• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Violence Erupts in Wisconsin After Shooting of Black Man, Cops Brutally Attacked, Incendiary Weapons

Much worse now. Not even close.

How would you know that? Have you done research to that effect or did you just wet your finger and stick it in the air to see which way the wind was blowing?

How would you know that? Have you done research to that effect or did you just wet your finger and stick it in the air to see which way the wind was blowing?
Like most leftists she'll cut and run.

So Islamic terrorism is worse now? Do you have any evidence to support this claim?

Where is this terrorism taking place?

Yes: Iran is closer to a Nuke than before Trump broke our deal with them, and is considered such a goofball internationally now our own allies keep telling us to “shoo” when we plead with them to back our play.

Saudi Arabia: the greatest exporter of Islamic terrorism: Trump has literally stated our troops are now rented out like thugs to a regime that on Trump’s watch supporter a terrorist attacked on American soil. But at least they murder journalists and cover it up with our state department’s assistance.

Trump has allowed radical Islamic nations to retool and rebuild. Presiden Biden will have to clean that up too.

Yes: Iran is closer to a Nuke than before Trump broke our deal with them, and is considered such a goofball internationally now our own allies keep telling us to “shoo” when we plead with them to back our play.

Saudi Arabia: the greatest exporter of Islamic terrorism: Trump has literally stated our troops are now rented out like thugs to a regime that on Trump’s watch supporter a terrorist attacked on American soil. But at least they murder journalists and cover it up with our state department’s assistance.

Trump has allowed radical Islamic nations to retool and rebuild. Presiden Biden will have to clean that up too.
You offered your opinion that there is more terrorism than ever but so far have offered no evidence. Your theories about Saudi Arabia are outdated and you ignore, or are unfamiliar with, the treaty which was just signed with Israel. And a billion in cash to Iran wasn't even necessary. You should be more selective with your media.

Again, what terrorism is there on Trump's watch and how does it compare with the Obama Administration?? Try responding gracefully.

You offered your opinion that there is more terrorism than ever but so far have offered no evidence. Your theories about Saudi Arabia are outdated and you ignore, or are unfamiliar with, the treaty which was just signed with Israel. And a billion in cash to Iran wasn't even necessary. You should be more selective with your media.

Again, what terrorism is there on Trump's watch and how does it compare with the Obama Administration?? Try responding gracefully.

“Your theories about Saudi Arabia are outdated”

FBI: US naval base attack 'motivated by al-Qaeda' - BBC News

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

“Your theories about Saudi Arabia are outdated”

FBI: US naval base attack 'motivated by al-Qaeda' - BBC News

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Actually that wasn't 'Saudi Arabia'. That was one Saudi, now deceased.

And this incident where three sailors were killed, and it is terrible, is worse than what occurred during Obama's time in office? Are you really not familiar with the terrorism going on around the world, and in America, during his incompetent Presidency?

This should give you a very small taste of what went on during the Obama/Biden years but there were many thousands who were raped, tortured and murdered- even burned alive. And you seriously haven't heard about any of this? New ISIS video shows execution of 21 Christians - CBS News

Actually that wasn't 'Saudi Arabia'. That was one Saudi, now deceased.

And this incident where three sailors were killed, and it is terrible

It’s weird how it’s SAudis either by money or personel that keep turning up in executed and planned plots against our country. Even odder that the dedicated Islamic Fundie Fighters on the right always open up and say “ahhhhh” whenever The Kingdom comes up.

I cut off your post after the disingenuousness of that sentence there because *I* stopped reading it. I wont’ give any bandwidth or even pretend to care about any GOP argument that starts with the bull**** qualifier “So and so’s death, who I can’t use as a political wedge issue, is of course terrible but..”

4 assholes get killed in Benghazi, and you demanded investigation after investigation. 3000 NYers die on 9/11, and you demanded 2 twenty year wars.

2 people die of ebola, and you wanted Obama impeached and removed.

Now 180k Americans are dead and it is what it is. 3 American service men are murdered in an radical Islamic fundamentalist attack and you can’t even say the words now because it involves Saudi Arabia after declaring BLACK MAN BAD was a traitor for refusing to do likewise.

Everyone sees you guys now. Everyone.

It’s weird how it’s SAudis either by money or personel that keep turning up in executed and planned plots against our country. Even odder that the dedicated Islamic Fundie Fighters on the right always open up and say “ahhhhh” whenever The Kingdom comes up.

I cut off your post after the disingenuousness of that sentence there because *I* stopped reading it. I wont’ give any bandwidth or even pretend to care about any GOP argument that starts with the bull**** qualifier “So and so’s death, who I can’t use as a political wedge issue, is of course terrible but..”

4 assholes get killed in Benghazi, and you demanded investigation after investigation. 3000 NYers die on 9/11, and you demanded 2 twenty year wars.

Now 180k Americans are dead and it is what it is. 3 American service men are murdered in an radical Islamic fundamentalist attack and you can’t even say the words now because it involves Saudi Arabia after declaring BLACK MAN BAD was a traitor for refusing to do likewise.

Everyone sees you guys now. Everyone.

I see another silly rant..... It's getting real old fast! :doh

It’s weird how it’s SAudis either by money or personel that keep turning up in executed and planned plots against our country. Even odder that the dedicated Islamic Fundie Fighters on the right always open up and say “ahhhhh” whenever The Kingdom comes up. I cut off your post after the disingenuousness of that sentence there because *I* stopped reading it. I wont’ give any bandwidth or even pretend to care about any GOP argument that starts with the bull**** qualifier “So and so’s death, who I can’t use as a political wedge issue, is of course terrible but..”
Self censorship is probably why you know little or nothing about what's going on in the world.
So that's why Hillary Clinton allowed them to die. Susan Rice lied on national TV and Obama/Biden remained clueless and still don't know what went on.
In fact you have no idea what I want or don't want but never wanted the corrupt sucker to be impeached. Although I'll never understand why he was elected a second time even if his opponent was Mitt Romney.'
Leftists are certainly hung up with skin color. What the hell's the matter with you people???

Dobbs, do you feel manly when you gang up on women?

Only I don't think she's impressed. You have failed even at being a po'bucker.

What is a po'bucker. That's a new one on me.

What is a po'bucker. That's a new one on me.

Corruption of slave slang "poor bhukra" or "poor devils". The overseer class, the "crackers". The very bottom of the sewer.

Corruption of slave slang "poor bhukra" or "poor devils". The overseer class, the "crackers". The very bottom of the sewer.

I think i understand now. But it is not real clear.

It is clear as a bell. Thanks for enlightening my brain.

It is clear as a bell. Thanks for enlightening my brain.
Having a debate with a woman, or 'girl' as she calls herself, is now 'ganging up' on them.

This is typical leftist. They have a condescending attitude towards both women and Blacks, only giving either lip service for political purposes but looking down on them in actuality.

Happily, many are rapidly catching on to the Democrat/Left double standards.

Back
Top Bottom