• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says we'd be at war with NK if Hillary were president.

Obviously? The only thing that is obvious is that he is embarrassingly stupid.

Lots of self-proclaimed geniuses think Trump is stupid and that God only knows what he must have accidentally ignorantly done to have trounced Hillary in the 2016 election.

Trump praised and basically blew Kim on the world stage and got exactly ZERO for it. How is that not the worst kind of appeasement?

So you thought things were better when NK missiles were flying over our allies?

Lots of self-proclaimed geniuses think Trump is stupid and that God only knows what he must have accidentally ignorantly done to have trounced Hillary in the 2016 election.

Trump is a 'self=proclaimed' genius who is clearly stupid and pro-Russian.

Trump is a 'self=proclaimed' genius who is clearly stupid and pro-Russian.

I keep hearing that unsupported nonsense from dedicated deluded democrat party whores and groupies.

I keep hearing that unsupported nonsense from dedicated deluded democrat party whores and groupies.

Which deluded democratic party whores have you heard this from ? Have you not seen the video where Trump declares himself to be a 'stable genius' ?

Which deluded democratic party whores have you heard this from ? Have you not seen the video where Trump declares himself to be a 'stable genius' ?

Shiftless Adam Schifthead, for one.

Trump says. For some reason when I read anything that starts with those two words, I'm skeptical. Could it be because he is a wonder at exaggerating reality?

Shiftless Adam Schifthead, for one.

What makes 'Schifthead' anymore of a party whore than Donald 'the ***** grabber' Trump ? <---- the guy to tried to have his own daughter aborted...

Remember when under Obama NoKo was launching missiles over SoKo and Japan every other week? Remember when that false incoming missile alarm went off in Hawaii, and everyone thought they were going to die because NoKo was attacking the U.S.?

Uh huh...

I dont know if you guys have short attention spans, short memories or were just shortchanged when it comes to brains, but Obama warned the incoming Trump administration that the greatest threat was North Korea; who, at the time, was testing nukes, firing off missiles and threatening their neighbors and even threatening us. The fear of war was very high and there were numerous melt down threads about how Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war. Now, that threat has completely vanished, Trump deserves 100% of the credit and you hate filled liberals are completely incapable of recognizing that reality. Or any other, frankly.

We've gone from fearing an imminent attack by NoKo, to not even having it be on our radar. It's been a real relief to have Trump in office, directly dealing with this threat, instead of Obama kicking the can down the road, holding his johnson every time Kim decides to blast another missile into the air.

Trump is a Patriot who may have just saved the nation.

I can't remember the last time I was afraid NoKo would attack. Under Obama, it was a daily concern.

Hillary would have rewarded North Korea with another nuclear reactor to avoid war. The appeasement policy of the previous administrations created today's nuclear-armed North Korea. Overall, Trump handled the precarious situation well, which is his prime diplomatic achievement so far, and he has every right to boast about it.

OMFG

How can a reasoning human come up with such nonsense?

Kim has made a chump of Trump. That is fact. We never would have lost influence as we have if Hill was dealing with Kim.

Kim is pitching a shutout with Trump, it's embarrassing to one without "red hat" disease. .

What makes 'Schifthead' anymore of a party whore than Donald 'the ***** grabber' Trump ? <---- the guy to tried to have his own daughter aborted...

I wasn't a supporter of the Donald when he was a stupid evil democrat.

We elected a guy who would get fired from most jobs if it wasn't for his daddy's money.

We are legally and thus actually at war with North Korea right now, lots of people who are ****ting on Trump right now dont seem to know that, which makes everything else they say suspect.

Speaking of 'suspect' perhaps you can give us the date that the U.S. declared war on North Korea. After all, that is 'legally' how it's done, right?

I'll bet you're thinking about all the millions of lives Trump has saved, aren't you? Perhaps a statue of Trump ought to be erected in his honor. Maybe just a bit taller than the Washington Monument. What do you think?

I wouldn't call losoing the popular vote by almost 3 million is a "trounce", it is a fluke of the electoral college, which is now a joke.

Well, I'll admit cheating isn't born out of ignorance, it's born out a lack of integrity.

Trump Conspired with Kris Kobach, via a voter registration program called "interstate crosscheck", which purged some 1.1 million names from the voter registration rolls. Because the program was biased against minorities who vote largely for dems, more dems were purged than repubs. The purged count in the swing states exceed Trump's win numbers by some 10 fold. But for interstate crosscheck, there's a strong likelihood the outcome would havve been different in those states, as all of the swing states disallowed Jill Stein her recount, which was to count the provisional ballots that were given to the purged names who voted, but were not counted ( in two of the states).

Sen. Warren will introduce legislation to stop this practice.

I wouldn't call losoing the popular vote by almost 3 million is a "trounce", it is a fluke of the electoral college, which is now a joke.

Well, I'll admit cheating isn't born out of ignorance, it's born out a lack of integrity.

Trump Conspired with Kris Kobach, via a voter registration program called "interstate crosscheck", which purged some 1.1 million names from the voter registration rolls. Because the program was biased against minorities who vote largely for dems, more dems were purged than repubs. The purged count in the swing states exceed Trump's win numbers by some 10 fold. But for interstate crosscheck, there's a strong likelihood the outcome would havve been different in those states, as all of the swing states disallowed Jill Stein her recount, which was to count the provisional ballots that were given to the purged names who voted, but were not counted ( in two of the states).

So, in spite of years of democrat claims that voter fraud does not take place now they claim Hillary lost the election due to voter fraud. How ironic is that?

Democrats like illegal immigration for the fact of illegals voting for democrats. Democrats do not like laws requiring purges of voting registries periodically nor do democrats like proposals to strengthen voting processes against fraud. And democrats do not like the electoral college because the electoral college limits the amount of unfair sway large democrat population meccas can have in national elections.

Democrats do not like laws requiring periodic purges of voting registries to keep the registries clean and up to date. If cheaters wish to use names of no longer eligible voters such as names of dead people then they can vote under those names as long as those names are still on the books.

Pocohontas Warren is going to introduce legislation to stop lying and cheating in American politics? I smell a rat, and not a native American rat either.

Back
Top Bottom