• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vote Trump Party! Now with free hats.

If he fails to get the Republican nomination, should Trump run independent

• Oh my, please no! (Democrat)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh my, please no! (Republican)

• Oh my, please no! (Independent)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yay, go Trump go! (Democrat)

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Yay, go Trump go! (Republican)

• Yay, go Trump go! (Independent)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Only if he runs from a prison cell

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Spirit has TDS

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
What do miners do when a vein has played out?

They find another vein and begin anew!

He TOTALLY is in denial of "losing face" or perhaps is in sheer egotistical possession of the faculties to not be aware of when and where he has "lost face." That concept does not appear to exist in his mind or if it does he squashes it so well that it is never troublesome for him. He just creates a new reality that hides, totally obliterates what would in anyone else, cause immense "lost face".
Years ago I worked for a guy like that. It doesn't matter what really happened, if you can just get the words right it was someone else's fault.

Years ago I worked for a guy like that. It doesn't matter what really happened, if you can just get the words right it was someone else's fault.
I have a grandson that is like that. Exasperating. I have never been like that, I have always owned up if I was the cause or the reason in the wrong, really never liked it, but I slept better at night for it.

Come to think of it that is probably why I have had such visceral reactions to false accusations against me?

If he runs, he will run Republican.
If he is rejected by Republican voters in the primary, he will run as Independent.
If he runs as Independent, he destroys the GOP's chances of taking the White House in 2024.

1647881233795.png

I have a grandson that is like that. Exasperating. I have never been like that, I have always owned up if I was the cause or the reason in the wrong, really never liked it, but I slept better at night for it.

Come to think of it that is probably why I have had such visceral reactions to false accusations against me?
It's a kind of arrogance, believing that you can easily bamboozle everyone around you just with your words. Like, they might think they know what's happening but as soon as I tell my version everyone will say, "Huh. I didn't know that. I'll be darned!"

It's a kind of arrogance, believing that you can easily bamboozle everyone around you just with your words. Like, they might think they know what's happening but as soon as I tell my version everyone will say, "Huh. I didn't know that. I'll be darned!"
Helps when Daddy makes you rich so that folks allow themselves to be more easily bamboozled and makes it easier to sue the ones who do not bow to your obvious magnificence!

Back
Top Bottom