• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. attorney in Georgia: ‘There’s just nothing to’ claims of election fraud

How much more cheating do you think goes on with mail-in votes, i.e. can you quantify that amount with any evidence? For reference, a number of states have had mail in voting for years so we have plenty of precedent we can draw from.
Give it up. You lost. Republicans failed in every legal effort they tried to find widespread fraud. Republicans observed the counts. Republican Secretaries of State certified the results. Republican governors signed off on the results. Many Republican members of Congress agree that Biden won a free and fair election.

Trump was claiming fraud before the election had even been held out of fear he was going to lose. He can't stand losing. He'd rather trash people trust in our institutions than accept the fact that 80 million Americans preferred Joe Biden. He'd rather lead urge on a riot into the Capitol than accept that he lost, then retire to the White House to enjoy the carnage he unleashed.

Bub-bye Trump, you loser.

How about holding off on the repeated claims of fraud/rigging and just show the factual evidence?
Nah, that's too hard. Limp accusations are so much easier.

Give it up. You lost. Republicans failed in every legal effort they tried to find widespread fraud. Republicans observed the counts. Republican Secretaries of State certified the results. Republican governors signed off on the results. Many Republican members of Congress agree that Biden won a free and fair election.

Trump was claiming fraud before the election had even been held out of fear he was going to lose. He can't stand losing. He'd rather trash people trust in our institutions than accept the fact that 80 million Americans preferred Joe Biden. He'd rather lead urge on a riot into the Capitol than accept that he lost, then retire to the White House to enjoy the carnage he unleashed.

Bub-bye Trump, you loser.
I don't think this was meant for me...

Where did you get these "facts?"
The facts are all over the place...except in the mainstream media. They won't let you see the facts.

So post them.
It's a waste of time. The issue is moot...and you really don't care.

(If you did, you'd already know the facts.)

That's easy to say, now that Georgia...with the help of the FBI...has succeeded in shredding their ballots. No ballots...no evidence.
Hmmm from the Trump Raffensberger phone call:
Trump "Do you think it's possible that they shredded ballots in Fulton County? Because that's what the rumor is."
But you are claiming it's fact. What is your source and why is it better than Trump's who said it was only a rumor?

It's a waste of time. The issue is moot...and you really don't care.

(If you did, you'd already know the facts.)

See, I've looked. I've scoured websites. I've repeatedly seen claims debunked and explained time and time again. And I've repeatedly seen people like you make claims that you fail to back with evidence.

My little nephew makes claims his brother stole his toys. When ask for him to prove it? He suddenly realizes he's got nothing and says nevermind, it doesn't matter. Don't be my little nephew. Back your claim.

Trump "Do you think it's possible that they shredded ballots in Fulton County? Because that's what the rumor is."
But you are claiming it's fact. What is your source and why is it better than Trump's who said it was only a rumor?

He doesn't care about the truth. That's why he never made a single attempt to support his argument -- at any point -- with any sort of credible evidence. What Mycroft has been doing is no different than what the Nazis did with their propaganda. Mycroft is a fascist, not a conservative.

That's easy to say, now that Georgia...with the help of the FBI...has succeeded in shredding their ballots. No ballots...no evidence.
Nothing you say here can be taken for the truth. There may have been ballots shredded by now and there may not but either way you saying so doesn't mean anything. You have a history of just saying whatever sounds good to you, truth be damned.

Video.

See, I've looked. I've scoured websites. I've repeatedly seen claims debunked and explained time and time again. And I've repeatedly seen people like you make claims that you fail to back with evidence.

My little nephew makes claims his brother stole his toys. When ask for him to prove it? He suddenly realizes he's got nothing and says nevermind, it doesn't matter. Don't be my little nephew. Back your claim.
Cool.

You've made up your mind.

Moving on...

The facts are all over the place...except in the mainstream media. They won't let you see the facts.

I would challenge you to offer one fact supporting the claim the FBI helped Ga shred ballots.

We debated and destroyed every theory that was brought up in this forum and you know it. You were there posting in those threads. Sitting here and pretending it's an MSM issue is just disingenuous.

Last week Trump fired the US Attorney in Georgia because he hadn't found any election fraud. He sent a hand-picked lackey in his place. His lackey brought a couple of his own lackeys. They were going to find the fraud.

They were going to "stop the steal."

Surprise, surprise. They found nothing.

Christine said on the call with the Northern District staff that he brought the two election fraud prosecutors to tackle what he expected would be a “dump truck full” of election files. Instead, he found “very, very few” and dismissed two cases on his first day in office.​
"'We don’t have these huge colossal issues that if you turn on the TV, you’d think it’d be,' he said."​

Read all about it.
Maybe the problem is that the illegal Consent Agreements between Raffensperger and Abrams and the other lowlifes seemed to make illegal ballots legal.

Back
Top Bottom