• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Twitter employees distraught over Musk buyout, too 'in shock to speak': report

I for one think this is great news. Now the mainstream conservative media will no longer be able to censor Elon Musk and his ideas for Universal Basic Income, elimination of the use of fossil fuels, and championing of Andrew Yang's presidency. And, their former viewers shall flock to Twitter now to aptly follow Elon's opinions on these important topics while claiming his views as their own.

Which, I'm totally cool with. In two years time, all the conservatives posting here will be claiming that renewables and social safety nets were their ideas. It's awesome. Who would have thought it would be so easy.

How about haters
, since you are gleeful about this.

How about the people who address a single poster as you people stop doing that, and address only the person you're responding to, SCrider?

Just an observation: I see several posters in this thread do nothing but celebrate Musk's takeover of Twitter because they're pissed trump got banned. Then, when faced with their partisanship they lie about who they're a fan of. I mean - I understand it's shameful to vote Republican these days - but I would respect someone if they would just admit it, rather than lie about it - again and again.

The rules on Twitter are applied equally to everyone like they are on THIS platform. It's so pathetic to see our trump fans celebrate this - if their wishes come true it will be a victory for propaganda - not speech.
Full of falsehoods and distortions.
There was a oblivious bias and it seems that will change with Musk in charge.
It has caused major anger and upset from the left.

Maybe when the new Elon Twitter starts they will allow tweets like this again from traitors. This one from a few days ago...

Nope. I never suffered fools well
That's actually "gladly", not "well". The latter implies you suffer them, but you don't do it well. Usually because they trigger you.

Full of falsehoods and distortions.
There was a oblivious bias and it seems that will change with Musk in charge.
It has caused major anger and upset from the left.
Yah. So. Anyway. trump incited violence and passed on information that could actually kill people regarding covid. He edged on criminals in MI to kidnap the governor. It was good he was kicked off twitter. Anyone who disagrees with that is a souless, immoral, creep.

And what is more important is the fact that unlike this board, Twitter is global and is used by hundreds of millions of people. Some of these people are in war zones, some in horrible states yearning to be free, some are all the enemies of the people many of us would want to protect and defend. Twitter is not a little parlor game, its a platform that can change history. With that much power comes responsibility in my book. Musk better remember that...

The defend Twitter, some site they probably had never heard of for years, because they have butthurt that their crush violated Twitter's TOS and was banned.

Maybe when the new Elon Twitter starts they will allow tweets like this again from traitors. This one from a few days ago...

Wow, I a sea of dumb tweets ( that must not exist, because RW voices have been silenced) that will go down as one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I and bet at least 5 posters here will think it's right.

Wow, I a sea of dumb tweets ( that must not exist, because RW voices have been silenced) that will go down as one of the dumbest things I've ever read. I and bet at least 5 posters here will think it's right.
it gets much worse. from 8 days ago...

i have 5 bucks that says that a bunch of Republicans here didn't even know that all these Republican tweets are happening because they are so conned by Fox and Trump and Elon.

i have 10 bucks that says that a few of them thought to themselves "wow, there are conservatives who are tweeting".

Back
Top Bottom