• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's tax returns now in the hands of House Democrats after lengthy court battle

going after Trumps just makes people look desperate and unwilling to FIX the issue and that is the loopholes
Yup, can't go after God, how dare anyone do so :rolleyes:

Ive never understood what democrats expect to find. Its not like Trump does his own taxes.
Tax returns reveal all sources of income. How much did Trump earn during his presidency and from whom? How much Saudi and/or Russian money did Trump launder through his properties while president?

It's inappropriate for presidents to profit off their presidency while president in order to avoid the appearance of being influenced by powers foreign and domestic.

I'd really like to know how much Russian and Saudi money went into our president's pocket while he was president, wouldn't you?

Ive never understood what democrats expect to find. Its not like Trump does his own taxes.

Fletch,

With those returns, it is possible to prove that trump is not a billionaire and is in-fact a con artist and a scumbag. Trump is now exposed, and he knows it.

No he cant. I have a business and my accountant tells me what I can do, not the other way around.
You're not aware of the case Trumpworld is fighting in NY where Trump ordered his accountant to inflate the value of his properties when he needed to secure loans and deflated them in order to receive tax benefits?

Your post is incorrect.

Your accountant can only work with the numbers you send him. He will advise you about what is right and wrong. He can't make you send him an honest year end spread sheet. I run a business too. I make up the spread sheet. The tax man prepares what you've given him.

Anyone can cheat on their taxes. Most won't get caught.
The reason Trump's CEO is in such trouble right now is because he did what the Trump family told him to do, even if it was to "cook the books" which he did.

Last edited:
Fletch,

With those returns, it is possible to prove that trump is not a billionaire and is in-fact a con artist and a scumbag. Trump is now exposed, and he knows it.
I'm certain the returns will reveal his fortune isn't what he claims. Worse than that for Trump, it will show his companies' losses for the past 6 years and eviscerate his image as being a "successful businessman". That's his entire image.

The gop has invited themselves into your wife's or girlfriend's vagina but asking for trump's tax returns, oh hell no.

Folks on the right, good fight but once again you lost to law and order, ironic no?

Yes, but the House Ways and Means Committee will soon pass into Republican hands.

They, of course, will sit on them.

No he cant. I have a business and my accountant tells me what I can do, not the other way around.
Doesn't matter. If you do something criminal your accountant won't be the one going to jail.
Just ask Al Capone.

I'm certain the returns will reveal his fortune isn't what he claims. Worse than that for Trump, it will show his companies' losses for the past 6 years and eviscerate his image as being a "successful businessman". That's his entire image.

The day trump rode the esculator, I told my wife that he would try and hide his tax returns. Mainly because he isn’t anywhere near as wealthy as he claimed, and was deeply in debt to banks with ties to Russian money laundering.

The day trump rode the escalator, I told my wife that he would try and hide his tax returns. Mainly because he isn’t anywhere near as wealthy as he claimed, and was deeply in debt to banks with ties to Russian money laundering.
Good call!

Three years in trying to avoid this. Reminds me of Al Capone. Whatever became of him?
Hah! Beat me to the Capone reference!
That's what I get for replying to a post from yesterday without reading the thread.

If I were a trump supporter I wouldn't worry a bit. That guy is as honest as a day is long.

Everyone signs-off on their tax numbers being correct, even if someone else did the bean counting.

I highly doubt there will be anything - just another head hunt by Democrats trying to find something/anything

however if I'm WRONG then Trump maybe doesn't run in 2024 and that's a good thing

Trump put up an epic battle to keep his returns from being released. Common sense tells me there’re things in there he doesn’t want people to see.

Last edited:
Youve already found him guilty of something with zero evidence, like usual.
Innocent people release their taxes. Innocent people don’t plead the fifth. He’s guilty.

Folks! Lets start using our common sense instead of our partisan sense.

I highly doubt there will be anything - just another head hunt by Democrats trying to find something/anything

however if I'm WRONG then Trump maybe doesn't run in 2024 and that's a good thing

This is nothing more than right-wing sycophant nonsense.

The investigations are valid whether the reich-wing and the MAGA terrorists like it or not.

Get ready for yet more fake outrage.
And get ready for selective (and illegal) leaks of confidential information in them to the Wapo and other fascist left news outlets.

Innocent people release their taxes. Innocent people don’t plead the fifth. He’s guilty.

Folks! Lets start using our common sense instead of our partisan sense.
When will you be posting yours here on DP? Or do you have anything to hide?

The Democrats have his tax returns and are pouring over them as we speak. (y)

So much to go through, so little time. Hope they've got the DOJ on speed dial.
Wait, I thought congress needed this for "legislative" purposes. Do you actually believe that reason that they gave?

Congress does not, or at least not supposed to, do criminal investigations. There is SUPPOSED to be a separation between them and the DOJ (executive branch).

Who cares? Right?

Back
Top Bottom