn't mean that your claims are objectively true or logical.

Back
Top Bottom