• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ukrainian Citizens Rally Against Occupation

maxparrish

Conservatarian
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Russians took Kherson and Melitopol, now they have to run them. Good luck Ivan...

Last edited:
Russians took Kherson and Melitopol, now they have to run them. Good luck Ivan...

As evidenced by the stalled Kyiv Convoy, I suspect Putin is outrunning his supply lines. In addition, I suspect the U.S. & NATO allies are injecting more arms into Ukraine than the publicly admit.

Putin is going to have great difficulties taking Ukraine, much less holding it. I believe he'll never hold Ukraine.

As evidenced by the stalled Kyiv Convoy, I suspect Putin is outrunning his supply lines. In addition, I suspect the U.S. & NATO allies are injecting more arms into Ukraine than the publicly admit.

Putin is going to have great difficulties taking Ukraine, much less holding it. I believe he'll never hold Ukraine.

Putin's supply situation vary's by the axis of advance. I sense that its better in the South.

However, every day that Ukrainians protest, every day they shame their fellow Slavs, every day they show soldiers that Putin was lying...is another drop in the anti-war bucket. Veterans have honored voices, and many antiwar movements depend on their voices.

This may take years...but, like Afghanistan, it will be very corrosive.

Russian soldiers were told Ukrainians would welcome them with flowers and parades.

It must be painfully obvious by now that they are extremely unwelcome. Their generals lied to them.

Most soldiers do not like fighting under a false pretext and dying for a dishonorable cause.

Russian soldiers were told Ukrainians would welcome them with flowers and parades.

It must be painfully obvious by now that they are extremely unwelcome. Their generals lied to them.

Most soldiers do not like fighting under a false pretext and dying for a dishonorable cause.

The soldiers may be aware they were lied too, but the Russian citizens are largely not aware.

The soldiers may be aware they were lied too, but the Russian citizens are largely not aware.

They are unaware because they allowed Putin to remove all independent sources of information.

Back
Top Bottom