• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Says He's 'The Most Honest Human Being God Has Ever Created'

Someone remind Donnie the liar that honest men, even the most honest man God ever created doesn't pay hush money to cover his perversions from the American people he wants to represent or his wife and kids.

My God this man is disgusting, how can anyone support such a self centered simpleton. Every rally, one more reason for people to dislike him.

Trump and his meglomaniac madness.... (again) just insulted and degraded "Jesus"

But people, he's the most honest human being God created, surely he's allowed a little slack. 🤣 🤣 🤣

What's really shocking is that his supporters keep hearing nonsense like this and they love it. You gotta think that at some point even his most loyal supporters are going to watch one of his rallies and think "he might be the biggest looney that God ever created".
Actually, I have it on good authority that that the Head Angel had to perform a Heimlich maneuver on God, as the Almighty was eating when He heard about Trump’s comment.

Someone remind Donnie the liar that honest men, even the most honest man God ever created doesn't pay hush money to cover his perversions from the American people he wants to represent or his wife and kids.

My God this man is disgusting, how can anyone support such a self centered simpleton. Every rally, one more reason for people to dislike him.

djt is a cockwomble

Well, compared to Biden, he may very well be the most honest.

Biden, after all, was propelled into office by a sewage spill of lies, distortions and censorship.
...and over 81 million votes that worked out to over 300 electoral votes.

let's go grandpappy!

Irony, Trump even lies about being honest. His enablers and supporters eat it up as if they are benchwarmers at a Joel Osteen sermon.

In a sense, President Trump is an honest person.

Of course, not the most honest in the world, but relatively honest as politicians go.

What other politician would publicly state his honest opinion that Norwegians would be more desirable immigrants than those from certain other countries?

What other politician would publicly state his honest opinion that some of the pro-statue protesters in Charlottesville were "good people"?

What other politician would publicly state his honest opinion that he was not apologizing for his campaign against those young men who were eventually absolved of a violent crime in a New York City park?

Because of his (undiplomatic) honesty, he caused many people to really, really, really "dislike" him.

If he had not been so "honest," he might have won more votes in 2020.

He said he would cherish and honor his wife, then cheats on them. Very quickly, his claim is debunked.

a MASSIVE liar lying about being a MASSIVE liar.

makes sense to me.

Ding Ding ding. The 1000 th thread on DP with this theme.
I'm not sure who this is directed at? At this point, does anybody think he's not?

Ding Ding ding. The 1000 th thread on DP with this theme.
I'm not sure who this is directed at? At this point, does anybody think he's not?

Donny says dumb shit over and over at his rallies. What do these rallies accomplish?

Donny says dumb shit over and over at his rallies. What do these rallies accomplish?
All I can see is he's accomplished is giving his future opponents more and more sound bites to use against him.

All I can see is he's accomplished is giving his future opponents more and more sound bites to use against him.

He is selling his carnival shirts and hats. Classy operations

Names, address, emails, phone numbers.

Used for marketing and grifting the faithful. If someone would attend a Trump** rally they would me marked as an easy touch.

In other words - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

WW

[DISCLAIMER: Ok that is not multiple "words", nor is it even a word - but I think you get the idea.]

I'm guessing it gives Trump a private thrill to make statements like that and know he can not only get away with it, but his followers will cheer him for it.

Total control.

Lying is a sin.

Thou shall not bear false witness.

Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Proverbs 19:5

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will not escape.

In a sense, President Trump is an honest person.

Of course, not the most honest in the world, but relatively honest as politicians go.

What other politician would publicly state his honest opinion that Norwegians would be more desirable immigrants than those from certain other countries?

What other politician would publicly state his honest opinion that some of the pro-statue protesters in Charlottesville were "good people"?

What other politician would publicly state his honest opinion that he was not apologizing for his campaign against those young men who were eventually absolved of a violent crime in a New York City park?

Because of his (undiplomatic) honesty, he caused many people to really, really, really "dislike" him.

If he had not been so "honest," he might have won more votes in 2020.
That's not honesty, it friggen stupidity. You believe what you will. The rest of us see him for what he is. A con man. If you believe he's being honest, then you've been conned.

Well, compared to Biden, he may very well be the most honest.

Biden, after all, was propelled into office by a sewage spill of lies, distortions and censorship.
More lies from Grandpappy. Like Trump, lying is embedded in his DNA.

To be fair, Trump only lies when he opens his mouth. The man really should get a mental health assessment, or his family should arrange one for him if they still love him..

He couldn't stop lying now even if he wanted to.......

XURIZ4MRI5ATXMXOCXBDP7QKZE.jpg

;)

......shameless and deplorable is what they want.

I don't doubt that no one more than him believes what says.

One person's subjective assessment of a statement is a lie is another's person's subject assessment of political rhetoric and hyperbole.

To gauge this more realistically, one also has to look at who's calling which statement a lie, and factor in their political lean and political motivations for making such a declaration.
This needs to also include the so-called 'factcheckers', as they've been found to make their subjective judgements very much aligned to their political lean and political motivations.

One person's subjective assessment of a statement is a lie is another's person's subject assessment of political rhetoric and hyperbole.

To gauge this more realistically, one also has to look at who's calling which statement a lie, and factor in their political lean and political motivations for making such a declaration.
This needs to also include the so-called 'factcheckers', as they've been found to make their subjective judgements very much aligned to their political lean and political motivations.
No, not really. The most honest human being ever created makes hush money payments and then lies when caught?

Trump does have ONE amazing power though. He has made millions and millions of 'people' around the globe spend 6 years smashing themselves in the ***** while they scream "LOOK WHAT TRUMP IS DOING TO ME!!!! LOOOOOK!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!"

:ROFLMAO:
Simply pissing people off.

That is all the cult members need from their leader.

There you have it, folks.

Back
Top Bottom