• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

VOTERS don't get complacent no matter what WE the people need as many votes as possible.................

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Don't get complacent no matter what WE the people need as many votes as possible.................

ATTACK AMERICAN STYLE FASCISM AND VOTER SUPPRESSION = BETWEEN 2016 -2018 17 MILLION VOTES WERE PURGED

All Moderate and Liberal Voters no matter what party…. must assume CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible:

http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/al...te-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter

GO VOTE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE!

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET!

It might include:

--- Utility Bill

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

— Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

GO VOTE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE

I agree--the more people who vote, the more accurate the results will be.

Voters do yourselves a favor and be prepared for an ALEC voter suppression tactic. ALEC is the designer and powerful force behind voter suppression.

Don't get complacent no matter what WE the people need as many votes as possible.................

ATTACK AMERICAN STYLE FASCISM AND VOTER SUPPRESSION = BETWEEN 2016 -2018 17 MILLION VOTES WERE PURGED

All Moderate and Liberal Voters no matter what party…. must assume CONSERVATIVES may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible:

http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/al...te-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter

GO VOTE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE!

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET!

It might include:

--- Utility Bill

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

--- Passport

--- Keep it close by

— Once again….Voters BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKET. Keep it close by ALWAYS

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

GO VOTE TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE

Sounds like you're worried.

Yeah, sounds like desperation to me.

See, here's the thang, this is not an election to vote between Trump and Biden. It is an Election to vote between Trump and Harris.

Now, 63% of the voters are Working Whites.

Harris has promised to put involuntary 2nd mortgage Liens on the Home Equity held by all working Whites, to make Blacks who came here last week from sub-saharan Africa, and any other Black, into instant Millionaires. And if the Liens don't generate enough money, she said she is looking at using Nationalization of Working Whites 401K accounts.

Harris believes that promising "The Loots" will let her win the election.

Well, that's pretty damn Anti-White-Racist of Candidate Harris, isn't it.

Most working whites don't want to lose their Home Equity or Retirement Savings

Worse, it is all based on Skin-Tone, not the actual commission of any known crime by the Working Whites who will be Fined, Penalized, Robbed... use what ever words you want to describe it!

There are four distinct areas where this plan is Blatantly ILLEGAL and UnConstitutional!

1] 14th Amendment Equal Protection Clause

2] Protection from Unreasonable Search and Seizure

3] A fundamental Precept of that no person can Inherit Legal GUILT. It is often called by the Lefties, White-Privilege, or Racial-Birth-Guilt

4] These Convictions are being based, not on evidence, but the Identity Politics concept, that it is enough that a person superficially looks a bit like someone who did something bad, 120+ years before they were born, is enough to CONVICT them of having committed the crime which actually occurred 120+ years ago... maybe... in most cases, it is questionable that the claimed crime actually occurred at all... such as the number of Black slaves thrown off the slave ships transformed the ecology of the oceans. Still, under the dictates of Identity Politics, it is simply enough that someone claims that person! (pointing finger of doom) Looks enough like the actual perps of the crime, long ago, to find them "Guilty"

Identity Politics is NUTS! and Highly Un-Constitutional!

So, a majority of the voters would get financially destroyed in an illegal, Un-Constitutional action, if Harris wins.

And you're surprised about Harris Losing?

-

Last edited:

See, here's the thang, this is not an election to vote between Trump and Biden. It is an Election to vote between Trump and Harris.

Harris has promised to put involuntary 2nd mortgage Liens on the Home Equity held by all working Whites, to make Blacks who came here last week from sub-saharan Africa, and any other Black, into instant Millionaires. And if the Liens don't generate enough money, she said she is looking at using Nationalization of Working Whites 401K accounts.

Worse, it is all based on Skin-Tone, not the actual commission of any known crime by the Working Whites who will be Fined, Penalized, Robbed... use what ever words you want to describe it!

There are four distinct areas where this plan is Blatantly ILLEGAL and UnConstitutional!

3] A fundamental Precept of that no person can Inherit Legal GUILT

4] This is being based not on evidence, but the Identity Politics concept, that it is enough that a person superficially looks a bit like someone who did something bad, 120+ years before they were born, is enough to CONVICT them of having committed the crime which actually occurred 120+ years ago... maybe... in most cases, it is questionable that the claimed crime actually occurred at all... such as the number of Black slave thrown off the slave ships transformed the ecology of the oceans.

So, a majority of the voters would get financially destroyed in an illegal, Un-Constitutional action, if Harris wins.

-

Are white liberal school teachers in that equation?

We-the-Voters are not with you in approval of Identity Politics and Slavery Reparations!

Why would you expect U.S. to do so?

Because you think we're cowed by your threatening to point at U.S. and scream "You're a Racist!" ?

You've already done that so many times, nobody pays it any mind any more...

-

Last edited:
Are white liberal school teachers in that equation?

Self-Loathing Whites are not a new thing. Some whites even support White-Genocide!

A large number of mentally ill Americans commit suicide in other ways, every year.

This year, with the Covid19 shut downs and isolation, is worse than other years.

Still, as a percentage of the overall population of voters, it is not an election significant number of people.

-

We should ask the supreme court to proactively review and declare the Constitutionality of the Harris and other race based cash payment "Slavery Reparations", so that future elections are not sidelined by attempts to bribe with "The Loots" in the future.

That would put an end to the divisive Identity politics and allow America's politics to focus on Inclusive, 14th Amendment, Equal Protection Clause Compliant political Issues!

-

We should ask the supreme court to proactively review and declare the Constitutionality of the Harris and other race based cash payment "Slavery Reparations", so that future elections are not sidelined by attempts to bribe with "The Loots" in the future.

That would put an end to the divisive Identity politics and allow America's politics to focus on Inclusive, 14th Amendment, Equal Protection Clause Compliant political Issues!

-

What will you do when Texas goes Blue?

If you haven't yet voted, by all means, get out and vote!

Don't vote more than once.

As for myself, and 10s of millions of other working class whites, ... "No Mr Jones, I will not drink your cyanide artificial flavored drink mix!" And I won't vote for Harris Either!

What will you do when Texas goes Blue?

Keep on voting in my state for Trump. Is there something wrong with that?

Are you baiting me into saying something you can report? Is that the game?

As for Texas, get woke, go broke. To bad, Texas was a productive state. I'd not like to see it decline into Detroit. But over time, that will correct itself.

Even Detroit will eventually cycle. Collectivism always collapses.
-

If you haven't yet voted, by all means, get out and vote!

Don't vote more than once.

As for myself, and 10s of millions of other working class whites, ... "No Mr Jones, I will not drink your cyanide artificial flavored drink mix!" And I won't vote for Harris Either!

If you haven't yet voted, by all means, get out and vote
!

Oh yes!

That will make our 27 Trillion and counting fast National debt disappear(LOL)

Are you baiting me into saying something you can report? Is that the game?

-

At best Trump will only have another 4 years. Then what?

Are you baiting me into saying something you can report?

Not at all. Texas is going BLUE in the near future

Is that the game?

I don't play games

!

Oh yes!

That will make are 27 Trillion and counting fast National debt disappear(LOL)

Nations, like individual households, get mismanaged, and go bankrupt all the time. In time, they get renamed, new, better management, and rise back up into prosperity.

It happened in ancient Greece, Rome, the French Empire, the British Empire, the Nazi German Empire, the Imperial Japanese Empire, and it is likely to happen to the America too!

And thru it all Libertarians Abide.

-

I am not convinced Texas will go blue. They are likely to go a bit purple, see how bad it works, and got back to red and then some. Texas is not like other states. Its people have allot of Gumption.

New Mexico, where I live, is already Blue, and suffering badly from it. We are nearly Detroit levels of dysfunction. My vote probably is never counted, due to massive wide-spread voter fraud. I keep on voting anyway.

-

Nations, like individual households, get mismanaged, and go bankrupt all the time. In time, they get renamed, new, better management, and rise back up into prosperity.

It happened in ancient Greece, Rome, the French Empire, the British Empire, the Nazi German Empire, the Imperial Japanese Empire, and it is likely to happen to the America too!

And thru it all Libertarians Abide.

-

Nations, like individual households, get mismanaged,

27 TRILLION and counting fast. I'd say(LOL)

After Trump, I think for the moment, VP Pence looks fairly good... but that's a long ways away.

And keep in mind, for almost two decades, I was a blue-dog Democrat.

I think the post-Obama Democratic Party is beyond redemption. But that doesn't mean that America doesn't need a 2nd major political party, or six of them!, to give voters the choice of the Better of Goods, rather than the Lesser of Evils.

But it won't be any party based on Identity Politics. That stuff in more toxic than Plutonium.

-

I am not convinced Texas will go blue. They are likely to go a bit purple, see how bad it works, and got back to red and then some. Texas is not like other states. Its people have allot of Gumption.

New Mexico, where I live, is already Blue, and suffering badly from it. We are nearly Detroit levels of dysfunction. My vote probably is never counted, due to massive wide-spread voter fraud. I keep on voting anyway.

-

I am not convinced Texas will go blue.

I do. Whites are already a minority there

Think your Blue state of New Mexico(wink)

Texas is not like other states

Sure it is, it's changing

Whites are dying off

3] A fundamental Precept of that no person can Inherit Legal GUILT. It is often called by the Lefties, White-Privilege, or Racial-Birth-Guilt

4] These Convictions are being based, not on evidence, but the Identity Politics concept, that it is enough that a person superficially looks a bit like someone who did something bad, 120+ years before they were born, is enough to CONVICT them of having committed the crime which actually occurred 120+ years ago... maybe... in most cases, it is questionable that the claimed crime actually occurred at all... such as the number of Black slaves thrown off the slave ships transformed the ecology of the oceans. Still, under the dictates of Identity Politics, it is simply enough that someone claims that person! (pointing finger of doom) Looks enough like the actual perps of the crime, long ago, to find them "Guilty"

-

Where did you hear this? I couldn't find anything.

Where did you hear this? I couldn't find anything.
The better question would be how much is the RNC PAYING YOU TO SPREAD THESE LIES? It's all garbage spewed by garbage conservative types. I don't believe one word of it for a minute.

I do. Whites are already a minority there

Think your Blue state of New Mexico(wink)

Sure it is, it's changing

Whites are dying off

My wife is Hispanic. Her family is LARGE, and spread out over NM, Tx, Co, and has a history in America going back over 12 generations! Our marriage is of mixed Anglo and Hispanic/native American heritage.

A few years ago, when they sent questionnaires about RACE home from the public schools about our five grand children, my daughters, being rebels like myself, sent them back marked "Refuse to designate our Race".

A few months later, they received a letter from the schools stating that an official public schools, "Visual Race Assessor" had "Viewed" our grand kids and deemed them to be White-Only, which disqualified from ...

and the follow six pages of the letter were lists of all the programs and special benefits which they would not "Qualify" for, on account of their being Designate White.

It kinda pissed off everyone in the very LARGE mixed race family. Most of my wife's Aunt's, Uncles, Cousins, Nephews and Nieces are ALL of mixed race marriages...

New Mexico is usually top of the list for everything bad, and bottom of the list for everything good. But one good thing about New Mexico, only Alaska has more per capita Mixed Race Marriages.

Just because some whites family are only having 1.8 kids, doesn't mean whites are dying off, the Race-Assessors, and making new Whites all the time!

My wife and over 65% of her very large family are very conservative, Red-Voter, Catholic/Christians! My wife is far more Red politically, than I am. I'm kinda a Democrat ex-pat.

Just because Texas becomes a majority Hispanic State, does not make it auto-go-Blue.

-

Last edited:

-

I am not convinced Texas will go blue.
I am

Voters do yourselves a favor and be prepared for an ALEC voter suppression tactic. ALEC is the designer and powerful force behind voter suppression.
Another Trump win in the works!
1604144504093.png

Back
Top Bottom