• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Va. Appeals Court Won't Re-Hear Transgender Bathroom Access Case

:lol: :lol: :lol: All this article does is cite each of the studies YOU cited in the same dishonest and invalid way. :lol: Good one.

again I will believe the accepted peer reviewed papers over you. you have discredited yourself on this subject.
your claims that all of those studies were flawed, biased, or wrong shows how bias, flawed, and wrong you are.

all of them have more credentials in the field than you do. therefore you have discredited yourself.
you had a chance and other people have given you a chance to actually show that you are some kind of professional
in this field. you are the one that has failed.

you have shown that you are not capable of unbias reason and logic to this subject but your aim is to push an
agenda. you have shown 0 proof that every single one of these doctors studies are wrong other than you say so.

that is a fallacy argument and appeal to authority of which you have none.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much done with your nuh uh! And 'I win!' silliness. You have been nailed to the wall with your lies and STILL continue to lie.
This is boring.

the fact that he cites nothing but himself as destroying anything is the real fallacy here.
he doesn't have the authority or the credentials to nullify any study.

that is up for the psychiatrict peer review process.

as I have pointed out to him and he ignores. none of those studies have been redacted by that
process which is what they do when there is a flawed study or the methods used in the study are shown
to be flawed or biased in some way.

so he is claiming to have more authority than the psych peer review board.

A controversial ordinance change supported by a pedophile that puts men in womens bathrooms...I dont know...it deserves at least a raised eyebrow. At the very least, its helpful to know who you are jumping into bed with.

if would seem that your position compels this convicted pedophile to use mens' restrooms
about as effective as sending a gay guy to prison only because he was gay

so, had we looked askance at dennis hassert we would have had a better legislative outcome? i don't see that, just as i neither see that regarding passing the charlotte LGBT equal rights ordinance. but i am sure you can explain the significance of knowing you are jumping in bed with denny hassert. i look forward to reading it

That's OK with me, Vance. I haven't seen anything from you that gives me any indication that you've done anything but spew the standard anti-trans party line. Your dishonesty is noted in your support of those "studies" and your dishonesty is noted in your ignoring of context. You want to think you've "nailed me" that's OK. I know the truth and that's all that really matters.

this is your flaw. you assume that it is anti-trans. it isn't anti trans at all.
unless you are going to accuse all of those doctors and professionals in the study of being anti-trans as well.
I think you will have a very difficult time in proving this.

your bias is heavily being shown here. as a supposed doctor in this field you are pushing an agenda onto people.
your dishonesty is in the fact that you think your word and your word alone can over ride what the peer review
process has deemed credible.

what gives you the authority to over ride the peer review process?
again because you don't like what the study says in no way invalidates the study.

if would seem that your position compels this convicted pedophile to use mens' restrooms
about as effective as sending a gay guy to prison only because he was gay

so, had we looked askance at dennis hassert we would have had a better legislative outcome? i don't see that, just as i neither see that regarding passing the charlotte LGBT equal rights ordinance. but i am sure you can explain the significance of knowing you are jumping in bed with denny hassert. i look forward to reading it
If you KNEW you were voting for a sexual predator and someone with a history of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape would you have still voted for Bill Clinton?

I think its relevant that a pedophile promotes legislation allowing men into womens rooms. I think its beyond ****ing ludicrous that ANYONE supports a measure that says men can go into womens bathrooms and dressing rooms, period. I think we have reached new levels of insanity that we cant even accept the difference between men and women or that we have reached a point where men are considered women just because they feel like it or say that they are, or for that matter, white people can claim they are black people, anyone can claim they are Indians, and humans can claim to be cats and lizards. You obviously disagree.

If you KNEW you were voting for a sexual predator and someone with a history of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and rape would you have still voted for Bill Clinton?

I think its relevant that a pedophile promotes legislation allowing men into womens rooms. I think its beyond ****ing ludicrous that ANYONE supports a measure that says men can go into womens bathrooms and dressing rooms, period. I think we have reached new levels of insanity that we cant even accept the difference between men and women or that we have reached a point where men are considered women just because they feel like it or say that they are, or for that matter, white people can claim they are black people, anyone can claim they are Indians, and humans can claim to be cats and lizards. You obviously disagree.

i do disagree
knowing hassert was a pedophile would not have altered the course of legislation ... tho it would have prevented his further presence

and you refuse to acknowledge that some people's gender identity does not match their plumbing. that trans person with a penis in the womens' room is there only because he identifies with the other persons who feel the need to use that bathroom. why should that person be denied the right to use it

i do disagree
knowing hassert was a pedophile would not have altered the course of legislation ... tho it would have prevented his further presence

and you refuse to acknowledge that some people's gender identity does not match their plumbing. that trans person with a penis in the womens' room is there only because he identifies with the other persons who feel the need to use that bathroom. why should that person be denied the right to use it
Yes...I do refuse to admit that. Biology is a funny thing. And frankly...creating an ever evolving definition of 'gender' based on feminist theory and societal roles never did make much sense.

Yes...I do refuse to admit that. Biology is a funny thing. And frankly...creating an ever evolving definition of 'gender' based on feminist theory and societal roles never did make much sense.

ok, i believe i understand now. you do not recognize that a person can be trans. when my kids were in high school and we were carpooling, one of the boys was trans. from speaking with my son and his guy friends, this student's life was made miserable. he could not fit in. as soon as he reached the age of emancipation, he went thru the surgical process. she now appears to have a fulfilling life. and has a great eye for restoring old BMWs
had i not encountered her and known her before, i too, would likely question the veracity of those who insist that they are other than their natural plumbing indicates

ok, i believe i understand now. you do not recognize that a person can be trans. when my kids were in high school and we were carpooling, one of the boys was trans. from speaking with my son and his guy friends, this student's life was made miserable. he could not fit in. as soon as he reached the age of emancipation, he went thru the surgical process. she now appears to have a fulfilling life. and has a great eye for restoring old BMWs
had i not encountered her and known her before, i too, would likely question the veracity of those who insist that they are other than their natural plumbing indicates
I understand people have leanings and tendencies. I dont deny some men have feminine tendencies and I even understand that many convince themselves they were born a woman. I believe in people like that the goal should be to help them find peace in themselves. Once they have done that...you want to dress as a transvestite...swell...lets get you a good fashion designer cuz far too many of them need help. Lets get them a decent razor and someone to help them with their makeup. No sense going out looking like you smear that **** on with your fingers in the dark. Want to go the full monty...get surgery to help you feel more comfortable and happy...great. Good on you. Hell...people get nose jobs, boob jobs, some dye their hair...its all good. At the end of the day...before you ever apply so much as eyeliner, you better learn to love that person staring back at you from the mirror. You better learn to accept that person for who they are. Start there. Always start there.

ok, i believe i understand now. you do not recognize that a person can be trans.

um this is practically always the explanation behind anti trans laws and those who back them, just like not recognizing that homosexuality exists as a sincere identity is always the reason behind those who are anti gay

i've long since stopped asking them to clarify, because hate of entire groups by definition carries with it a superiority complex

:lamo

It's OK that you lack the ability to admit you ****ed up and that you have to continue to lie.

No, that would be you. I showed you context. You ignored it because it showed your position to be idiotic. I showed that you were violating a logical fallacy. You ignored it because it showed your position to be idiotic. I understand that those of you who are anti-trans must continue to lie since you have nothing else. You must understand that I will continue to point it out.

Look...you hate McHugh because he counters your commited position (and you have already proven you have zero by way of integrity when it comes to admitting you are wrong).

I don't "hate" McHugh. He's a debunked professional that has no credibility in the field of transsexuality for the reasons that I have posted over and over. The lack of integrity comes from folks like you who continue to hitch your wagons to someone who has been discredited. Also, the lack of integrity comes from people like you who continue to falsely represent studies that either do not say what you claim, or have already been debunked. You are just another one of the liars on the transsexuality issue. Seems to me that it has disturbed you that I have exposed this.

So let's put it to the test. A Man walks into your office. Mid 60s, 6'3" 220...former college football player and retired cop. Married for 27 years to his current spouse, 12 to the previous. Father of 6, grandfather of 14. Man tells you he is a woman...has always known he was a woman and always fought his feelings and is now ready to become a 'real woman'. Biologically...can you refute his position? Can you support his position?

Wrong question. Try to ask a relevant question and you'll get an answer. Ask an irrelevant one, and I will just point out that you are being irrelevant... which is what you just did.

Poor Vance. So caught up in his lies and invalid position that he is devolving into irrelevancy.

again I will believe the accepted peer reviewed papers over you. you have discredited yourself on this subject.
your claims that all of those studies were flawed, biased, or wrong shows how bias, flawed, and wrong you are.

all of them have more credentials in the field than you do. therefore you have discredited yourself.
you had a chance and other people have given you a chance to actually show that you are some kind of professional
in this field. you are the one that has failed.

you have shown that you are not capable of unbias reason and logic to this subject but your aim is to push an
agenda. you have shown 0 proof that every single one of these doctors studies are wrong other than you say so.

that is a fallacy argument and appeal to authority of which you have none.

You were destroyed. Again and as usual. This always happens to you in these discussions, ludin. You produce articles or studies and I show how they are either wrong or don't apply. Instead of actually discussing my argument, since you are completely unable to do so, you go directly into avoidance and dishonesty. I took apart your argument piece by piece and instead of showing even the SLIGHTEST bit of integrity by addressing my points, since you are incapable of doing so (because I am correct with each of my points) you make dumb pronouncements like above.

As usual, you have shown that you not only have no credibility or ability to debate this topic, but like most on your side of the issue, no integrity on it either.

If you want to actually try to refute any specific point I made, be my guest. If not, any response you make will be met with me pointing out your lack of credibility, ability to debate, and integrity on this topic.

this is your flaw. you assume that it is anti-trans. it isn't anti trans at all.
unless you are going to accuse all of those doctors and professionals in the study of being anti-trans as well.
I think you will have a very difficult time in proving this.

your bias is heavily being shown here. as a supposed doctor in this field you are pushing an agenda onto people.
your dishonesty is in the fact that you think your word and your word alone can over ride what the peer review
process has deemed credible.

what gives you the authority to over ride the peer review process?
again because you don't like what the study says in no way invalidates the study.

I'm not accusing the vast majority of the doctors in the studies to be anti-trans. I am accusing you and your behavior has confirmed it. You took some of those studies and dishonestly claimed that they showed something that they did not. That says nothing about the studies. As I said, there was nothing wrong with most of them... maybe a methodological error or two, but most were fine. The problem was with your dishonesty in your interpretation of the studies. You, of course, are far too cowardly on this issue to actually discuss THIS. You won't dare attempt to debate any of the refutations that I gave in posts #137 & #138. Because you can't.

Now, watch. Knowing your style, you will do two things. Whine that I am being mean, and repost some of the dishonesty that you have posted in the last few posts of yours... and STILL avoid actually discussing the points that I made, taking apart each and every position you had on the studies you presented. Come on, ludin. Prove me right.

No, that would be you. I showed you context. You ignored it because it showed your position to be idiotic. I showed that you were violating a logical fallacy. You ignored it because it showed your position to be idiotic. I understand that those of you who are anti-trans must continue to lie since you have nothing else. You must understand that I will continue to point it out.

I don't "hate" McHugh. He's a debunked professional that has no credibility in the field of transsexuality for the reasons that I have posted over and over. The lack of integrity comes from folks like you who continue to hitch your wagons to someone who has been discredited. Also, the lack of integrity comes from people like you who continue to falsely represent studies that either do not say what you claim, or have already been debunked. You are just another one of the liars on the transsexuality issue. Seems to me that it has disturbed you that I have exposed this.

Wrong question. Try to ask a relevant question and you'll get an answer. Ask an irrelevant one, and I will just point out that you are being irrelevant... which is what you just did.

Poor Vance. So caught up in his lies and invalid position that he is devolving into irrelevancy.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Poor Vance. Still sticking with his invalid, dishonest, and stupid argument. Good to know.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Poor Vance. Still sticking with his invalid, dishonest, and stupid argument. Good to know.

McHugh reminds me of that discredited weather forecaster in Australia that the far right quotes over and over when they deny climate change. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom