• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trumpian Division of Americans Continues

"Called on the carpet", your little man syndrome is showing. And, again, no documentation. :2rofll: Apparently you don't understand the "carpet calling" concept. :2rofll:

"Called on the carpet", your little man syndrome is showing. And, again, no documentation. :2rofll: Apparently you don't understand the "carpet calling" concept. :2rofll:

So tell us which of these claims are outside of your knowledge base so I can provide you with links? Or is the coward in you just too strong?

1. Adam Schiff continued to leak selective parts of testimony from closed door sessions during the hearings depositions to the media

2. Adam Schiff secretly confiscated and leaked phone conversations of opposing political party members (Nunes) then was found to have knowingly falsified their content to the media

3. Adam Schiff claimed to have undisputed evidence of Trump colluding with Russians to effect the outcome of an election since the Muller investigation started and continued to tell America on several news broadcast over and over

4. Adam Schiff stated he didn't know who the whistle blower was but got caught lying about it when everyone found out his staff was actually working with him

5. Adam Schiff was so desperate for opposition research that he even fell for a prank by a Ukrainian who offered him nude photographs of the president on a recorded line

6. Adam Schiff dramatized rendition of the president’s call with Zelensky that bore no resemblance to the publicly available transcript released by the White House was a Sopranos hit job for effect.

So to wrap this all up,

Democrat voting for a wall is good, But any wall Trump builds can't work.

Everyone in Government who doesn't agree with Democrat idiots are all in a conspiracy

The president is a dictator

Any comment you make about what your thinking of what others are thinking should be revered as conclusive evidence

Trump stole money from Military families

Stephen Miller is now a white supremacist

BARR, Mulvaney, and Pompeo are Trump henchmen empowered to destroy the constitution

And your lack of communications skills are my fault

I think that about wraps it up. :tink:

tlnddr

Whats wrong Irwin, can't back up you widdle claims? Oh the sky is falling and I need links because my widdle bubble is busting!!!!!!!!!

How did I know you would run away. :lamo

So to wrap this all up,

Democrat voting for a wall is good, But any wall Trump builds can't work.

Well, no; Democrats and Republicans voting for a wall is good. tRump breaking his promise to have Mexico pay for HIS wall is bad.

Everyone in Government who doesn't agree with Democrat idiots are all in a conspiracy

"Democrat idiots" nothing partisan there and how could you miss a chance to put Democrats down to make yourself feel big. But, "everyone" to prevent and "imperial dictatorial" branch of government MUST respect the Constitution; like Congress's DUTY of oversight of the Executive.

The president is a dictator

Not yet but "I" believe that is the goal of the plutocrat Oligarchs that back Don Vito Trump.

Any comment you make about what your thinking of what others are thinking should be revered as conclusive evidence

NO, it should be viewed as my opinion; never said otherwise.

Trump stole money from Military families

Don't argue that with me; argue it with the mothers of the Military children that aren't going to get a new school now.

Stephen Miller is now a white supremacist

NO, he has been for a long time.

BARR, Mulvaney, and Pompeo are Trump henchmen empowered to destroy the constitution

Empowered, no; but they're giving it a hell of a go.

And your lack of communications skills are my fault

No, but your comprehension skills are.

I think that about wraps it up. :tink:

Fine with me, little guy. Bye now! :2wave:

Whats wrong Irwin, can't back up you widdle claims? Oh the sky is falling and I need links because my widdle bubble is busting!!!!!!!!!

How did I know you would run away. :lamo

You're the one that "wrapped it up"; my bubble is just fine, thanks for your concern; little fella. Still not one small bit of documentation, I see; knew you couldn't.

No, you claimed that "we" and "independents" love it.

You provided support for the "we" contention by showing the numbers of donations. That was the data you chose to provide, and I acknowledge that.

You also said "independents" love it too. I only asked for donation data because that's what YOU used to make your case for "we". If you have different data to show independents love it too I'd love to see it.

You brought it up. I only questioned it. I didn't take anything out of context. It's where our conversation started.

It's not my fault if you can't support your contention that independents love it too. And I didn't lie to get here.

It is rather sad that Trump has caused so many Americans to totally lose their ****

Yep, but now it's a done deal, the world has seen the true character of Christian Americans, there is no walking it back. Roughly 1/2 of America, nearly all Christians, literally supports a billionaire taking money meant to heal and help children with cancer.

How Donald Trump Shifted Kids-Cancer Charity Money Into His Business

If that's not America losing it's ****, if that's not Hillary getting it right when she called them "deplorable", I don't know what is. Seriously, what decent person wants to associate with people who support that? Go to any other country in the world and tell them that's what you support doing, and see what their reaction is.

Last edited:
Is there a point? Trump got his tax-cut legislation with 100% Republican support. Now it's law.

Only here would this need to be spelled out letter by letter.

Democrats voted unanimously to build 700 miles of boarder fencing

Democrats voted unanimously to stop any border fencing under Trump.

You are using two different conversations to make a claim I never stated.

Conversation #1.
Schiff has been caught lying over and over and Independents are responding IE they love it. You need look no further than the blue wall of Democrat states that are all polling for Trump.

Conversation #2
Trump is leading donations with 61% of his 350 million raised coming from voters

Care to explain how the two conversations have anything to do with each other.

You're the one that "wrapped it up"; my bubble is just fine, thanks for your concern; little fella. Still not one small bit of documentation, I see; knew you couldn't.

You had every opportunity to make your claim. You couldn't do it. I gave several opportunities (which you still have) but decided you didn't want to get egg on your face
(Again)

So feel free to mark up those imaginary wins while the adults have a conversation.

Only here would this need to be spelled out letter by letter.

Democrats voted unanimously to build 700 miles of boarder fencing

Democrats voted unanimously to stop any border fencing under Trump.

Yes, let's have a spelling contest; little guy:

Can you spell … WHOOPS!!!! :2rofll:

There you go again, little man; I made my case that you never document anything. And you NEVER did!

I don't live in the "imaginary" UNDOCUMENTED world you do; so I have no idea what you're talking about.

I thought you "WRAPPED" this up; guess you needed to put someone down to stroke your ego … AGAIN! :2rofll:

Keep it up though; with every post you prove you're a control freak with little man syndrome that has nothing for an argument but undocumented partisan BULL****.

There you go again, little man; I made my case that you never document anything. And you NEVER did!

I don't live in the "imaginary" UNDOCUMENTED world you do; so I have no idea what you're talking about.

So tell us which of my claims are outside of your knowledge base so I can provide you with links you continue to cry about?

You keep crying about needing links, so tell us which ones you are admitting you have no clue about so I can provide that little brain with all the links it needs. I DARE YOU :lamo

Last edited:
Yes, let's have a spelling contest; little guy:

Can you spell … WHOOPS!!!! :2rofll:

I guess those little brains have a different idea about what a spelling contest is. When you figure out your own little tantrum, let us know.

There playbook is followed by both parties. Erasing emails and smashing burner phones is the same exact thing. Please open you eyes and see both sides are wicked in the pursuit of power.

lol @ a Trump supporter whining about someone lying. Good one.

"YOU DARE ME"? Whoo I'm shivering in my boots now, you've been away, how many hours, pouting about losing this argument and that's all you could come up with to boulster you little man syndrome that MUST put others down so you can feel big. Your problem is I don't give a ****. The more insulting you are the littler you are, and the more fun it is for me.

I guess those little brains have a different idea about what a spelling contest is. When you figure out your own little tantrum, let us know.

It had to nothing to do with spelling, jenius; just pointing out how ludacris your Democrats voting for or against the wall argument was. You were the one that wanted it "spelled out letter by letter"; I was poking fun at your smugness. But you knew that. :2rofll:

Go pout some more maybe you'll come up with something to rescue your little man ego. Good luck.

(Putin to tRump, "what's the J stand for?" DJt, genius.)

Thanks for the new signature line. PRICELESS
:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

Perfect; you took that out of context, Putin to tRump, "what's the J stand for?" DJt, genius. That's about as pathetic as it gets; have fun.

Perfect; you took that out of context, that's about as pathetic as it gets; have fun.

It's a beautiful thing. Everyone except him knows to what it refers.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…