• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied (number one Trending topic today on Twitter)

don't go to Twitter. you will hate what people are saying...

Tampa Bay
@TampaBa71091199
So imagine if FDR had come on the radio after the Japanese had attacked pearl harbor and told people that only a few sailors had died and everything was under control because there were only a few attack planes and soon there will be none.#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

EhjdidNXkAEwlKY
If they're all making analogies as poor as the example you provided, I'll be sure not to waste my time on twitter.

He had to cover for the SG who said quit buying mask. On March 2 he even said they increase your risk of contracting Covid. All to reduce panic

Did the surgeon general not know what Trump knew, that is was spread through airborne particles and not contact?

"Folks who don't know how to wear them properly tend to touch their faces a lot and actually can increase the spread of coronavirus," Adams said.
"We're certainly seeing more spread in communities, but it's important for folks to know that right now their risk as American citizens remains low. There are things people can do to stay safe. There are things they shouldn't be doing and one of the things they shouldn't be doing in the general public is going out and buying masks," he said.
On Sunday, Adams posted on Twitter that people should stop buying masks. Rather, he tweeted that to keep yourself and those around you healthy, wash your hands often, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands and disinfect surfaces.

Masks may actually increase your coronavirus risk if worn improperly, surgeon general warns - CNN

FEB 26
“And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."
— Donald Trump
That doesn't address the question. You implied that Trump claimed that the virus couldn't kill people.

If they're all making analogies as poor as the example you provided, I'll be sure not to waste my time on twitter.

there will be millions of posts regarding #TrumpLiedPeopleDied

"RealWTL
@RealWtl
Great wartime president on the left. Narcissist, liar, and murder on the right.
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied"

EhiIR-7WoAYL48h

Just because something rhymes in a cute way doesn't make it true.

don't go to Twitter. you will hate what people are saying...

Tampa Bay
@TampaBa71091199
So imagine if FDR had come on the radio after the Japanese had attacked pearl harbor and told people that only a few sailors had died and everything was under control because there were only a few attack planes and soon there will be none.#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

EhjdidNXkAEwlKY

Devastated? Of the 200,000 dead, only 6% died from the chinavirus. The rest were old, sick, and with 2.5 underlying conditions. Americans are fat and sick at 65 and up, with those 50-inch beer guts. That virus loves people like this. Now, it's Trump's fault that those fools ate like pigs all their lives.

Devastated? Of the 200,000 dead, only 6% died from the chinavirus...

^ that is a lie...

"Alihan Alihanrin
@AlihanrinAlihan
If Trump helps business, it's only the funeral business.

Seriously.

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied"

EhiOQr5WoAAXabC

Wow... I can't believe there are people who still believe that garbage.

I guess embracing lies is just part of being on the political left.

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

Just to remind you what this thread is about. :) See, people on the left can be helpful.

The problem with "the greatest country in the world, America" is that it's not a country but an ungovernable pile of legalistic mess. You don't even have the official language and borders.
It's actually 50 countries and one monstrosity in the DC that can do a lot of damage but does not govern as normal governments in Europe do.

BTW, Trump is not a "leader"; there is no such position. He is the president with defined authority that does not include ordering governors what to do.

No **** Trump's not a leader.

But as head of state he is expected to take on a leadership role and has sadly failed.

Just because something rhymes in a cute way doesn't make it true.

"Hamish Mitchell
@H_MitchellPhoto
After listening to the Woodward tapes, I’m starting to think that perhaps @EricTrump isn’t the dumbest member of the Trump family.
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied"

What former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner is getting at here is that the "mens rea" -- state of mind -- of Trump in lying to the American people, as he has now admitted, was such that he knew his lies would ultimately result in mass death. He lied anyway.

Lied about.jpg

In this case though, it is true...

i bet Donald Trump never loses one second of sleep after he lied and cost 10s of thousands of extra Americans to lose their lives.

i bet he does lose sleep if his stock portfolio goes down $1,000.

Want to shut down a Democrat? Remind them that President Trump was the first G-10 leader to ban travel with China and Europe. At the time the WHO said the move was unnecessary and Biden said Trump was being racist and xenophobic.

I also laugh at blaming all US Covid deaths on President Trump. Like as if it was a possibility to avoid EVERY US Covid related death if any sort of (unknown) different action was taken.

What former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner is getting at here is that the "mens rea" -- state of mind -- of Trump in lying to the American people, as he has now admitted, was such that he knew his lies would ultimately result in mass death. He lied anyway.

View attachment 67294765

i keep saying "Wrongful Death" but he has a point.

if this were, say, the owner of a small business and they did what Trump did they'd go to prison.

I also laugh at blaming all US Covid deaths on President Trump.

he's not responsible for all of the deaths. just the extra ones (which you appear to be okay with).

Ehiik_4XcAQzuqH

I have a feeling that the independents and undecideds (and those Republicans on the fence) are gonna hear about how...

#TrumpLiedPeopleDied

oh, and Woodward is #7.

So compare this to FDR and WWII. Roosevelt made many promises to keep the U.S. out of WWII, just as Woodrow Wilson had done during the buildup to WWI. FDR had privately told advisers it was just a matter of time before the U.S. would have to become a participant. Many historians have theorized that the U.S. Military Command and Political leaders knew about Pearl Harbor in advance and did not notify the commander at Pearl Harbor because the administration felt we had to get into the war to stop the Axis Powers.
Dr. Fauci said yesterday that he did not feel the President had misled the American people and had been open about everything the Covid task force had discussed with the President.
Joe Biden openly said the travel ban placed on China early in the action taken to stop the spread to the U.S was Trump's Xenophobia. Biden said is was wrong and part of Trumps racist beliefs. Now we hear people defending Biden by saying, well Joe Biden wasn't the President and didn't have the security briefings Trump did. In truth Biden was well connected in the government and was communicating with intelligence officers about his forthcoming decision to declare for the election. There is strong reason to believe that the Vindman brothers, who both were on loan to the National Security Council, were leaking information to Joe Biden as they were close to Biden during his term as VP. So, either Joe had the information or he didn't. Either way he was wrong in his assessment of the travel ban. Joe jumped to the wrong conclusion, saying it was xenophobic and wrong to do. Biden is a fool, and these attacks are all about swaying undecided voters and holding on to the democrat base.
Finally if these accusations about Trump lying to the American people are true, then why did Woodward not share this important information 9 months ago when Bob Woodward could have helped save lives? Because Bob has been writing a book for all those months and didn't care or he had to develop his story line based on his, "takeaways from his interview" I believe was Woodwards statement.

sure

your boy knew too and lied. then way more Americans died.

that you don't care speaks volumes.

It's like blaming Biden and Clinton for voting yes on a war based on Cheney lies.
An Iraq-2 War Trump was for before he was against it.
Trump always allows himself two narratives that are opposite each other.

I am sure that connecting those two dots will require little effort on your part.

Start with the number of people who knew the truth and remained silent while Trump "lied". Like that pos Woodward looking now under his bed for an excuse while he turned speechless for so long while "people died".

Don't forget WHO, Fauci, and the CDC. They all "lied" by your definition. Like Fauci saying that masks don't work to save them for the medics.

Xi told WHO and Don on January 23rd.

So compare this to FDR and WWII. Roosevelt made many promises to keep the U.S. out of WWII, just as Woodrow Wilson had done during the buildup to WWI. FDR had privately told advisers it was just a matter of time before the U.S. would have to become a participant. Many historians have theorized that the U.S. Military Command and Political leaders knew about Pearl Harbor in advance and did not notify the commander at Pearl Harbor because the administration felt we had to get into the war to stop the Axis Powers.
Dr. Fauci said yesterday that he did not feel the President had misled the American people and had been open about everything the Covid task force had discussed with the President.
Joe Biden openly said the travel ban placed on China early in the action taken to stop the spread to the U.S was Trump's Xenophobia. Biden said is was wrong and part of Trumps racist beliefs. Now we hear people defending Biden by saying, well Joe Biden wasn't the President and didn't have the security briefings Trump did. In truth Biden was well connected in the government and was communicating with intelligence officers about his forthcoming decision to declare for the election. There is strong reason to believe that the Vindman brothers, who both were on loan to the National Security Council, were leaking information to Joe Biden as they were close to Biden during his term as VP. So, either Joe had the information or he didn't. Either way he was wrong in his assessment of the travel ban. Joe jumped to the wrong conclusion, saying it was xenophobic and wrong to do. Biden is a fool, and these attacks are all about swaying undecided voters and holding on to the democrat base.
Finally if these accusations about Trump lying to the American people are true, then why did Woodward not share this important information 9 months ago when Bob Woodward could have helped save lives? Because Bob has been writing a book for all those months and didn't care or he had to develop his story line based on his, "takeaways from his interview" I believe was Woodwards statement.

"Jonathan Root
@TheJonathanRoot
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
Because you keep being corrupt you pantywaist dilettante.
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied #TrumpIsARapist"

EhjfFItXkAAdU8y

this tweet isn't totally accurate. everyone isn't gonna die. but it is quite creative...

"Phil
@stewykills
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
Breaking: Trump finally releases a healthcare plan. #TrumpKnew #TrumpLiedPeopleDied"

Ehj5hzcWoAIq3wT

Oh, yes Trump is really proving this morning how he doesn't avoid panic tactics. :lol:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats never even mentioned the words LAW & ORDER at their National Convention. That’s where they are coming from. If I don’t win, America’s Suburbs will be OVERRUN with Low Income Projects, Anarchists, Agitators, Looters and, of course, “Friendly Protesters”.

9:14 AM · Sep 10, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

"Jonathan Root
@TheJonathanRoot
Replying to
@realDonaldTrump
Because you keep being corrupt you pantywaist dilettante.
#TrumpLiedPeopleDied #TrumpIsARapist"

EhjfFItXkAAdU8y

I am desperately trying to follow YOUR logic, not Trump's so don't deflect.

1. Trump criticized Obama for mishandling Obama's epidemic.
2. Trump was wrong criticizing Obama because Obama could do only as much as the law allows.
3. You are criticizing Trump for mishandling Trump's epidemic.
4. You are right because Trump can do whatever he wants under the US laws.

Did I get it right?

Back
Top Bottom