• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Starts Work on Wall

A president who makes combating illegal aliens the cornerstone of his presidency hiring illegal aliens is not news to you?

Hmm...maybe that explains everything.

Yeah, because he sits down and personally interviews every one of the employees one of his businesses hires, plus he's an expert on how to identify fake IDs. All CEO's know exactly what the HR department does in minute details, as they personally review every hiring packet. :roll:

MAGA morons successfully being conned into hating illegals by the guy who runs his business by hiring them has to be the funniest thing in the 2010’s.

Doubtful that Trump has changed many minds:

Gallop:

Next, I'm going to read a list of problems facing the country. For each one, please tell me if you personally worry about this problem a great deal, a fair amount, only a little or not at all? How much do you personally worry about illegal immigration?

2015 Mar 5-8 great deal 39%

2016 Mar 2-6 great deal 37%

2017 Mar 1-5 great deal 37%

2018 Mar 1-8 great deal 34%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1660/immigration.aspx

It looks like you get to be wrong again.

I know it’s hard for illegals to move from job to job but man if I was an illegal working for Trump, I would have been moving on long before it got to this point.

The handwriting had to be on the wall as the immigration dbeate started hearing up.

Doubtful that Trump has changed many minds:

Gallop:

Next, I'm going to read a list of problems facing the country. For each one, please tell me if you personally worry about this problem a great deal, a fair amount, only a little or not at all? How much do you personally worry about illegal immigration?

2015 Mar 5-8 great deal 39%

2016 Mar 2-6 great deal 37%

2017 Mar 1-5 great deal 37%

2018 Mar 1-8 great deal 34%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1660/immigration.aspx

It looks like you get to be wrong again.

I don't worry about immigration at all unless my government is locking up children and reminding me of Germany in the 1930's. But, I don't wear a maggot hat. Those numbers you posted are all Maggot Hatters.

There are many millions of illegals living in the US right now who are not allowed by law to hold jobs. Democrats are for protecting their 'rights.' Is one of their rights the right to earn money and feed their families so the government of the US does not have to do it for them?
Is that a “yes, he broke the law but the law is wrong” arguments?

I guess you missed the part in (your own link) that the women had fake documentation. So yes you agree, lets not only build physical barriers but electronic and tech walls.

lol...That's right, because when Trump hired people for pennies on the dollar, it behooved his team to trust the paperwork, even if the person being hired didn't speak a lick of English. "How could they know?"

Of course, had that person come to them looking for a job with a history of thieving from hotels, they would have known every detail about that. :roll:

I suggest you look up "intellectual dishonesty." It applies here, even if you insist it was an honest mistake.

Is that a “yes, he broke the law but the law is wrong” arguments?

How else will millions of illegals in America be fed if someone does not break the law and hire them?

lol...That's right, because when Trump hired people for pennies on the dollar, it behooved his team to trust the paperwork, even if the person being hired didn't speak a lick of English. "How could they know?"

Of course, had that person come to them looking for a job with a history of thieving from hotels, they would have known every detail about that. :roll:

I suggest you look up "intellectual dishonesty." It applies here, even if you insist it was an honest mistake.

Its rather difficult to take you seriously when your reply is filled with exaggerations and falsehoods. Firstly this is NY, no employe at that club was working for pennies on the dollar, in fact it may be a unionized job. Am I understanding you correctly that if someone doesn’t speak perfect english they get flagged for extra scrutiny in the hiring process? Again, this is NY, that sure would subject millions of people seeking employment to discriminatory actions, I’m not sure that’s even legal.

You are also suggesting the managing staff at this club were obligated to look the other way with what could be fake documentation, Are you suggesting that practice came directly from Trump?

Its rather difficult to take you seriously when your reply is filled with exaggerations and falsehoods. Firstly this is NY, no employe at that club was working for pennies on the dollar, in fact it may be a unionized job. Am I understanding you correctly that if someone doesn’t speak perfect english they get flagged for extra scrutiny in the hiring process? Again, this is NY, that sure would subject millions of people seeking employment to discriminatory actions, I’m not sure that’s even legal.

You are also suggesting the managing staff at this club were obligated to look the other way with what could be fake documentation, Are you suggesting that practice came directly from Trump?

Are you suggesting that Trump properties do not do thorough background checks on people they hire from third world countries? That doesn't pass the smell test.

Are you suggesting that Trump properties do not do thorough background checks on people they hire from third world countries? That doesn't pass the smell test.

Again, it seems to me you’re suggesting extra scrutiny for those that don’t speak perfect english and have a darker skin tone. I get this is your debate game and bait but I have to wonder if that’s how you truly feel, it seems so.

Again, it seems to me you’re suggesting extra scrutiny for those that don’t speak perfect english and have a darker skin tone. I get this is your debate game and bait but I have to wonder if that’s how you truly feel, it seems so.

Due diligence was not pursued, and it seems blind eyes were intentionally turned.

One of the employees at the club stated that it was aware his documents were fake and had even gone as far as to suggest he “go get better ones” when he initially brought documents that looked “too” fraudulent.

The employees are just a few of many undocumented immigrants that have been employed by Trump over the years...

Trump National Golf Club Fires Dozens of Undocumented Immigrants | Fortune

Due diligence was not pursued, and it seems blind eyes were intentionally turned.

You’re not answering any questions directed, why is that?

You’re not answering any questions directed, why is that?

lol...theory of walls, as in not beating a head against one.

Dx_0STjX4AACFEO.jpg

Males are very gullible, and not open to new evidence. :shrug:

lol...theory of walls, as in not beating a head against one.

Dx_0STjX4AACFEO.jpg

Males are very gullible, and not open to new evidence. :shrug:

Well, lets see that as the biggest fail ever.

Well, lets see that as the biggest fail ever.

It certainly makes me wonder what happened to males. But then I start a Trump thread and the answer jumps right out.

Back
Top Bottom