• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VP Mike Pence speaks of HR-1

You do not mind listening to the lying POS Josef Biden. (shrug)

So you are not able to explain any lies by Pence due to you not listening to him.

Had you listened, you would have a better place to explain this to the forum.
Actually, I haven't listened to a president, vice president or failed president speak in well over a decade. But, I can say this. No one lies like Trump and Pence. I pity those who buy their garbage.

I am sure. I am amazed that when Obama pulled that out of his ass the media let it happen.

Except Trump won the election in 2016 and Hillary lost. If it was an Obama coup, then wouldn't Hillary have won? Unless you think he was playing a long game to get Trump elected, only to get Biden in the White House in 2021? And if that's the case, how can you be sure that it isn't actually a really long game being played by Bush to get Obama elected, to get Trump elected, to get Biden elected, to get Jeb in the White House in 2024?

HR 1 mandates the most questionable and abuse-prone election rules nationwide, while banning commonsense measures to detect, deter, and prosecute election fraud.

HR 1 would officially end the United States being a democratic republican and instead will fully be a corporate-fascist plutocracy with the kleptocrats as their enforcers. We are living the fall of the United States.

Is it "prejudice" not agree with everything Pence said ?

What Pence gave was his opinion.
That is not what I referred to.

Prejudice was refusing to listen to Mike Pence.

What did Pence say that you object to?

That is not what I referred to.

Prejudice was refusing to listen to Mike Pence.

What did Pence say that you object to?

-" After an election marked by significant voting irregularities " for starters.

No, you can HEAR Pence explain HR-1. By the way, it will not pass anyway. It is a Democrats pipe dream.

No thanks. I'm not interested in listening to him lie and deflect.

Factually Democrats suppress the vote. As you prove by criticizing what you did not listen to, you effectively try to suppress the vote.

Projection. Have a good rest of the day.

When has in my lifetime a Democrat never claimed there are voting irregularities?
sigh.
- Do you not know what the word "significant" means.
of course most election have some irregularities. the key word is significant.
- I am not a Democrat.
You would have to ask a Democrat for your answer to your question. You should still know some since you claim you use to belong to that Party.

sigh.
- Do you not know what the word "significant" means.
of course most election have some irregularities. the key word is significant.
- I am not a Democrat.
You would have to ask a Democrat for your answer to your question. You should still know some since you claim you use to belong to that Party.
Anybody is eligible to answer my questions.

Let me explain my vocabulary to you in this fashion. I am 82. My life has been devoted to accurate use of vocabulary. At the age of 12 per my teacher then, my vocabulary was then sophomore in a university level.

-" After an election marked by significant voting irregularities " for starters.
The reason why they were significant is there were over 60 cases filed in courts of law due to those significant irregularities.

Before you rush to say they were dismissed, as you know trials can last a very long time. As in the OJ case of simple murder. Courts in America disposed of the cases super fast. As if they did not need to have any hearings at all.

The reason why they were significant is there were over 60 cases filed in courts of law due to those significant irregularities.
sigh.
I will agree with Pence that election laws is a State issue.

Maybe President Trump should not have called certain States after the results were certified.
Maybe RudyG. should quit spreading misinformation about he election.

Those 60 cases are from Team Trump, RudyG. and S.Powell. The courts have made their rulings. You just don't happen to like them.
Even Trump's AG said there were no significant irregularities in the election that would change the results.

sigh.

Maybe President Trump should not have called certain States after the results were certified.

Those 60 cases are from Team Trump, RudyG. and S.Powell. The courts have made their rulings. You just don't happen to like them.
Even Trump's AG said there were no significant irregularities in the election that would change the results.

Not trying to change topics but to ascertain the beginning of all of this.

January 6, 2017 when Obama released (I believe he ordered it released) the report alleging Trump won due to him and the Russians in a team (false as proven by Mueller) and the resultant rush to impeach by Democrats.

Naturally this smell of a coup was all all over DC but our own media put the blame not on Obama but on Trump. Said by Obama to hurt Hillary.

If any poster believes Obama was not at the top of this parade, maybe you are not paying attention.

sigh.

You are not a Democrat. I believe you told me that. Why do you carry their water so to speak? Trumps AG is also misrepresented above. HE said he did not find any. But he did not say he looked.

You are not a Democrat. I believe you told me that. Why do you carry their water so to speak? Trumps AG is also misrepresented above. HE said he did not find any. But he did not say he looked.
- Do you believe all Republicans think there was enough fraud in the 2020 election that caused Trump to loose? Yes or No.

- I am objecting to the claims made by the likes of RudyG, S.Powell, M.Lindel, and even Trump when claims of fraud, and rigged elections are not supported by facts.
So in the case of the 2020 elections I do not support the few backing such claims.

- AG's have staff to look into things.
Since you brought it up about Barr not looking. Did Trump personal inspect the Georgia or Arizona machines, ballots, etc. for voter fraud? Guess we can't take Trump's word for it either.

Mike Pence is not the Vice President anymore, so I don't give two shits what he has to say.

There's a certain fascination in watching man with the biggest L on his forehead going full Stockholm Syndrome:

Pence is like a particularly unsympathetic version of Shrek's donkey walking off a high cliff and nobody notices.

Back
Top Bottom