• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

U.S. and Iran to begin indirect talks on limiting nuclear program

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The United States and Iran said Friday they will begin indirect negotiations with intermediaries next week to try to get both countries back into compliance with an accord limiting Iran's nuclear program, nearly three years after President Trump pulled the U.S. out of the deal.

The announcement marks one of the first bits of tangible progress in efforts to return both nations to terms of the 2015 accord, which bound Iran to restrictions in return for relief from U.S. and international sanctions.

President Biden came into office saying that getting back into the accord and getting Iran's nuclear program back under international restrictions was a priority. But Iran and the United States have disagreed over Iran's demands that sanctions be lifted first, and that deadlock has threatened to become an early foreign policy setback for the new U.S. president.
========================================================
Biden is cleaning up after Trump.

Good. Trump's idiotic withdrawal from the agreement was easily one of his biggest **** ups in a long list of **** ups.

Idiotic trust in a bunch of Mullah's playing around with nuclear fission & praying for the return of 12th Imam is today's liberal logic.

Idiotic trust in a bunch of Mullah's playing around with nuclear fission & praying for the return of 12th Imam is today's liberal logic.
Well trump said he would have a better deal done in less than a day.

Is that in the same pocket as his healthcare plan???

Conservatives hate it when things actually get done...

Well trump said he would have a better deal done in less than a day.

Is that in the same pocket as his healthcare plan???

Conservatives hate it when things actually get done...

Trump isn't the president, Biden is.

Like I said, Idiotic trust in a bunch of Mullah's playing around with nuclear fission & praying for the return of 12th Imam is today's liberal logic.

Israel will eventually take out Iran's nuclear facilities anyways, and I don't blame them after Iran's decades long threats. Then all you "feel good" types will be running around wondering what the **** just happened.

Do you have an actual point or are you just spouting random crap?

Trump isn't the president, Biden is.

Like I said, Idiotic trust in a bunch of Mullah's playing around with nuclear fission & praying for the return of 12th Imam is today's liberal logic.

Israel will eventually take out Iran's nuclear facilities anyways, and I don't blame them after Iran's decades long threats. Then all you "feel good" types will be running around wondering what the **** just happened.

Obama was the president he got a deal done.

Trump was president he tore it up with the promise of a better one and as we know he lied and didn't do shit.

Biden has not even been in office for 100 days yet and already he's done more than trump.

It's clear its not the democrats not getting things done...

Feel free to argue my post with your logic instead of just spouting your own crap.

Asking others for logic when you didn't present any is a dumb tactic, but okay.

You haven't explained why negotiating with the Iranians on their nuclear program is a bad idea, but I have a feeling you don't actually have an explanation beyond your own limited understanding of it.

Asking others for logic when you didn't present any is a dumb tactic, but okay.

You haven't explained why negotiating with the Iranians on their nuclear program is a bad idea, but I have a feeling you don't actually have an explanation beyond your own limited understanding of it.

I know that negotiating with Imam worshipping mullahs who have been threatening to wipe out their neighbors for 40 years is way beyond your limited understanding of it.

I know that negotiating with Imam worshipping mullahs who have been threatening to wipe out their neighbors for 40 years is way beyond your limited understanding of it.

But it's a good idea to invite Taliban terrorists to camp David. Got it...

How did trumps love affair with Kim turn out???
Are they still seeing each other???

I don't recall the Iranians suggesting they are going to wipe out Iraq, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, or Pakistan.

Not that you actually know anything about Iran, but whatever.

I don't recall the Iranians suggesting they are going to wipe out Iraq, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, or Pakistan.

Not that you actually know anything about Iran, but whatever.

Tell us all about your vast knowledge of Iran. It should take all of 60 seconds, so feel free.

Tell us all about your vast knowledge of Iran. It should take all of 60 seconds, so feel free.

I can go on for hours, but that's not really relevant.

If you're so scared of a radical Islamic country getting nukes where is your panic about Pakistan?

Good. Trump's idiotic withdrawal from the agreement was easily one of his biggest **** ups in a long list of **** ups.

Oh.... an Agreement with IRAN?(LOL)

"I will be Happy to pay you Tue for a Hamburger today"

I can go on for hours, but that's not really relevant.

If you're so scared of a radical Islamic country getting nukes where is your panic about Pakistan?

You mean Pakistan has a supreme leader running their county too?(LOL)

What does Trump have to do with Biden's billabong?
His complete lack of any kind of foreign policy.

Its his mess Biden is cleaning up, that's what trump has to do with it...

LOL

Pakistan's mullahs run the country now?

You mean Pakistan has a supreme leader running their county too?(LOL)

Pakistan is, by virtually every metric, more corrupt, unstable, violent, aggressive, and more incompetently run than Iran.

Yet I'm supposed to piss myself in fear that Iran has a nuclear program. Right.

Pakistan is, by virtually every metric, more corrupt, unstable, violent, aggressive, and more incompetently run than Iran.

Yet I'm supposed to piss myself in fear that Iran has a nuclear program. Right.

First, I agree Pakistan is one civil war away from chaos

But, we have a Religious Supreme leader that really calls the shots in Iran

Back
Top Bottom