• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[W:1011]TRUMP’S TAXES SHOW CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

They have been screaming for 4 years that Trump is hiding his taxes because he is committing tax evasion, now the NYT claims they have the taxes and the big story is Trump writes off business losses. 😂

Note how the Slimes released this "bombshell" two days before the debates? One thing I remember Trump saying about tax law... He is using the very tax breaks congress passed into law. Oh the horrors! He's such a dummy to use tax law to his advantage. ;)

Last edited:
Again, you are just gushing nonsense from your own private delusions. For one thing, when Russian Oligarchs are looking to hide money they don't do it in the US. They hire the VP's kid to help run interference for them while they stash the money in Cyprus. 😂

You and other Trumpies appear to have rather selective memories
ERIC TRUMP: “WE HAVE ALL THE FUNDING WE NEED OUT OF RUSSIA”
According to a Boston radio interview with golf journalist James Dodson, Eric Trump tells Dodson that Trump golf courses heavily relied on funding from Russia. Eric Trump denies this allegation.

T
hough Trump has never succeeded in developing property in Russia, his company has benefited significantly from Russian money in the form of its clientele. For example, according to a Bloomberg investigation into Trump World Tower, which broke ground in 1998, “a third of units sold on floors 76 through 83 by 2004 involved people or limited liability companies connected to Russia and neighboring states.” Trump World Tower sales agent Debra Stotts told Bloomberg that they had “big buyers from Russia and Ukraine and Kazakhstan.” New York real estate broker Dolly Lenz sold “about 65 units in Trump World Tower […] to Russian buyers looking for real estate.” Lenz is quoted as saying “I had contacts in Moscow looking to invest in the United States […] what do you have to recommend?’ They all wanted to meet Donald. They became very friendly.” In 2002, “the push to sell units in Trump World to Russians expanded,” when Sotheby’s International Realty reportedly teams up with Kirsanova Realty, a Russian company.

The Trump Organization reportedly welcomed the Russian clientele. For example, a 2013 article in The Nation about the influx of Russian money in Miami real estate noted that Elena Baronoff, a Russian-American socialite once described on the cover of a Russian magazine as “The Russian Hand of Donald Trump,” operated a real-estate company catering to Eastern European buyers out of the lobby of the city’s Trump International Beach Resort. The New Republic has also extensively documented how the Trump Organization actively sought Russian buyers, so much so that the area around Trump Sunny Isles in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

Why did Trump run for president with all these financial problems?

What's Trump's angle?

Is he hoping his stint as president will generate some business? Maybe a new hotel in Moscow?

I'm not surprised he fought so hard to hide his taxes. His tax returns make him look incompetent.

This is good news. He's done!
Nope. The Trumpsters will say it's good business to pay as little as possible. And of course, he has accountants that do his taxes and advise him on what's smart. If anything, Trump will just throw a few of them under the bus.

It sure didn't take long for those records to get to the Times, did it? LOL

True to form, demonize the messenger.

It's different when Trump haters do it? ;)

Damn right, I will demonize the Slimes. They've been caught telling lies, printing exaggerations, and are purveyors of fake news, especially against this president.

LONG-CONCEALED RECORDS SHOW TRUMP’S CHRONIC LOSSES AND YEARS OF TAX AVOIDANCE

The Times obtained Donald Trump’s tax information extending over more than two decades, revealing struggling properties, vast write-offs, an audit battle and hundreds of millions in debt coming due.

Donald J. Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes the year he won the presidency. In his first year in the White House, he paid another $750.

He had paid no income taxes at all in 10 of the previous 15 years — largely because he reported losing much more money than he made.
===============
Well, well. Either he's not the successful businessman that he claims to be and losses more money than he earns or he's a cheat that pays less money in taxes than the working poor.

Romney was attacked during the 2012 election because he only paid 12% in federal tax. How will paying only $750, the highest in decades is going to fly?
That's a huge article. I don't have time to read all of it right now, but it appears the image of Trump being a billionaire has been nothing but a marketing in scam in order to promote his own image. He is loaded with debt, and it sounds like he is on the verge of bankruptcy.

Damn right, I will demonize the Slimes. They've been caught telling lies, printing exaggerations, purveyors of fake news, before about this president.

Such as?

I'm not a tax expert. Can someone smarter than me tell me if there's a crime here?

This is good news. He's done!
Why do you think this will be the death nail? He is not doing well already and is unpopular, but I am not sure this will be a storm shed moment. I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong... lol

Damn right, I will demonize the Slimes. They've been caught telling lies, printing exaggerations, and are purveyors of fake news, especially against this president.

Just curious, could you provide evidence that what you just said is true?

Trump paying less personal income taxes than the rubes that vote for him.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Note how the Slimes released this "bombshell" two days before the debates? One thing I remember Trump saying about tax law... He is using the very tax breaks congress passed into law. Oh the horrors! He's such a dummy to use tax law to his advantage. ;)
You can read Trump's tax returns two ways: either Donald Trump is the greatest tax cheat in US history - or he is a financial desperado hopelessly in debt to God knows who & needs every dollar he scams from Secret Service golf car rentals just to pay the electricity bill. — David Frum

I'm not a tax expert. Can someone smarter than me tell me if there's a crime here?

His prior personal attorney claimed that he routinely overvalued his positions for loans, and undervalued them to avoid taxes. That would be a crime.

(which I think you know)

An emergency press conference. He must be worried.

worried? no. He knows his Orcs could care less. It's is ego that needs to be protected through his lies.

2 days before debate they brings this up. NY Times are democrats!

So when are we gonna see taxes from Clintons, Obamas?

You can read Trump's tax returns two ways: either Donald Trump is the greatest tax cheat in US history - or he is a financial desperado hopelessly in debt to God knows who & needs every dollar he scams from Secret Service golf car rentals just to pay the electricity bill. — David Frum

i've always been very concerned about who in the hell Donald Trump is massively in debt to. it has to be the Russian Mob.

Once the details come out, we will see that he’s a common crook, who overestimates is loses and underestimated his gains, in order to evade taxes.

According to the article, he spent $70,000 on his hair. Sure he did. We’ve seen his hair.
I know. Keep dreaming. You have been falling for this crap for 4 years now. There is no chance you will ever wake up.

Why do you think this will be the death nail? He is not doing well already and is unpopular, but I am not sure this will be a storm shed moment. I could be wrong. I hope I am wrong... lol
Surely, he isn’t going to gain support from this. Even if he only gets 1/2 pt lose in some states, that’s enough to turn Ohio and Georgia blue.

Back
Top Bottom