• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Voting machines down in Pennsylvania; votes getting flipped (1 Viewer)

substantialmajestic

DP Veteran
Reaction score

Voting machines down in Pennsylvania; votes getting flipped​

November 7th, 2023

The Northampton County Elections Office stated, “It appears that when a voter selects a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ for one of the candidates for retention to the Pennsylvania Superior Court, the selection is recorded on the paper ballot and on the machine for the other candidate.”

The issues were apparently widespread and many voters expressed their frustration with the electoral system.

Trust but verify. Machines can flip votes. Paper trails are necessary such as those created by using paper ballots. Precincts should be small and local so that counting is done in a transparent way with local volunteers and workers.

November 7th, 2023

Trust but verify. Machines can flip votes. Paper trails are necessary such as those created by using paper ballots. Precincts should be small and local so that counting is done in a transparent way with local volunteers and workers.
Voting machines. Why?
I'll be 70 next summer and the only way I've ever voted was making an 'X' on a ballot, folding it and dropping it through a slot into a cardboard box. What's wrong with that system?

Voting machines. Why?
I'll be 70 next summer and the only way I've ever voted was making an 'X' on a ballot, folding it and dropping it through a slot into a cardboard box. What's wrong with that system?

Nothing, unless you're into this pesky thing called fairness.

Just go back to using paper ballots.

Surely there's nothing wrong with "Fill in the oval next to the candidate of your choice".
Unfortunately in this day and age, people want instant results, and that means relying on machines to tally all the results the same night--since we keep closing polling places.

We could do paper ballots if there was a place to cast a ballot in every neighborhood. Then you'd have a lot more people counting a lot fewer ballots and results could arrive quickly. That won't happen though--because people are skerred others will break voting laws.

This is ****ing insanity. 3rd world countries can hold elections where everyone has the right to vote...once...and show their purple ink stained finger. We have corrupt companies with corrupt fallible machines every damn election. We have people collecting and stuffing ballots every election. And we have a bunch of retards in this country that KNOW its happening and still cling to their rhetoric...nope...nu uh..no way...no problems there.........

November 7th, 2023

Yeah, a website that has a drop-down Tucker Carlson approval poll is not one that I will take seriously.

Voting machines. Why?
Harder to count 150 million votes.

Despite the glitch on the printed summary, voters’ actual choices were properly recorded by the machines’ backend system, and their votes will be tabulated accurately, Dertinger said Thursday afternoon at a news conference in Easton.
That will be lost on the MAGAts.

Keep counting until you get the right answer.

This is ****ing insanity. 3rd world countries can hold elections where everyone has the right to vote...once...and show their purple ink stained finger. We have corrupt companies with corrupt fallible machines every damn election. We have people collecting and stuffing ballots every election. And we have a bunch of retards in this country that KNOW its happening and still cling to their rhetoric...nope...nu uh..no way...no problems there.........

Unbelievable, here we go again.....checked and several news sources are reporting on this. It apparently is only having the errors on The Superior Court Judges race, with the switched votes. Apparently they are running a test to do "selective" cheating, getting ready for 24'. SOB's have flatout ruined our elections in this country. Welcome to the Banana Republic of the Idiot Democrats.

Trust but verify.
Uh, hello? The voting machines already have systems to pick up on these types of errors -- which is exactly how you know about it.

Paper trails are necessary such as those created by using paper ballots.
Uh, hello? These machines already create a paper ballot. Most electronic voting machines do that. IIRC it's only Texas and a few other states that refused to use machines that produce paper ballots.

Precincts should be small and local so that counting is done in a transparent way with local volunteers and workers.
lol... Yeah, they already do that too. Everything you're asking for is already done. They're two steps ahead of you.

Voting machines. Why?
In our state, everyone votes with a paper ballot which is then counted by machine. Seems logical to me.

Unbelievable, here we go again.....checked and several news sources are reporting on this. It apparently is only having the errors on The Superior Court Judges race, with the switched votes. Apparently they are running a test to do "selective" cheating, getting ready for 24'. SOB's have flatout ruined our elections in this country. Welcome to the Banana Republic of the Idiot Democrats.
lol... What utter bullshit is this? It was an error affecting 300 machines that got caught immediately. No one tried to hide it. This is how the system is supposed to work. Take off the tin hat, it really doesn't look good on you.

And of course on the other side of the coin, we have people who "know" all of this is going on but couldn't demonstrate it if their lives depended on it.

And apparently there is SOOO much evidence.

I mean, hire a detective or an attorney or something. Ask your smart aunt!

I'm glad they caught it, but PA loves voting machines too much. I think the system here in VA (or at least this precinct) is better. You fill out your ballot by hand and then you send your ballot through a scanner. If irregularities occur, they've got the paper ballot.

So you can catch the minor practice runs, but for the main event they're super ninjas, who couldn't even be caught by CyberNinjas!

RIP CyberNinjas, those lousy Democrats did you in before your time.

P.S. On their web page, they are now begging for money and quoting the Bible! It's worth a peek.

Last edited:
lol... What utter bullshit is this? It was an error affecting 300 machines that got caught immediately. No one tried to hide it. This is how the system is supposed to work. Take off the tin hat, it really doesn't look good on you.

300 machines?.....that's not so small. It's not bs to speak out against this BS.....after what has been happening, and it still is ongoing.....BS, these machines are supposed to be tested and tested again.....wtf.

Voting machines. Why?
You must not have voted for a long time.

Selective cheating? :LOL:

They thought nobody would notice. Sure.

November 7th, 2023

When certain politicians and their followers attack poll workers, how many do you expect to volunteer?

Don't worry.
All those same pukes that sit on that court already will win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom