• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

tv encryption

mikeey

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Any good software for tv encryption? I know you guys have compromised
direct tv in the US. We here in the Europe have lost some providers due to them changing their encryption, any help from you guys we would be thankful

my kind regards

mikeey

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know a single thing about TV Encryption, I tried to clearify your post hoping that someone will be able to give you some information.

If you are asking for software to receive unauthorized TV signals, that is illegal in the United States under the DMCA and this site could be held liable for assisting anyone in doing so.

If you aren't, then my apologies, and I'm with Arch Enemy in that I don't know anything about TV encryption.

Back
Top Bottom