• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UPDATE: True the Vote Prepared to Go to Police in Georgia with Video Evidence of Leftist Operatives Dumping Thousands of Ballots into Georgia Voter Dr

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

According to John Fredericks state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.

We’ve also acquired over a petabyte of video surveillance data. The quality of this video is inferior overall; lighting is bad, cameras are poorly positioned, timestamps are manipulated, key timeframes are often missing. Nevertheless, we are working video by video, using proprietary AI-based code we’ve written to screen the over 100,000 clips in our possession. The result? We are successfully finding video evidence that corroborates the digital data and supports the need for full investigations by law enforcement.

IF true, this is the biggest bombshell in history. It would make me right once again that there was massive fraud in the 2020 election and destroy the Democrats for decades to come. Someone pinch me because this must be a dream. Stay tuned for more excitement in the weeks to come.

My favorite line from that website.

How long will that take? Hard to say. We could release what we have now. And we may. But if it serves the greater good to hold on a while longer, then that’s the option we will take

translation: we have to make sure the rubes send us all the money they can before this all becomes vapor and goes down the memory hole.

IF true, this is the biggest bombshell in history. It would make me right once again that there was massive fraud in the 2020 election and destroy the Democrats for decades to come. Someone pinch me because this must be a dream. Stay tuned for more excitement in the weeks to come.
Tell the truth- did you pee a little bit when you read this?

Tell the truth- did you pee a little bit when you read this?
I had to change my pants. IF this is true, I am ecstatic that my dreams have come true and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Let the arrests begin.

My only worry is that they involved the FBI. We all know how corrupt they are, and how they hate conservatives. If they have full control, they will bury it along with any witnesses.

From the OP article:
"We’ve also acquired over a petabyte of video surveillance data. The quality of this video is inferior overall; lighting is bad, cameras are poorly positioned, timestamps are manipulated, key timeframes are often missing. Nevertheless, we are working video by video, using proprietary AI-based code we’ve written to screen the over 100,000 clips in our possession. The result? We are successfully finding video evidence that corroborates the digital data and supports the need for full investigations by law enforcement."

"Our novel approach offers never before seen insights into the exploitation of America’s elections."

"You can donate to True the Vote here.'

- over a petabyte of video. Is that suppose to impress?
- Video of bad quality, and manipulated.. So we are to believe data that is corrupted.
- and through the wonders of AI , we found the proof. Not buying this bs.

Now if the AI program can also detect bamboo fibers and watermarks they may have something.

Looks like another scam to get money from the uninformed.

From the OP article:
"We’ve also acquired over a petabyte of video surveillance data. The quality of this video is inferior overall; lighting is bad, cameras are poorly positioned, timestamps are manipulated, key timeframes are often missing. Nevertheless, we are working video by video, using proprietary AI-based code we’ve written to screen the over 100,000 clips in our possession. The result? We are successfully finding video evidence that corroborates the digital data and supports the need for full investigations by law enforcement."

"Our novel approach offers never before seen insights into the exploitation of America’s elections."

"You can donate to True the Vote here.'

- over a petabyte of video. Is that suppose to impress?
- Video of bad quality, and manipulated.. So we are to believe data that is corrupted.
- and through the wonders of AI , we found the proof. Not buying this bs.

Now if the AI program can also detect bamboo fibers and watermarks they may have something.

Looks like another scam to get money from the uninformed.
This is technobabble on the level of Scotty from StarTrek.

A petabyte of DVD quality video (which it sounds even more compressed than that is) is worth 223,101 DVDs (at 4.7gb each). Each DVD holds somewhere between 120 to 133 minutes of footage. This means 26,772,153 minutes of footage or 51 years of storage. (most conservative estimate)

You could train an AI on that, but the dataset would be massive (much bigger than 1pb) due to the need for training metadata.

1pb = 1,048,576gb
1048576 / 4.7 = 223,101 DVDs

223,101x120 minutes = 26,772,153 minutes
26,772,153 / 60 /24 /365 = 50.9 years of footage

Exactly how many cameras did these people have?

Edit: I found and corrected a math error

Last edited:
Wow there seem to be many in America that don't care if the Vote of the American People can be voided by a few hundred
Fascists .....
I guess that's as long as they can get their Free Stuff from the Government, they don't care....

They already had video of a Van pulling up at like 3am and dropping of ballots.

I had to change my pants. IF this is true, I am ecstatic that my dreams have come true and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Let the arrests begin.

My only worry is that they involved the FBI. We all know how corrupt they are, and how they hate conservatives. If they have full control, they will bury it along with any witnesses.
240 leftist operatives. That's a lot. And they all dumped backpacks full of ballots into "drop boxes" in the middle of the night. How does that work? Are ballot boxes on street corners in Georgia or were they dumping into mail boxes? Did whoever was filming go to the box and reach in to see what was being dumped? Sounds like someone had a pretty busy night alright.
How come the headline says they're about to hand the video over to the police but the body of the story says, "...state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots..."
Enjoy this moment. This story is bullshit but for now you can pretend.

At this point, some threads (such as this one) look more like spamming by people who direct posters to links that solicit money for their lost cause

Wow there seem to be many in America that don't care if the Vote of the American People can be voided by a few hundred
Fascists .....
I guess that's as long as they can get their Free Stuff from the Government, they don't care....

They could have people testifying that they were the election counters and that the van was there bringing in all votes for Biden and this crowd would say they were paid off.

Fascists .....

I enjoy the commercial for “lung cleanse” at the end of it.

Alex Jones has to make a buck somehow.

They could have people testifying that they were the election counters and that the van was there bringing in all votes for Biden and this crowd would say they were paid off.
Yeah. But that didn’t happen. No one testified to that… so we don’t have to wonder about an alternate reality.

240 leftist operatives. That's a lot. And they all dumped backpacks full of ballots into "drop boxes" in the middle of the night. How does that work? Are ballot boxes on street corners in Georgia or were they dumping into mail boxes? Did whoever was filming go to the box and reach in to see what was being dumped? Sounds like someone had a pretty busy night alright.
How come the headline says they're about to hand the video over to the police but the body of the story says, "...state officials now have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots..."
FB paid 300 million dollars to have ballot boxes in primarily Democrat strongholds. No monitors, no cameras. Easy to take sack fulls of ballots and dump them in those boxes.

I am just a reporter here who found a story. I am not holding my breath that the FBI or DOJ will do a thing because they are Marxist Obama/Jokers Wife lovers who are experts at burying the truth and witnesses.

I wonder if they had matching t-shirts and then did a giant dance as a coordinated flash mob

Already covering your tracks and only 8 posts in.

FB paid 300 million dollars to have ballot boxes in primarily Democrat strongholds. No monitors, no cameras. Easy to take sack fulls of ballots and dump them in those boxes.

I am just a reporter here who found a story. I am not holding my breath that the FBI or DOJ will do a thing because they are Marxist Obama/Jokers Wife lovers who are experts at burying the truth and witnesses.
Well the DOJ and the FBI rarely investigate made up things.

Ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia.

I wonder if GA law enforcement will pay any attention to this...or if they will do their part to cover up the election fraud?

Back
Top Bottom