• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VP Pence scrambles to gather DJT voters post DJT's 1st indictment

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
VP Pence held a long interview on CNN last night answering questions by Wolf Blitzer. The first half of the interview was watching Pence do some serious butt kissing of DJT - about how wrong it was that he was indicted. Seemingly forgetting how much DJT wanted his butt gone from Earth 1/6/21. I sat there staring at his snow white hair wondering how many times it takes to wash out the brown stains from it after inserting it so many times up you know where. To still listen to a scared loyal mutt swoon over his idol while doing his best to toss smokescreens out there in hopes to fool them that he's 1) smart 2) able to stand on his own 3) a viable presidential candidate for 2024. How hard it has to be to get up every morning convincing one's self that they are with all of these qualities and abilities. What such a falsehood of a life one clings to. All that he has going for genuine honesty is his two worshiping idols, God and DJT. Is it enough for a majority of voters to check his name on the ballot in 2024 even though I don't believe that he asked for votes in this interview? I know that answer. (n)You?

PS: Dear VP Peance; A ham sandwich was indicted but more accurately, a Big Mac. ;)

"Well, I think the unprecedented indictment of a former president of the United States on a campaign finance issue is an outrage, and, and it appears to, for millions of Americans, to be nothing more than a political prosecution that's driven by a prosecutor who literally ran for office on the pledge to indict the former president," Pence said, echoing Trump's grievances surrounding Bragg's quest for justice on behalf of the public.

"But it wasn't just, uh, Mr. Vice President and, excuse me for interrupting, it wasn't just the prosecutor, the district attorney in New York who did this. This was a grand jury, a grand jury of some twenty-three people. And you need a majority – twelve – to go ahead and criminally indict," he reminded Pence.

"Well, I, I understand that," Pence replied, "and, uh, been a long time since I was in law school, Wolf, but I remember the old saying, 'you can indict a ham sandwich.'"

If he thinks going on CNN will benefit him, he's in for a rude awakening. He'd do best to go home, lick his wounds, and write another worthless word salad book

This won't help either:

Pence Won’t Appeal Ruling Forcing Testimony to Jan. 6 Grand Jury, Aide Says
From shortly after the election until Jan. 6, Mr. Pence was subjected to an intense pressure campaign from a range of Mr. Trump’s associates outside the government, including John Eastman, a lawyer working with the president, and from Mr. Trump himself.​
By Jan. 5, Mr. Trump’s pressure campaign had become so heated that Mr. Short, who was then Mr. Pence’s chief of staff, called the vice president’s lead Secret Service agent to his West Wing office to tell him that Mr. Trump was going to turn on Mr. Pence, and that they may have a security risk.​

Pence wants to woo the Harlot, I got better advice, get saved.

I can't imagine what cost he will pay for propping up such an abomination.

Well, he tried, and so did Trump, good thing, but for their tax cut, their show would go on.

Back
Top Bottom