• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson: stop demographic shift or return to "broke, dirty, and dangerous" cities 50 yrs ago

Re: Tucker Carlson: stop demographic shift or return to "broke, dirty, and dangerous" cities 50 yrs

Race hatred and greed you can't even substantiate. I guess you can consider it "destroyed" since there's no evidence it actually exists.

Yawn. Your denial is rather meaningless. Your white winger nonsense is bound to lose.

Re: Tucker Carlson: stop demographic shift or return to "broke, dirty, and dangerous" cities 50 yrs

anti irish racism - Google Search

It can certainly happen again. Any irishman aiding and abetting white supremacy should realize they wont be shielded when the target is on their backs again.

anti irish racism - Google Search

I have seen some of the anti-Irish cartoons, which remind one of the worst anti-Muslim cartoons, depicting ape-like men loyal to a foreign power. Funny story about the “no dogs” sign. There used to be signs in the southwest saying “no dogs or Mexicans allowed.” Cantinflas, the great Mexican comedian played a storekeeper in a Mexican movie posting a sign saying, “se admiten perros, y hasta un gringo,” meaning “we’ll allow dogs, and even a gringo.” Sadly, Mexicans got the joke.

the fact that "slick", one of your fellow right wing posters, is arguing about nationalism and racial purity all based on what Carlson said should be obvious to anyone as to what Carlson was asserting.

You're just so desperate to defend right wing losers like Carlson, that you'll deflect and claim he was "misquoted" to avoid facing the reality of the type of garbage you support.

Blacks & other minorities are now mostly the victims of politics. The only significant blame I place of them, is the teaching generation
to generation that the whites hold them down. That is no longer the case. For every employer that will not hire based on race,
there are probably at least 50 who doesn't care about race. Like I previously said, people like you propagating the hate is a far larger problem.

And you think calling anything racist that one can assign though ignorance, as racist, helps?
People like you are 20 times more of the problem than people like me.

So when we try to figure out when America was great (for MAGA purposes), it wasn't 50 years ago.

Come again! Eisenhower’s & Kennedy's America was a nation of 160 million with a European Christian core and a culture uniquely its own. The
USA was a country then. What will hold this country together if we don't control both legal & illegal immigration.
It will become a stew of 450 million of every creed culture & color from every country on earth.

It was a period when the USA was at the top of the world. '2/3 of all the cars driven in the world were driven on
USA roads. Pennsylvania still produced 45% of the steel produced in the entire world. America's ethnic mix was
88% European ethnics and 11% black.’

n the early 60’s America had reached it’s Zenith. I went to a top college as did some of my best friends but some of
my buddies were not as fortunate. However there was a huge Ford plant about 15 miles away in Mahwah NJ where
there were thousands of good jobs available where they were able to make good money & go to college close by
at night. That Ford plant was closed in the 1980’s. Kid’s nowadays rarely have that type job to enter.

For the most part life was getting better for every segment of society. College was affordle for almost everyone.
I went to college in Virginia and had to go to summer school one year for 6 credits, the dean of men who I
knew better than most students for both good & bad reasons allowed me to be considered an in-state student
and I payed $84 for 6 credits. Eight years ago my brothers kid payed $5000 for 3 credits at NYU in the city.

California was still the paradise over the mountains for those seeking the new opportunities there. Blacks
for the first time became dominant in sports & Music and were making inroads in TV & the movies.
There talented tenth were thriving & their families were still intact. For blacks youths jobs were a plenty
without competing with the waves of immigration which followed bringing the 300 or so now languages
spoken here today.

Blacks & other minorities are now mostly the victims of politics. The only significant blame I place of them, is the teaching generation
to generation that the whites hold them down. That is no longer the case. For every employer that will not hire based on race,
there are probably at least 50 who doesn't care about race. Like I previously said, people like you propagating the hate is a far larger problem.

And you think calling anything racist that one can assign though ignorance, as racist, helps?
People like you are 20 times more of the problem than people like me.

Thanks for proving my point.

Come again! Eisenhower’s & Kennedy's America was a nation of 160 million with a European Christian core and a culture uniquely its own. The
USA was a country then. What will hold this country together if we don't control both legal & illegal immigration.
It will become a stew of 450 million of every creed culture & color from every country on earth.

It was a period when the USA was at the top of the world. '2/3 of all the cars driven in the world were driven on
USA roads. Pennsylvania still produced 45% of the steel produced in the entire world. America's ethnic mix was
88% European ethnics and 11% black.’

n the early 60’s America had reached it’s Zenith. I went to a top college as did some of my best friends but some of
my buddies were not as fortunate. However there was a huge Ford plant about 15 miles away in Mahwah NJ where
there were thousands of good jobs available where they were able to make good money & go to college close by
at night. That Ford plant was closed in the 1980’s. Kid’s nowadays rarely have that type job to enter.

For the most part life was getting better for every segment of society. College was affordle for almost everyone.
I went to college in Virginia and had to go to summer school one year for 6 credits, the dean of men who I
knew better than most students for both good & bad reasons allowed me to be considered an in-state student
and I payed $84 for 6 credits. Eight years ago my brothers kid payed $5000 for 3 credits at NYU in the city.

California was still the paradise over the mountains for those seeking the new opportunities there. Blacks
for the first time became dominant in sports & Music and were making inroads in TV & the movies.
There talented tenth were thriving & their families were still intact. For blacks youths jobs were a plenty
without competing with the waves of immigration which followed bringing the 300 or so now languages
spoken here today.

Exhibit A. The Trump/Carlson base.

Exhibit A. The Trump/Carlson base.
You don't seem to have much of an argument going on. Are those silly one liners all you have?

You don't seem to have much of an argument going on. Are those silly one liners all you have?

Slick made my argument for me. He's done it several times, in fact.

Slick made my argument for me. He's done it several times, in fact.
No, he didn't. It seems you're not even reading his responses.

Yawn. Your denial is rather meaningless. Your white winger nonsense is bound to lose.

Why would you assume that I'm a white winger, simply because I would like you to substantiate your claim that Carlson is a racist? Am I just supposed to take you at your word?

No, he didn't. It seems you're not even reading his responses.

Read them, and his postings many times over the years.

Slick is exactly the type of GOP voter Carlson was appealing to.

Read them, and his postings many times over the years.

Slick is exactly the type of GOP voter Carlson was appealing to.

Our nearly homogeneous society up until 50 years ago was able to create the greatest economic engine the world has ever seen & was essential
to reaching that envious status America has enjoyed for a century. Even someone with only a pedestrian awareness of US history wouldn't attempt
to connect our new found diversity to the history of our GDP successes. What does that say about you?

FOX just needs to cut their ties with Carlson, that is If they have an integrity left.

Lol is that sarcastic?

Purposely clipping Tucker out of context, which you all have apparently been doing for years, is fraudulent.

He was discussing how mayors were not taking care of their cities, which many aren't, and that if the mayors don't get their acts together, people will leave.

Lol this wasn't some kind of warning for people in the suburbs, if that's what you're implying.

And if you want to consistently harass people and joke around that they're racist, because they're white and have brown hair, and you don't like that, it is not cool.

Don’t forget the green / blue / grey / hazel eye colors ... they hate their brown / black eye color

FOX just needs to cut their ties with Carlson, that is If they have an integrity left.

Carlson represents the world view at Fox.

"Demographic shift." "On the bright side we'll have resolved the gentrification problem."

Just say "The darkies are coming for your white women," you piece of ****.

It's obvious that you would be more comfortable if you would have been a citizen of Paraguay:

Ethnically, culturally, and socially, Paraguay has one of the most homogeneous populations in South America.
Because of José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia's 1814 policy that no white Spaniards and Europeans could intermarry
among themselves (they could only marry blacks, mulattoes, mestizos or the native Guaraní), a measure taken
to avoid white supremacy being established in Paraguay (De Francia believed that all men were equal as well),
it was within little more than one generation that most of the population were of mixed racial origin.

It's obvious that you would be more comfortable if you would have been a citizen of Paraguay:

Ethnically, culturally, and socially, Paraguay has one of the most homogeneous populations in South America.
Because of José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia's 1814 policy that no white Spaniards and Europeans could intermarry
among themselves (they could only marry blacks, mulattoes, mestizos or the native Guaraní), a measure taken
to avoid white supremacy being established in Paraguay (De Francia believed that all men were equal as well),
it was within little more than one generation that most of the population were of mixed racial origin.

I'm sure that response made sense in your head before you typed it out.

I'm sure that response made sense in your head before you typed it out.

And I'm absolutely certain that after you read #167 you are very afraid that my assessment of you
is 100% spot on. Concede the point!

Carlson represents the world view at Fox.

Not sure I totally agree there, he does represent the A-Hole section but there are still some sane FOX viewers.

Not sure I totally agree there, he does represent the A-Hole section but there are still some sane FOX viewers.

Gonna have to disagree with your disagreement. If you keep a white supremacist on the payroll, it's because your company has an inherently white supremacist world view. And let's not pretend that perpetuating fear of black people is an isolated thing at that network.

Our nearly homogeneous society up until 50 years ago was able to create the greatest economic engine the world has ever seen & was essential
to reaching that envious status America has enjoyed for a century. Even someone with only a pedestrian awareness of US history wouldn't attempt
to connect our new found diversity to the history of our GDP successes. What does that say about you?

Stuff like this is why you guys lose elections.

Good luck with permanent Democratic power. You're making your own bed there buddy. A white nationalist GOP may give you a few more victories due to the technicality of the EC, but eventually spitting in the face of Americans who don't identify with far right wing white nationalism isn't going to keep your party relevant, at least on a national level.

Trumpism is going to be the death of the GOP, and American "conservatism' for that matter.

Stuff like this is why you guys lose elections.

Good luck with permanent Democratic power. You're making your own bed there buddy. A white nationalist GOP may give you a few more victories due to the technicality of the EC, but eventually spitting in the face of Americans who don't identify with far right wing white nationalism isn't going to keep your party relevant, at least on a national level.

Trumpism is going to be the death of the GOP, and American "conservatism' for that matter.

This 2020 election will determine if your assumption has merit or not. Your assessment because of the demographics
has merits except that you seem to be stating that a more milder middle of the road stance other than Trump would
give the Republicans a better chance & that's pure nonsense.

'Trumpism isn't going to be the death of the GOP', Trumpism in fact created a Republican revival. The last time
I voted at all was for Bush #2 in 2000. 2004,2008 & 2012 I wasn't going to votr for Kerry or BO but McCain &
Romney I just couldn't stomach.

James Carville big time Clinton strategist, stated "40 More Years: How Democrats Will Rule the Next Generation."
predicting America's diversifying and increasingly liberal youth voters would secure a lasting Democratic majority.
Made sense even to me after all more than half of Americans born in this century are not white & now age ready
to vote. What happened, Trump happened. Maga is not just a slogan'

Trump’s accomplishments with so many enemies around him is epic. He’s exposed the immorally biased Corrupt
Left Media for who they are, & the GOP RINO SWAMP RATS for being nothing more than a self important,
backstabbing, conspiring lot who are just bad as the Democcrats. And let’s not forget the government’s
Deep State leftist globalist who don’t want anyone coming in & upsetting their scam.

Last edited:

This 2020 election will determine if your assumption has merit or not. Your assessment because of the demographics
has merits except that you seem to be stating that a more milder middle of the road stance other than Trump would
give the Republicans a better chance & that's pure nonsense.

'Trumpism isn't going to be the death of the GOP', Trumpism in fact created a Republican revival. The last time
I voted at all was for Bush #2 in 2000. 2004,2008 & 2012 I wasn't going to votr for Kerry or BO but McCain &
Romney I just couldn't stomach.

James Carville big time Clinton strategist, stated "40 More Years: How Democrats Will Rule the Next Generation."
predicting America's diversifying and increasingly liberal youth voters would secure a lasting Democratic majority.
Made sense even to me after all more than half of Americans born in this century are not white & now age ready
to vote. What happened, Trump happened. Maga is not just a slogan'

Trump’s accomplishments with so many enemies around him is epic. He’s exposed the immorally biased Corrupt
Left Media for who they are, & the GOP RINO SWAMP RATS for being nothing more than a self important,
backstabbing, conspiring lot who are just bad as the Democcrats. And let’s not forget the government’s
Deep State leftist globalist who don’t want anyone coming in & upsetting their scam.

"Republican revival"? LOL.

Only reason why Trump won the whitehouse is because Clinton's own voters couldn't stomach voting for her. Trump and his nationalist platform aren't popular with anyone outside of the racist idiots in the far right. Now the GOP is one giant nationalist cesspool, fill with whack job conspiracy theorists, who have alienated everyone outside their base, while they take a dump on everything they claimed they supposedly believed in.

But hey, the wealthy got their tax cuts, so all is good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom