• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vaccinations Rise in Some States With Soaring Infections

Yup, even the ignorant MAGA Trumpist are waking up, finally waking up from all the kool-Aid they've been ingesting and getting the vaccine. While many blacks are still resistant more and more getting the shot, don't want to die. Listened to Hannity on the radio begging his listeners to get the shot, save your life he said.

images.jpg

Yet again, the liberals were correct and the conservatives are grudgingly following along after reality kicks their ass.

For those who live in fear, fear comes naturally
Its better to fear danger than walk into a bullet ..that's exactly what the unvaccinated are doing, its stupidity. Lets be honest, conservatives aren't the brightest group of people in the US.

Yet again, the liberals were correct and the conservatives are grudgingly following along after reality kicks their ass.
Yup, here's my take on it ..they had to get past the brainwashing, not an easy thing to do I would guess ..so now with whatever small part of the brain is left ..its telling them to get the shot.

confused_0_0.gif

Its better to fear danger than walk into a bullet ..that's exactly what the unvaccinated are doing, its stupidity. Lets be honest, conservatives aren't the brightest group of people in the US.
Agree except for the descriptor. There are lots of very, very smart conservatives. It's Trumpers who are as dumb as a rock, non-thionkers who are easily led.

Agree except for the descriptor. There are lots of very, very smart conservatives. It's Trumpers who are as dumb as a rock, non-thionkers who are easily led.
I'll give you that, as most of the vaccine deniers are ignorant Trump cultist.

Back
Top Bottom