• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tucker Case - Weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucker Case

Matthew 16:3
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Let me start off by explaining the name. It comes from the book "Island of the Sequined Love Nun" by Christopher Moore the humor novelist. I was rereading the book when I signed up and figured it's as good a name as any to fit my personality.

I'm 31 years old. I've been married for almost exactly three years as I write this and we have no kids (You're welcome. Me having kids would be like peeing in the gene pool :lol:).

I am currently working on getting my Master's degree in psychology and I have my undergrad in psychology (although I studied physics initially). I worked as a carpenter full-time from the age of 18 until I was 30, running a company for a few of those years. I shut down the company in order to take full-time care of my father who suffered a traumatic brain injury a little over three years ago.

One thing people always notice about me is my extreme self-deprecating "humor". Those aren't jokes, actually. I really am that much of a loser. People are just mistaking an unusually honest self-appraisal for comedy. ;)

I am also an NFL football fanatic. My wife often says I love the Chicago Bears more than I love her, which might even be true, but in my defense, I've only been with her for 11 years. I've been with the Bears my whole life.

That's about it. Now that I've bored you all to death, I win teh internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom