• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

United Football League (2024) -Peace

HangLow

BUFF 52 Nav
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

United Football League (2024)​

The United Football League (UFL) is a professional American football minor league scheduled to start play in March 2024. The league was created following the merger of the latest incarnations of the XFL and the United States Football League (USFL).[3] It consists of eight teams, all members of the XFL or USFL before the UFL's creation, concentrated in the Midwest and Southern United States.
Oh good. Another incarnation of the strangest team game in existence.
20 seconds of game play followed by 2 minutes spent deciding what to do in the next 20 seconds. Repeat 3 times, kick the ball and take a five minute break for commercials then do it again in the other direction.

1706754120396.png

UFL Schedule Rumored to be Released the Week of Jan 15th​

Stephan Rachuk·January 2024

The USFL & XFL kicked off the new year officially announcing the United Football League (UFL). Since the big reveal fans have been treated with the eight UFL teams and coaches that will be taking the field in 2024.

The UFL kicks off March 30th, tickets are on sale; but fans are still anxiously waiting to see what the schedule looks like.

It seems like the wait may not be much longer. We’ve heard that the UFL may be releasing the 2024 season schedule on the week of the 15th.

There’s currently less than 90 days until kickoff and now everything seems to be in full gear. The UFL social media accounts have kicked into action, FOX and ESPN have aired multiple promos for the new league and the schedule should help boost ticket sales.

The UFL will have teams in each of their eight host cities this season. Most locations have tickets on sale, with the exception being the Roughnecks who are only taking reserves at the moment. An official announcment on the Roughnecks moving to Rice Stadium is expected to come soon. So, that’s only going to be a short term issue.

At the time of publication only one matchup has been revealed. When the UFL was announced, it was also touted that the inaugural game would see the USFL Champion Birmingham Stallions take on the XFL Champion Arlington Renegades. We’ve since been able to confirm that the history-making matchup will take place at Choctaw Stadium in Arlington, TX.

Which UFL matchups are looking forward to the most this season? Let us know your thoughts down in the comments below or join the conversation on Discord.

Week 1

Saturday, March 30
Birmingham Stallions at Arlington Renegades, 1 p.m. (FOX)
St. Louis Battlehawks at Michigan Panthers, 4 p.m. (FOX)
Sunday, March 31
D.C. Defenders at San Antonio Brahmas, noon (ESPN)
Memphis Showboats at Houston Roughnecks, 3 p.m. (ESPN)

Week 2
Saturday, April 6
San Antonio Brahmas at Memphis Showboats, noon (ESPN)
Arlington Renegades at St. Louis Battlehawks, 8 p.m. (ABC)
Sunday, April 7
Birmingham Stallions at Michigan Panthers, noon (ESPN)
Houston Roughnecks at D.C. Defenders, 4 p.m. (FOX)

Week 3
Saturday, April 13
D.C. Defenders at Arlington Renegades, 1 p.m. (ESPN)
Memphis Showboats at Birmingham Stallions, 7 p.m. (FOX)
Sunday, April 14
Houston Roughnecks at Michigan Panthers, noon (ABC)
St. Louis Battlehawks at San Antonio Brahmas, 3 p.m. (ABC)

Week 4
Saturday, April 20
Memphis Showboats at St. Louis Battlehawks, 12:30 p.m. (ABC)
D.C. Defenders at Birmingham Stallions, 7 p.m. (FOX)
Michigan Panthers at San Antonio Brahmas, 7 p.m. (FOX)
Sunday, April 21
Arlington Renegades at Houston Roughnecks, 2 p.m. (FS1)

Week 5
Saturday, April 27
San Antonio Brahmas at Arlington Renegades, 7 p.m. (FOX)
Birmingham Stallions at Houston Roughnecks, 7 p.m. (FOX)
Sunday, April 28
St. Louis Battlehawks at D.C. Defenders, noon (ESPN)
Michigan Panthers at Memphis Showboats, 3 p.m. (FOX)

Week 6
Saturday, May 4
Birmingham Stallions at Memphis Showboats, noon (ABC)
Houston Roughnecks at St. Louis Battlehawks, 3 p.m. (FOX)
Sunday, May 5
Arlington Renegades at Michigan Panthers, 1 p.m. (FOX)
San Antonio Brahmas at D.C. Defenders, 4 p.m. (FOX)

Week 7
Saturday, May 11
Memphis Showboats at Arlington Renegades, 1 p.m. (ESPN)
St. Louis Battlehawks at Birmingham Stallions, 4 p.m. (FOX)
Sunday, May 12
Michigan Panthers at D.C. Defenders, 12 p.m. (ESPN)
San Antonio Brahmas at Houston Roughnecks, 3 p.m. (ESPN)

Week 8
Saturday, May 18
Memphis Showboats at Michigan Panthers, 4 p.m. (FOX)
Houston Roughnecks at Birmingham Stallions, 8 p.m. (ESPN2)
Sunday, May 19
D.C. Defenders at St. Louis Battlehawks, 12:00 p.m. (ABC)
Arlington Renegades at San Antonio Brahmas, 4:00 p.m. (FOX)

Week 9
Saturday, May 25
St. Louis Battlehawks at Arlington Renegades, noon (ABC)
Birmingham Stallions at San Antonio Brahmas, 3 p.m. (ABC)
Sunday, May 26
D.C. Defenders at Memphis Showboats, 2:30 p.m. (FOX)
Michigan Panthers at Houston Roughnecks, 2:30 p.m. (FOX)

Week 10
Saturday, June 1
Michigan Panthers at Birmingham Stallions, noon (ESPN)
San Antonio Brahmas at St. Louis Battlehawks, 4 p.m. (FOX)
Sunday, June 2
Arlington Renegades at D.C. Defenders, noon (ABC)
Houston Roughnecks at Memphis Showboats, 7 p.m. (FOX)

Conference Championships Week 11
Saturday, June 8
Conference Championship, 3 p.m. (ABC)
Sunday, June 9
Conference Championship, TBA (FOX)

UFL Championship Week 12
Sunday, June 16
UFL Championship, TBA (FOX)

United Football League (2024) -Peace​

iu

The UFL at 58: Analyzing each USFL Conference team cut-down to 58-man training camp rosters​

1710290692755.png
On Sunday, March 10, 2024, UFL teams trimmed their rosters from a maximum of 75 players to 58. They will carry no more than 58 players until the final cuts, which will take place in about two weeks on Saturday, March 23. That cut will get them down to the regular season roster size of 50 players. This article will look at the cuts from the teams in the USFL Conference.

Last edited:

The UFL at 58: Analyzing each XFL Conference team cut-down to 58-man training camp rosters​

1710291968027.png

On Sunday, March 10, 2024, UFL teams trimmed their rosters from a maximum of 75 players to 58. They will carry no more than 58 players until the final cuts, which will take place in about two weeks on Saturday, March 23. That cut will get them down to the regular season roster size of 50 players. This article will look at the cuts from the teams in the XFL Conference. My column analyzing cuts from the USFL Conference can be found here.

United Football League (2024)​

The United Football League (UFL) is a professional American football minor league scheduled to start play in March 2024. The league was created following the merger of the latest incarnations of the XFL and the United States Football League (USFL).[3] It consists of eight teams, all members of the XFL or USFL before the UFL's creation, concentrated in the Midwest and Southern United States.
If I wanted to see shitty football I would still have season tix for Arizona State.

Besides, where the hell are the Arizona Wranglers?

If I wanted to see shitty football I would still have season tix for Arizona State.
Besides, where the hell are the Arizona Wranglers?
Watch / DON'T Watch my friend...
I LOVE football and plan to enjoy me some shitty football...
-Peace

DateTime (ET)MatchupTV/Live stream
Sat., March 301 p.m.Birmingham Stallions at Arlington RenegadesFox, Fubo

Sat., March 301 p.m.Birmingham Stallions at Arlington RenegadesFox, Fubo
Sat., March 304 p.m.St. Louis Battlehawks at Michigan PanthersFox, Fubo
Sun., March 3112 p.m.D.C. Defenders at San Antonio BrahmasESPN, Fubo
Sun., March 313 p.m.Memphis Showboats at Houston RoughnecksESPN, Fubo

I liked the XFL. They had some good rules. The NFL thought so as well. They've added the XFL kickoff rules to this year.

The change the XFL did that I loved was having an official whose only job was to get the ball spotted. That sped up the game a lot.

Games are a lot like minor league baseball. There is more fan interaction, they had kids areas, contests, minor entertainment at breaks. It was engaging.

I liked the XFL. They had some good rules. The NFL thought so as well. They've added the XFL kickoff rules to this year.

The change the XFL did that I loved was having an official whose only job was to get the ball spotted. That sped up the game a lot.

Games are a lot like minor-league baseball. There is more fan interaction, they had kid's areas, contests, and minor entertainment at breaks. It was engaging.
I have been into spring/off-season NFL football from the beginning...
This is set to be a GREAT game...
Birmingham Stallions at Arlington Renegades on FOX
I hope my good friend @beefheart tune in today,,,
-Peace

I'll be attending at least a couple of games in San Antonio,
so those matchups are the ones I'll be looking forward to.
Just a heads up for you and @Risky Thicket ...
Sun., March 3112 p.m.D.C. Defenders at San Antonio BrahmasESPN, Fubo
-Peace

DC franchises suck in both leagues, who knew?

Back
Top Bottom