• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump wanted to shoot protesters

He and his Rowers are forever hysterical about losing reelection.

Losing his job.

Trump the guy who fired so many saps on tv got fired in real life by the tens of millions of voters.

That he could get fired by the entire nation never crossed his alleged mind.

Way to Necro a thread.

According to this source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/cant-you...lence-against-floyd-protesters-151957658.html

Trump wanted to shoot protesters. I guess I'll just take this source's word for it, but generally speaking my policy has been to verify whether or not it's true. Maybe the Ministry of Truth can fact check this story.

I wonder why he wanted to shoot protesters; it doesn't get specific about whether he said anything about shooting rioters who are looting, starting fires, being violent, etc. Maybe Trump just thinks it would be better for his optics to shoot those who are being peaceful while exercising their 1st Amendment right, but do nothing about those being violent and destructive. :unsure:
Fascists are going to Fascist. 🤷‍♂️

According to this source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/cant-you...lence-against-floyd-protesters-151957658.html

Trump wanted to shoot protesters. I guess I'll just take this source's word for it, but generally speaking my policy has been to verify whether or not it's true. Maybe the Ministry of Truth can fact check this story.

I wonder why he wanted to shoot protesters; it doesn't get specific about whether he said anything about shooting rioters who are looting, starting fires, being violent, etc. Maybe Trump just thinks it would be better for his optics to shoot those who are being peaceful while exercising their 1st Amendment right, but do nothing about those being violent and destructive. :unsure:

I’m glad he didn’t shoot them. That woulda been bad.

Back
Top Bottom