• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:1] Derek Chauvin convicted of murder in death of George Floyd

<shrug> Well, I tried. Stand aside, then my friend. We'll take care of it, we always have and always will.
This is your response to making a false claim that you are incapable of supporting with any facts whatsoever? Perhaps you should sit down because all you've put forth are lies so far.

BS!!! Chauvin kept his knee on the neck of a black man for over 9 minutes suffocating the life out of him in front of a crowd of horrified onlookers in broad daylight. Because he believed that he could. Because those before him had gotten away with doing so to those of Floyd's ilk so many times before. That was how the system in Minnesota and elsewhere has always worked. What Chauvin did was a derivative of the institutional racism existent in American policing in its most immediate and deadliest form. Which undoubtedly fueled his own callous disregard for the sanctity of human life of someone he clearly regarded as being the lesser than him as a human being.

Nonsense. Chauvin would of done the same to a white man on Meth and fentanyl, acting as Floyd had AND believed EVEN MORE that he could get away with it because the guy was white. Thats why across the country police kill nearly twice as many whites as they do blacks. Has nothing to do with race. The MORE NUMEROUS White lives snuffed out by cops matter also despite the slogan that says otherwise.
Its purposeful DISINFORMATION intended to lead you to believe as exactly as you do. Dont have to be so damned easily fooled. Think for yourselves for a change.

Some people support a cops actions no matter what... even if it is murdering an unarmed and overpowered person.

Believing his gross negligence lead to a case of manslaughter, isnt support of negligent manslaughter. AND believing he likely died of fentanyl and meth isnt support for sitting on top of him while he does. You simply characterize those positions as support for what Chauvin did, so you can have something to post about.

The jury convicted him out of fear for RETALIATION. Especially the six women on the jury. Wish I could have been on the jury. NOT GUILTY by reasonable doubt. And I want something done with Maxine Waters getting involved INCITING VIOLENCE. Another question, if the jury was sequestered. Which means no communication with the outside world. Then WHY were they allowed to have their cell phones. Sorry he's dead. But he has been judged by his maker. Who knows where he is at. Only two places Heaven or Hell. The following morning Good Morning American with the 9yr old. Who testified that she is a hero. It was traumatic for her to see Chauvin kneeling on Floyd. Want to know what traumatic is. I was 9yrs old. Being with my grandmother. Who was shot in the head by military. And another thing that pissed me off. Watching my two favorite programs. Gray's Anatomy and Engine 19. Why did they have to use Chauvin's case in their last Thursday's programming. I will no longer watch those programs. Watching tv has turned me not to watch anymore. Not interested in watching, girls and guys kissing. TV programing is nothing but junk. And the news media LIES. Don't need tv anymore. Have over a 700 collection of DVDS to watch. The world has been taken over by EVIL in every aspect of our lives. The evil becomes GOOD and good has become EVIL. You have to LIE, CHEAT and STEAL not to mention become two faced people. Be nice to their face, turn and you get stabbed in the back. Corruption in the government. Rich can do whatever they please. Common people no longer have laws for protection. Criminals have more rights. It was stated long time ago that the Blacks plans were to take over. They cry Racism. Who was here first actually. It was the Native Americans. Look at what the government did to them. As the Indians have said "White Man speak with Forked Tongue". Took their land and put on reservations living in poverty. What about the millions of Immigrants who had to face criticism because of their nationality. Just like I was in school being made fun of yearly because of my last name. My parents on their jobs. We survived. I hope and pray God will take me out soon. Get me out of this EVIL world. The world itself is beautiful. You hear every day due to being brain washed created by fear because of Covid. Are people so stupid we are all going to die in our own time. Fact of life. But if you fear death. It's because you haven't lived your life the right way. Oh I am going to get a lot of flack for what I am about to say. The ones who have died. They are the lucky ones who don't have to deal with Evil in their daily lives what the world has become because of the people in it.

How many potatoes had to die so you could make this stupid post?

This is your response to making a false claim that you are incapable of supporting with any facts whatsoever? Perhaps you should sit down because all you've put forth are lies so far.

I keep reading your tagline

"America is not divided by race, color, gender or sexual orientation. America is divided into wise people and fools. The fools are the ones who divide themselves by race, color, gender or sexual orientation."

The fools are acting with very specific intention and have been amazingly successful. I dont know if "fools" is an accurate characterization.
Marcuse ideas from the 60s-

"Marcuse champions non-integrated forces of minorities, outsiders, and radical intelligentsia, attempting to nourish oppositional thought and behavior through promoting radical thinking and opposition. ....."

They have been a resounding success evidenced by the abundance of oppositional thought and behavior through promoting radical thinking and opposition. Be it male and female, white and black, hetero and homo, cisgendered and transgendered or the Capitalist and the proletariat. It all done with the intent to sow discord. Critical Theory isnt an examination of how society exist and is instead an attempt to shape that society.

Really? Weren’t you just saying that George Floyd would be alive if he obeyed the order.
Yes that, That is 2 different point.

George Floyd complying and sitting in the back seat of a vehicle is VERY different from an officer going Rouge and using an excess hold on a non compliant officer. Those 2 actions are UN related and separate from one another. They are 2 cognitive choices acted upon by 2 separate people.

Why do I say that, there was 5 Choices each. 5 outcomes

Chauvin 3 choices (Nothing, Reduces use of force, Excess use of force)
Floyd 3 choices (Comply or not comply)

Floyd, Complies, Chauvin Didn't need to do anything, Floyd Alive
Floyd does not comply, Chauvin does nothing at all, Floyd Alive
Floyd, Complies, Chauvin Still used an excess hold, Floyd loses his life (Chauvin is an absolute scumbag,)
Floyd does not comply, Chauvin uses excess hold, Floyd loses life (Current situation and Guilty charge, Chauvin is a scumbag)
Floyd does not comply, Chauvin uses less excess hold, Floyd might still be alive.

There could have been alternative outcomes depending on BOTH peoples actions. Chauvin's actions are NOT absolute to the needless loss of life.

At this point honestly though. I am starting to understand the mindset here. Its sad as for whatever reason people are interpreting my debate as a defense to Chauvin. In no way am I.

I am trying to work out the issue so that these situations could be avoided in the future for EVERYONE. In reality. It seems people dont want to fix the whole issue. They want to fix a part of the issue that does NOT require their OWN responsibilities. Only place the responsibilities on OTHERS.

Forget that each of us has our own choice to commit a crime. Forget that we make the choice NOT to interact with a LEO in a negative way. We have free will to act in such a way that wont put us in a situation where we may have to chose our on life or death situation.

I get it. If people are telling me that its NOT our own responsibility anymore and we are now forcing OTHERS to be responsible for OUR own actions...... ..... what a sad world we are coming to........

My deepest apologies to anyone I have offended. I truly have zero intent to do so. I am truly only trying to have a debate to which we could objectively address and try to solve the problem. I guess the problem is just me and the police and in no way our OWN actions to act in a way that is not to help society as it will be white peoples fault and police's fault........

Do you hear yourself?

It comes out about the same as this: "Dont you see the problem? Criminals commit crimes! If we just explain to them to NOT commit crimes, we wouldnt need cops. Then they wouldnt get killed!"

"Dont you see the problem? People drive drunk. If we could just explain to them NOT to drive drunk, they wouldnt have accidents and kill people!"

"Dont you see the problem, people panic and react when they're scared. They dont want to get caught and go to jail. If we just explain to them NOT to try to resist, nobody would die!"

We can teach and create policies and training AND consequences for cops. We have some control over their training and performance. Chauvin had 14, maybe 17 complaints in his police record...misconduct, violence. He committed 4 shootings. Was he ever held accountable? He still had a job, why?

We dont have any control over the rest of society.
Hey Lursa, I do hear myslef.

I wrote an ethics paper years ago..... stumped my professor.....TL : DR version

"If we stopped caring about ourselves and cared about others, We would never have to care about ourselves as there would be a million people caring for us"

Criminals yes will always commit crimes, But why dont we address it. Why do we have to hide behind a "racist" wall? Its Not racist, to call out facts and statistics. THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

The first point is

1) Comply if you are in the presence of a police officer? Please tell me what is so hard about that and why is that bad?

2) Your Drunk Driver situation, Telling people wont work, GIVE them a harsh consequence. to give people a reason NOT to do it. Change the Manslaughter Charge to Murder charges as the person intentionally drank, intentionally got in the vehicle and killed someone. The Excuse that the inebriated individual was not coherent is an EXCUSE, they started sober and made the choice to exceed both the legal limits and their own physical limits. If people knew that if they killed someone in a Drunk driving accident, they would spend the rest of their life in jail..... You dont think that would be a good deterrent?

2a) People Panic when they are scared? Everyone Does, But how often do we teach our children to NOT run from LEO. Right now I sense a perpetuation that Cops are bad, you see a cop, you run or you might die.... Do you disagree? In dangerous community hard crime communities, what do you think the parents and adults are perpetuating about the relationship with LEOS and the community?

Now you made a point that I was researching last night.

People automatically came to the defense of Floyd, A person past does not give them the right to be murdered..... I agree.... But low and behold right in your text.....Chauvin had 14-17 complaints of misconduct. Let me say... in this day an age......are you saying there was a cover up on his past? What crime based on those misconducts was he found guilty of, was those a cover up as well? (its being investigated so we shall see right?) BUT this is hypocritical. in my opinion.

Floyd was found guilty and served some heavy jail time FOR his criminal acts to which he was found guilty. If his past is irrelevant, Then Shouldn't Chauvin's Past be irrelevant as well? NO it should NOT as I agree... If Chauvin was a bad cop he should have lost his right to be an LEO. If Floyd was committing criminal acts he should be treated as such . NO NO He did not deserve to die. The point is...... We ALL have control of our actions.

Last point, You say we DONT have control of our society? I CALL BS in the fullest. Want to know why? As a Parent. I have control of my children right now. I have the responsibility to teach them HOW to contribute to society. How to interact with others HOW to interact with police.

As a parent its MY responsibility how to teach my children how to help others and perpetuate a better place for them and for others.

To say we dont have Control? I say thats LAZY and excuse ridden parenting. Its STARTS at birth. Then a toddler, DONT touch the stove... You will get burned. DONT steal, Dont Do Drugs. IF you are stupid enough to commit a crime and get stopped by the police, Comply so you dont get hurt.

Personally and as respectfully...... Saying we have NO control over society is a DAMN excuse. It starts from 1 family, Starts from the home, it starts from the Parents giving guidance to our children HOW to contribute POSITIVELY to society...........

getting off my soap box.......

Last edited:
Hey Lursa, I do hear myslef.

I wrote an ethics paper years ago..... stumped my professor.....TL : DR version

"If we stopped caring about ourselves and cared about others, We would never have to care about ourselves as there would be a million people caring for us"

Criminals yes will always commit crimes, But why dont we address it. Why do we have to hide behind a "racist" wall? Its Not racist, to call out facts and statistics. THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
I didnt refer to race at all. Interesting that you are. Criminals are all races and all may resist.

The first point is

1) Comply if you are in the presence of a police officer? Please tell me what is so hard about that and why is that bad?

2) Your Drunk Driver situation, Telling people wont work, GIVE them a harsh consequence. to give people a reason NOT to do it. Change the Manslaughter Charge to Murder charges as the person intentionally drank, intentionally got in the vehicle and killed someone. The Excuse that the inebriated individual was not coherent is an EXCUSE, they started sober and made the choice to exceed both the legal limits and their own physical limits. If people knew that if they killed someone in a Drunk driving accident, they would spend the rest of their life in jail..... You dont think that would be a good deterrent?

2a) People Panic when they are scared? Everyone Does, But how often do we teach our children to NOT run from LEO. Right now I sense a perpetuation that Cops are bad, you see a cop, you run or you might die.... Do you disagree? In dangerous community hard crime communities, what do you think the parents and adults are perpetuating about the relationship with LEOS and the community?

Nobody ever said not to do those things...we do them. You have no 'new' suggestions. It's just you complaining about reality. You dont have answers, just more questions. Obvious is obvious.

Now you made a point that I was researching last night.

People automatically came to the defense of Floyd, A person past does not give them the right to be murdered..... I agree.... But low and behold right in your text.....Chauvin had 14-17 complaints of misconduct. Let me say... in this day an age......are you saying there was a cover up on his past? What crime based on those misconducts was he found guilty of, was those a cover up as well? (its being investigated so we shall see right?) BUT this is hypocritical. in my opinion.
??? Chauvin's police record wasnt a secret. It just wasnt admitted into court...had nothing to do with this case, that's the law in general. It's probably the main reason he didnt testify...that would have allowed it to be brought up by the prosecution and would have been highly prejudicial.

Floyd was found guilty and served some heave jail time FOR his criminal acts to which he was found guilty. If his past is irrelevant, The Shouldn't Chauvin's Past be irrelevant as well? NO it should NOT as I agree... If Chauvin was a bad cop he should have lost his right. If Floyd was committing criminal acts he should be treated as such . NO NO He did not deserve to die. The point is...... We ALL have control of our actions.
Answered above.

Last point, You say we DONT have control of our society? I CALL BS in the fullest. Want to know why? As a Parent. I have control of my children right now. I have the responsibility to teach them HOW to contribute to society. How to interact with others HOW to interact with police.
I do and we dont. Nobody is stopping you or anyone else from 'teaching' anything and it's disingenous for you to pretend that no one else is. And it's downright silly to suggest that people dont know NOT to resist. I even gave reasons in my previous post. Those arent excuses, but they are reasons.

As a parent its MY responsibility how to teach my children how to help others and perpetuate a better place for them and for others.
That's good.

To say we dont have Control? I say thats LAZY and excuse ridden parenting. Its STARTS at birth. Then a toddler, DONT touch the stove... You will get burned. DONT steal, Dont Do Drugs. IF you are stupid enough to commit a crime and get stopped by the police, Comply so you dont get hurt.

Personally and as respectfully...... Saying we have NO control over society is a DAMN excuse. It starts from 1 family, Starts from the home, it starts from the Parents giving guidance to our children HOW to contribute POSITIVELY to society...........
Already answered. It seems we disagree.

I didnt refer to race at all. Interesting that you are. Criminals are all races and all may resist.

Nobody ever said not to do those things...we do them. You have no 'new' suggestions. It's just you complaining about reality. You dont have answers, just more questions. Obvious is obvious.

??? Chauvin's police record wasnt a secret. It just wasnt admitted into court...had nothing to do with this case, that's the law in general. It's probably the main reason he didnt testify...that would have allowed it to be brought up by the prosecution and would have been highly prejudicial.

Answered above.

I do and we dont. Nobody is stopping you or anyone else from 'teaching' anything and it's disingenous for you to pretend that no one else is. And it's downright silly to suggest that people dont know NOT to resist. I even gave reasons in my previous post. Those arent excuses, but they are reasons.

That's good.

Already answered. It seems we disagree.

You have not, But have you seen the protest outside? If that is not a false sense of protest I am not sure what is.......... There was not a single point of racism brought up in the Chauvin Trial, but the families talking ( they compared Floyd to Emmitt Till, TOTALLY different situation)..... the celebrities talking. Is this TRUE that its racism or is it EXCATLY like you stated...a criminal being a criminal? Race has NOTHING to do with it? We actually agree btw! (side caveat I do not disagree there are racist....and potential racist action, but I dont think it as "systemic" as implied)

Nobody ever said? You just stated, We dont have control......
We dont have any control over the rest of society.

We Do have some controls, its called laws and again parenting from the get go..... There is LOTS more we can do. Parents have become lazy. NOT all..... But if we trace criminals history...... Do you want to bet there are some similarities with ALL criminals and their upbringing, their home life, their parents?

In regards to the law you may be right, BUT this is my point of discussion. IF Chauvin was a scumbag cop. That man should NOT have been an officer a while ago. SOMEONE FAILED the system. THUS failed FLOYD. That is my point We are address things like Use of Force and more training. WE should go FURTHER back and try to fix underlying problems. We should be PRO ACTIVE not RE Active? We need to get rid of the bad cops. If its documented in the system get them out. So they dont use excess force on an apprehended suspect. Agreed? Thats a GREAT step No?

My apologies as you are aright I was not clear, I am not implying ALL parents are bad, I am not implying MOST parents are bad NOR are doing nothing. I am implying a perpetuated circle of criminality, its like a domino. Honestly Thats where the stimulus should go. TO THOSE Communities and focus....those that we need to BREAK the perpetuation. Get the help in those communities that need it. FIX our issues first! Change the Culture and Societal mindset.....

Anyways thank you again for having a fair discussion. I am sad to see a needless loss of life. I fear MORE will occur it wont stop. The main reason, Or focus and energy is in the wrong place. Thats all..... Thank you agian!

White moderates wouldnt have passed civil rights....

You have not, But have you seen the protest outside? If that is not a false sense of protest I am not sure what is.......... There was not a single point of racism brought up in the Chauvin Trial, but the families talking ( they compared Floyd to Emmitt Till, TOTALLY different situation)..... the celebrities talking. Is this TRUE that its racism or is it EXCATLY like you stated...a criminal being a criminal? Race has NOTHING to do with it? We actually agree btw! (side caveat I do not disagree there are racist....and potential racist action, but I dont think it as "systemic" as implied)

Nobody ever said? You just stated, We dont have control......

We Do have some controls, its called laws and again parenting from the get go..... There is LOTS more we can do. Parents have become lazy. NOT all..... But if we trace criminals history...... Do you want to bet there are some similarities with ALL criminals and their upbringing, their home life, their parents?

In regards to the law you may be right, BUT this is my point of discussion. IF Chauvin was a scumbag cop. That man should NOT have been an officer a while ago. SOMEONE FAILED the system. THUS failed FLOYD. That is my point We are address things like Use of Force and more training. WE should go FURTHER back and try to fix underlying problems. We should be PRO ACTIVE not RE Active? We need to get rid of the bad cops. If its documented in the system get them out. So they dont use excess force on an apprehended suspect. Agreed? Thats a GREAT step No?

My apologies as you are aright I was not clear, I am not implying ALL parents are bad, I am not implying MOST parents are bad NOR are doing nothing. I am implying a perpetuated circle of criminality, its like a domino. Honestly Thats where the stimulus should go. TO THOSE Communities and focus....those that we need to BREAK the perpetuation. Get the help in those communities that need it. FIX our issues first! Change the Culture and Societal mindset.....

Anyways thank you again for having a fair discussion. I am sad to see a needless loss of life. I fear MORE will occur it wont stop. The main reason, Or focus and energy is in the wrong place. Thats all..... Thank you agian!
ok, and I did write, many times, that the MN police dept failed to hold Chauvin accountable for years. They are now under a federal consent decree and investigation.

The police can be held more accountable, better trained, etc...that's 'control',influence, at least some.

Politics makes for strange bedfellows. If you're on the same side with the person who posted the strangest rant in this thread, perhaps you should re-evaluate your position.

Last edited:
Wait we are still throwing out the “comply comply comply comply” mantra? **** if we had this attitude so widespread in the 60s nothing would have changed and we would still have vicious cops with water hoses and dogs chewing off people’s arms in such wreckless abandon it would be genocidal level. The **** is wrong with you?

Its all theoretical until it happens to you.

Nonsense. Chauvin would of done the same to a white man on Meth and fentanyl, acting as Floyd had AND believed EVEN MORE that he could get away with it because the guy was white. Thats why across the country police kill nearly twice as many whites as they do blacks. Has nothing to do with race. The MORE NUMEROUS White lives snuffed out by cops matter also despite the slogan that says otherwise.
Its purposeful DISINFORMATION intended to lead you to believe as exactly as you do. Dont have to be so damned easily fooled. Think for yourselves for a change.

Guess you missed all the expert testimony. Meth and fentanyl had not a thing to do with George Floyd's death. George died slowly and cruelly from asphyxiation. You apparently don't know much about statistics either.
Statista police shooting statement.jpg

And if you believe Chauvin would've done exactly the same to a white man I've got a bridge I would sell to you in Brooklyn.

LOL! For Christ's sake Chauvin's defense was rooted in racist tropes.

I set that out there waiting for you to charge headfirst into it without looking and you did.
LOL. I started with this position. So all you are saying is that you have seen me repeatedly make the same argument, changed yours a bit so that I would repeat myself... and then you try to claim some wizardry of manipulation? LOL 😆 🤭 😆
My position is that laws don't need to be explicitly racist if they are enforced in a racially biased way. Your position was originally that there are no racist laws and therefore no systemic racism. You then chased winning a small piece of that debate into, racist laws are not systemically racist unless they are enforced.
Systemic racism requires racist laws AND that those laws are enforced in an effort to support the race that they target... otherwise it is just racism. Those are simply the definitions.
If the enforcement rather than the existence of laws is what determines they are systemically racist, then any law, whether explicitly racist or not, becomes systemic racism if it is enforced in a racially biased way. Any assertion to the contrary is a logic pretzel on your part. Which people are good at logic pretzels when they don't want something to be true, so have a go at yours now.
I also have always stated that there are lots of racists out there and that lots of cops and the Courts can be racist in their conclusions... but there is no law that says black people get longer sentences than white people for the same crime... it is just a racist Judge. Your problem is that you are starting out with a false premise (enforcement rather than the existence of laws is what determines they are systemically racist) and racing around trying to confirm it.
You have this habit of deciding you are winning. Rarely is that a sign of someone who is actually winning the debate.
I guess it is the ex-competitive athlete in me. When I was 5 meters ahead in the 400m going towards another championship I knew I was winning because I was winning... *shrug*

I think that in the U.K. this would have been a mistrial...no way would it have been acceptable for the Prime Minister to get involved before the verdict... nor would it have been acceptable for the baying mob to use the MSM to find the man guilty before any legal process had played out. The USA looks to be ****ed from over here ... if justice is a key measure of a state’s legitimacy .

I think that in the U.K. this would have been a mistrial...no way would it have been acceptable for the Prime Minister to get involved before the verdict... nor would it have been acceptable for the baying mob to use the MSM to find the man guilty before any legal process had played out. The USA looks to be ****ed from over here , if justice is a key measure of a state’s legitimacy .
Biden didn't get involved before the jury was sequestered, so his comments had no impact. Any objectively reasonable person that presumed innocence would come to the same conclusion given all the evidence presented in court, guilty of 2nd degree unintentional murder.

Biden didn't get involved before the jury was sequestered, so his comments had no impact. Any objectively reasonable person that presumed innocence would come to the same conclusion given all the evidence presented in court, guilty of 2nd degree unintentional murder.
In the US the whole legal system plays out like a second rate movie...it’s all a ****ing act with politicians jumping in to get votes. As it happens I have limited sympathy for him...but he didn’t get a fair trial and everyone knows that.

No one can seriously believe that that jury was under no pressure to give the “right” result.

In the US the whole legal system plays out like a second rate movie...it’s all a ****ing act with politicians jumping in to get votes. As it happens I have limited sympathy for him...but he didn’t get a fair trial and everyone knows that.
No they don't, I think the trial was very fair.

The jury convicted him out of fear for RETALIATION. Especially the six women on the jury. Wish I could have been on the jury. NOT GUILTY by reasonable doubt. And I want something done with Maxine Waters getting involved INCITING VIOLENCE. Another question, if the jury was sequestered. Which means no communication with the outside world. Then WHY were they allowed to have their cell phones. Sorry he's dead. But he has been judged by his maker. Who knows where he is at. Only two places Heaven or Hell. The following morning Good Morning American with the 9yr old. Who testified that she is a hero. It was traumatic for her to see Chauvin kneeling on Floyd. Want to know what traumatic is. I was 9yrs old. Being with my grandmother. Who was shot in the head by military. And another thing that pissed me off. Watching my two favorite programs. Gray's Anatomy and Engine 19. Why did they have to use Chauvin's case in their last Thursday's programming. I will no longer watch those programs. Watching tv has turned me not to watch anymore. Not interested in watching, girls and guys kissing. TV programing is nothing but junk. And the news media LIES. Don't need tv anymore. Have over a 700 collection of DVDS to watch. The world has been taken over by EVIL in every aspect of our lives. The evil becomes GOOD and good has become EVIL. You have to LIE, CHEAT and STEAL not to mention become two faced people. Be nice to their face, turn and you get stabbed in the back. Corruption in the government. Rich can do whatever they please. Common people no longer have laws for protection. Criminals have more rights. It was stated long time ago that the Blacks plans were to take over. They cry Racism. Who was here first actually. It was the Native Americans. Look at what the government did to them. As the Indians have said "White Man speak with Forked Tongue". Took their land and put on reservations living in poverty. What about the millions of Immigrants who had to face criticism because of their nationality. Just like I was in school being made fun of yearly because of my last name. My parents on their jobs. We survived. I hope and pray God will take me out soon. Get me out of this EVIL world. The world itself is beautiful. You hear every day due to being brain washed created by fear because of Covid. Are people so stupid we are all going to die in our own time. Fact of life. But if you fear death. It's because you haven't lived your life the right way. Oh I am going to get a lot of flack for what I am about to say. The ones who have died. They are the lucky ones who don't have to deal with Evil in their daily lives what the world has become because of the people in it.
Good googly moogly. I have no idea where to even begin.

Back
Top Bottom