• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK PM vows to cripple Muscovite economy, The Liberal Order will crash Moscow with its 1% of the world GDP

I wonder if you really believe rubbish like that ?
How exactly do you imagine in your wildest dreams that it will be achieved ?

Has Bojo got access to Fairy Dust ?
I am sure he will keep his silly mouth firmly shut after his short grandstanding allowance time is used up . We take up to 25% of our Gas from Russia and I doubt Norway can increase its allocation .

Russia with the help of China is self sufficient and Bojo singing like a cracked canary will not change reality one jot .

Obviously he has been advised to do what the Fluff Fairies imagine is virtue signalling . I know that it is garbage .
If someone here had asked me 6 months ago to pick out a person that would back Putin if Putin did something crazy I think it would have been you. Your posts are just so off the cliff, so far extreme, that you would come to mind first.

Last edited:
If someone here had asked me 6 months ago to pick out a person that would back Putin if Putin did something crazy I think it would have been you.
+1

ps

If someone here had asked me 6 months ago to pick out a person that would back Putin if Putin did something crazy I think it would have been you. Your posts are just so off the cliff, so far extreme, that you would come to mind first.
Poland football fans showing support to #Ukraine on their own way! Chanting "ruska kurwa, jebac ruskich i putina" "russians hoes, f**k the russians and putin"

FIVE per cent. Most UK gas comes from the North Sea. Then Norway, then liquified from Quatar, and the US. Milford Haven ring any bells? You're not very good at being British, are you? You never met a horse marine in your life!

Horse marine?

I'm sorry for being super selective here but we still have horse marines?
Maybe they could trot about on the carrier's flight decks but I'm honestly struggling to see the military benefit of having horses on modern warships.

This is just a lighthearted observation by the way.

You couldn't make it up! Sir Roger Gale, (How Tory is that name?) a stalwart Parliamentary backwoodsman, has suggested on talk radio that the government should send all Russian nationals home! I don't think he's thought that through. His party, the London housing market, and the City itself would collapse overnight if the oligarchs and their cash were ejected.

You couldn't make it up! Sir Roger Gale, (How Tory is that name?) a stalwart Parliamentary backwoodsman, has suggested on talk radio that the government should send all Russian nationals home! I don't think he's thought that through. His party, the London housing market, and the City itself would collapse overnight if the oligarchs and their cash were ejected.
Just send the Oligarchs. They are the main issue anyways. Get rid of the Golden Visas, and allow Ukrainian refugees to come without Visa instead.

Really

You think you know more about the square mile than he does ?

Back
Top Bottom