• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:1011]TRUMP’S TAXES SHOW CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

They have been screaming for 4 years that Trump is hiding his taxes because he is committing tax evasion, now the NYT claims they have the taxes and the big story is Trump writes off business losses.

Note how the Slimes released this "bombshell" two days before the debates? One thing I remember Trump saying about tax law... He is using the very tax breaks congress passed into law. Oh the horrors! He's such a dummy to use tax law to his advantage.

Last edited:

You and other Trumpies appear to have rather selective memories

Why did Trump run for president with all these financial problems?

What's Trump's angle?

Is he hoping his stint as president will generate some business? Maybe a new hotel in Moscow?

I'm not surprised he fought so hard to hide his taxes. His tax returns make him look incompetent.

This is good news. He's done!
Nope. The Trumpsters will say it's good business to pay as little as possible. And of course, he has accountants that do his taxes and advise him on what's smart. If anything, Trump will just throw a few of them under the bus.

It sure didn't take long for those records to get to the Times, did it? LOL

True to form, demonize the messenger.

It's different when Trump haters do it?

Damn right, I will demonize the Slimes. They've been caught telling lies, printing exaggerations, and are purveyors of fake news, especially against this president.

That's a huge article. I don't have time to read all of it right now, but it appears the image of Trump being a billionaire has been nothing but a marketing in scam in order to promote his own image. He is loaded with debt, and it sounds like he is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Damn right, I will demonize the Slimes. They've been caught telling lies, printing exaggerations, purveyors of fake news, before about this president.

Such as?

I'm not a tax expert. Can someone smarter than me tell me if there's a crime here?

This is good news. He's done!
Why do you think this will be the death nail? He is not doing well already and is unpopular, but I am not sure this will be a storm shed moment. I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong... lol

Damn right, I will demonize the Slimes. They've been caught telling lies, printing exaggerations, and are purveyors of fake news, especially against this president.

Just curious, could you provide evidence that what you just said is true?

Trump paying less personal income taxes than the rubes that vote for him.

You can read Trump's tax returns two ways: either Donald Trump is the greatest tax cheat in US history - or he is a financial desperado hopelessly in debt to God knows who & needs every dollar he scams from Secret Service golf car rentals just to pay the electricity bill. — David Frum

I'm not a tax expert. Can someone smarter than me tell me if there's a crime here?

His prior personal attorney claimed that he routinely overvalued his positions for loans, and undervalued them to avoid taxes. That would be a crime.

(which I think you know)

An emergency press conference. He must be worried.

worried? no. He knows his Orcs could care less. It's is ego that needs to be protected through his lies.

2 days before debate they brings this up. NY Times are democrats!

So when are we gonna see taxes from Clintons, Obamas?

i've always been very concerned about who in the hell Donald Trump is massively in debt to. it has to be the Russian Mob.

Once the details come out, we will see that he’s a common crook, who overestimates is loses and underestimated his gains, in order to evade taxes.

According to the article, he spent $70,000 on his hair. Sure he did. We’ve seen his hair.
I know. Keep dreaming. You have been falling for this crap for 4 years now. There is no chance you will ever wake up.

Why do you think this will be the death nail? He is not doing well already and is unpopular, but I am not sure this will be a storm shed moment. I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong... lol
Surely, he isn’t going to gain support from this. Even if he only gets 1/2 pt lose in some states, that’s enough to turn Ohio and Georgia blue.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…