• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump speaks at NRA convention, attacks the left, and alludes to his Big Lie

RaleBulgarian

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The disgraced former president cares nothing about the children and teachers. Only himself. Always.

I can't help thinking of this:

And with regard to his plea for dealing with mental health:

He's so full of shit.

Not willing to sit through a 3 1/2 hour YouTube to hear some inanity from Trump. Can you sum it up?

I can't help thinking of this:

And with regard to his plea for dealing with mental health:

He's so full of shit.
He never got mental help for himself even after raping his wife.

And this asshole:

Yeah, yet....Canada has the same three variables (not calling them problems because video game violence isn't real, prescription drugs for the most part are lifesavers and successfully treat mental illness, and church attendance means nothing).
Oh wait, Japan has those three variables too. So does all of Europe, so does Africa, and Asia, and Australia and South America.
Hey Ted........did you ever stop to think that gun fetishists like you and the vile massacre enablers at the NRA who fund your campaigns with Russian backed money might be to blame? And all their macho bullshit about how manly it is to have an AR15?
No, I don't think Ted ever stops to think about it.

They are all praying to their false gods of massacre and violence.

I didn't see it and I can sum it up. Trump will be Trump. Same ole shit, different day.
Sorry. Couldn’t find a link to the text of Loser #45’s rambling lie fest.

Go to 1:53:00 in the imbedded video.
You can also read a transcript of Loser #45’s rambling lie fest
98F2594C-417D-450B-ADFA-105B125DB296.jpeg

Not willing to sit through a 3 1/2 hour YouTube to hear some inanity from Trump. Can you sum it up?
I imagine something along the lines of,
  • I'm so great and know everything and am always right and aren't I terrific
  • The radical left are so mean
  • The Other stole my election!

Really?!?!?! Never would have seen that coming. :rolleyes:

And this asshole:

Yeah, yet....Canada has the same three variables (not calling them problems because video game violence isn't real, prescription drugs for the most part are lifesavers and successfully treat mental illness, and church attendance means nothing).
Oh wait, Japan has those three variables too. So does all of Europe, so does Africa, and Asia, and Australia and South America.
Hey Ted........did you ever stop to think that gun fetishists like you and the vile massacre enablers at the NRA who fund your campaigns with Russian backed money might be to blame? And all their macho bullshit about how manly it is to have an AR15?
No, I don't think Ted ever stops to think about it.

They are all praying to their false gods of massacre and violence.

Hey Ted, which religion hasn't had one of their houses/gatherings targeted for a mass shooting?

I mean, statistically speaking, which church am I safest to attend?

Have they finalized a list of speakers tomorrow? Trump, Cruz, who else ? Anybody know? Abbott Y N

Just the locals will fill up discovery green. More people may show up. Adjacent blocks might fill up for a few hours. HPD will try to control traffic around the Center. On the inside the convention will go on as if nothing happened.

Have they finalized a list of speakers tomorrow? Trump, Cruz, who else ? Anybody know? Abbott Y N

Just the locals will fill up discovery green. More people may show up. Adjacent blocks might fill up for a few hours. HPD will try to control traffic around the Center. On the inside the convention will go on as if nothing happened.

The crazy land convention. They advocate you bring a gun to school but not to their convention.true deplorables.

He danced after his speech. What a piece of shit.

Back
Top Bottom