• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vladimir Putin's Daughter's House Raided by Activist Holding Ukraine Flag

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is interesting.

The locks on the mansion have been changed.

The person who broke into the house says it's open to take refugees from Ukraine.

This is the second mansion this has happened to. The other one is in England and owned my an oligarch who is sanctioned.

That one is open for Ukraine refugees too.

Even I enjoy an occasional piece of celebrity trivia .
Very dubious about the truth of this yarn .

The security for both of his daughters is off- the-scale .
And punishments for people who intrude in any way are beyond severe .

If somebody broke into an otherwise empty and currently unoccupied house , God help them. Nobody else will .

This is interesting.

The locks on the mansion have been changed.

The person who broke into the house says it's open to take refugees from Ukraine.

This is the second mansion this has happened to. The other one is in England and owned my an oligarch who is sanctioned.

That one is open for Ukraine refugees too.

I'm not a fan of the type of people who claim "Squatters Rights!" when they take over someone's house, BUT this is one instance i'll gladly support!

When Ukraine boots Russia out, the Ukrainians can sell this place and use the money to pay for rebuilding.

Back
Top Bottom