• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump

I have to ask, what the **** is in your bong?

Don't have one. I'm trying to mimick the BS the left routinely spews here. I admit, that's probably best done when one is only semi-conscious.

Don't have one. I'm trying to mimick the BS the left routinely spews here. I admit, that's probably best done when one is only semi-conscious.

Oh, OK, well that would have at least explained it.

You are either trolling, don't keep aware or just trying to give another poster busy time to prove what needs no documentation as it is common knowledge.
I am not playing.

If you are sincere, it's easy to look up...

have a great day!

curious about YOUR specific allegations.

Oh, OK, well that would have at least explained it.

Yeah, no bong, no weed - no drugs at all. Based on the content if many posts from the left here, I suspect I'm in the minority. And you folks want others to be serious...

Let us know when you reach that state, maybe your posts will be a touch better?

per dictionary.com you are incorrect.

noun
a person exercising absolute power, especially a ruler who has absolute, unrestricted control in a government without hereditary succession.

Oh, I forgot Trump has hereditary successor.

Is he the president of the United States of America or the president of his base?

"They Bring a Knife…We Bring a Gun" kind of answers the question for me about the Presidential election.

Back
Top Bottom