• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tuesday? Polls say Yes. Yuuuuuge wins

It hasn't backfired in her race against Bernie, despite all the voters being purged only being Bernie voters and - curiously - none of them Hillaryites. HRC will be the next President unless the GOP nominates Kasich. They realize this.

Purged how?

Trump's negatives are even higher than Hillary's. That's why.

I find that hard to believe, i don't even know how they can accurately poll for that.

I thought last election was "the end" of the republican party. and when Hillary wins and the country continues it's downward spiral, your prediction is ANOTHER democrat will win the presidency, according to your Utopian political world where only YOUR party exists.

I've heard better arguments by the swings at recess.

The demise of the Republican party has been greatly exaggerated. Obamacare has been a terror on the American people (rising premium costs, lost jobs, etc) and the Democrats have proven to be clueless on... well, mostly everything. I will say this until I am blue in the face. The only appeal for Democrats for young voters is social issues. If you have a frank, detailed conversation regarding economics and foreign policy, the majority of younger voters are appealed to moderate-conservative principles.

When Obama was elected President with a Democrat-controlled congress+senate, they accomplished very little. Bush on the other hand in 2000, yes, made mistakes but had some sterling accomplishments - Patriot Act, No Child Left Behind, lower taxes, etc..

I thought last election was "the end" of the republican party. and when Hillary wins and the country continues it's downward spiral, your prediction is ANOTHER democrat will win the presidency, according to your Utopian political world where only YOUR party exists.

Its pretty much a certainty that a Democrat is going to win the Presidency. The electoral path for Republicans is almost impossible....not completely impossible, but extremely difficult. With the clowns that are running it is virtually a lock.

The demise of the Republican party has been greatly exaggerated. Obamacare has been a terror on the American people (rising premium costs, lost jobs, etc) and the Democrats have proven to be clueless on... well, mostly everything. I will say this until I am blue in the face. The only appeal for Democrats for young voters is social issues. If you have a frank, detailed conversation regarding economics and foreign policy, the majority of younger voters are appealed to moderate-conservative principles.

When Obama was elected President with a Democrat-controlled congress+senate, they accomplished very little. Bush on the other hand in 2000, yes, made mistakes but had some sterling accomplishments - Patriot Act, No Child Left Behind, lower taxes, etc..

LOL....you list the Patriot Act and No child left behind as "accomplishments"? If you actually believe that....you are no "moderate"...you are about a far right-wing as they come.

Bush lowered taxes during war time, a basic economic no no, he then proceeded to put two wars on credit, ya real smart. Anyone who has taken a basic economics class knows better, but I guess Bush missed that class due to a keg party. Bush lowered taxes to keep the GOP in power, that is the only reason, and quite happily passed the debt to the next guy. Frat boy and Chief messed up big time, he makes Obama look competent.

Why do you think Trump can't beat H dog? Seems like he would beat her pretty easily to me. She already has a nick name that sticks and is accurate.

Oh, maybe because a large section of Repubs will not vote for Trump and Indes are turned off by the loudmouth, meaning he will have lost before the General starts. But hey save those nicknames you made up, you can use them for the next 4 to 8 years while you whine about being cheated by the GOP and the evils of President Hillary.

I find that hard to believe, i don't even know how they can accurately poll for that.

They tell folks it's so and thus it becomes so. It's a very old trick. All you have to do is tell folks the rest of the herd believes something.

Oh, maybe because a large section of Repubs will not vote for Trump and Indes are turned off by the loudmouth, meaning he will have lost before the General starts. But hey save those nicknames you made up, you can use them for the next 4 to 8 years while you whine about being cheated by the GOP and the evils of President Hillary.

Or maybe they will and it's just you and a few other diehard anti-trumpeteers who will be sitting home election day crying in their soup.

Or maybe they will and it's just you and a few other diehard anti-trumpeteers who will be sitting home election day crying in their soup.

We shall see, won't we clownboy.:screwy

Just like a large section of Dems will not vote for Hillary and Ides are turned off by the evil queen. I did not make up the nicknames. I won't feel cheated either way. So what you have just said was a whole bunch of nothing.

Just like a large section of Dems will not vote for Hillary and Ides are turned off by the evil queen. I did not make up the nicknames. I won't feel cheated either way. So what you have just said was a whole bunch of nothing.

Back at ya, a whole bunch of Nothing. You believe that the Nation is going to win if Trump is elected and lose big is Hillary gets elected, where as I know the Nation is totally Scr*wed if Trump or Hillary wins. Reality check for ALL in approximately 6 months.

The only appeal for Democrats for young voters is social issues. If you have a frank, detailed conversation regarding economics and foreign policy, the majority of younger voters are appealed to moderate-conservative principles.
While I disagree, why doesn't the GOP run a moderate then?!?!?! We get Evangelicals, and the "I made a lot of money so you should let me run the country" corporate types who have to show the evangelicals they're willing to play their social conservatist game. Even Trump falls under the later category, more and more as each day passes. I agree that the left hasn't done much to court young voters and as such they'd be prime for poaching if the right bothered. But the youth are also notoriously pro-choice and pro-LGBT equality also, so in order to court them, the GOP would probably alienate the evangelicals. It would still be a smart move imo, it's not like the evangelicals are going to vote for someone else. As far as the Republicans in the spotlight, Kasich has the right approach here.

Bush on the other hand in 2000, yes, made mistakes but had some sterling accomplishments - Patriot Act, No Child Left Behind, lower taxes, etc..

Patriot Act, no child left behind......... sterling? Those are just 2 more items on the list of mistakes.

Man, it must really suck to be an anti-Trumpper. You being so wrong so many times and seeing how so many voters could care less what you think must (should) be devastating..

I almost feel sorry for you, but I don't, because you get what you get...

Maybe think twice before you pick such a rigid position next time so maybe you can spare yourself so much embarrassment in the future..

Man, it must really suck to be an anti-Trumpper. You being so wrong so many times and seeing how so many voters could care less what you think must (should) be devastating..

Maybe think twice before you pick such a rigid position next time so maybe you can spare yourself so much embarrassment in the future..

I've been taught that lesson over and over again during the course of my own life. We all should remember it.

A Republican won't win the presidency for at least a generation, although they should keep the house, while the Senate keeps flipping back and forth.

Going into the convention...having only won 1 state (his home state) and being behind by probably about 1000 delegates...I think there is about zero chance of that happening. It would cause the entire GOP to implode.

Implode? Count me in as far as watching that!

I've never voted for an atheist in my life, and I won't start now. First general election of my life that I'll just sit out.

The Democrats are getting terrible turnout numbers though. It's foolish that they think Hillary is a shoo-in.

Back at ya, a whole bunch of Nothing. You believe that the Nation is going to win if Trump is elected and lose big is Hillary gets elected, where as I know the Nation is totally Scr*wed if Trump or Hillary wins. Reality check for ALL in approximately 6 months.

I agree we are kinda screwed either way, i'd rather be punched in the face by Trump than poisoned by H dog though.

I agree we are kinda screwed either way, i'd rather be punched in the face by Trump than poisoned by H dog though.
I would rather neither gets their place in the sun, who knows things can happen.

Back
Top Bottom