• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Reportedly Wants His Signature on Coronavirus Stimulus Checks (1 Viewer)

But more than happy to feed at that trough that is usually despised when anyone else does. I'm just keeping track of the typical massive hypocrisy of right wingers.

If one isn't working. They're lazy SOBs and don't deserve a gov't check.
A very conservative usually, talking point.

This story appeared in today's WSJ. Here's that link but it's behind a paywall:
Trump Signs $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill After Swift Passage by House - WSJ

It has been picked up by numerous other news outlets, including:
Trump wants his signature to appear on coronavirus stimulus checks - MarketWatch

Regardless of whether this is even possible for him to order, the very idea of him wanting to do this just shows once again how deeply ****ed-up this "man's" brain his. There is no limit to his egomaniacal, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing, sleazy, infantile, self-worshiping psychopathy. Ever since the coronavirus threat was clear he's had to be dragged kicking and whining to take action and then after month's delays he issue much belated orders after which he praises himself for being decisive and bold--IOW pretending he's the exact opposite of what he is and has done.

I want to believe that this stunt, even if it goes nowhere, that just a few of the most dedicated trumphumping cultists of this Dirtbag might actually if briefly give pause. But I will not be holding my breath.

It's all about him. And seriously, as we see in other ways, it important to him, and to conservatives, that he be seen as separate from the government he heads, but is destroying, and they want destroyed.

King Loius XIV said "I am the state." Trump says "I alone."

He could put little messages on them too:

"Attend Trump U!"

"Fly Trump Air!"

"Grab'em by the *****!"

got a mailer in yesterday's mail from the CDC with the following campaign message in CAPS, on the face:

PRESIDENT TRUMP'S CORONAVIRUS GUIDELINES FOR AMERICA

yea, he will (ab)use the power of the presidency to campaign for re-election. hence, the need for his signature on all stimulus checks to the voting public

This story appeared in today's WSJ. Here's that link but it's behind a paywall:
Trump Signs $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill After Swift Passage by House - WSJ

It has been picked up by numerous other news outlets, including:
Trump wants his signature to appear on coronavirus stimulus checks - MarketWatch

Regardless of whether this is even possible for him to order, the very idea of him wanting to do this just shows once again how deeply ****ed-up this "man's" brain his. There is no limit to his egomaniacal, narcissistic, self-aggrandizing, sleazy, infantile, self-worshiping psychopathy. Ever since the coronavirus threat was clear he's had to be dragged kicking and whining to take action and then after month's delays he issue much belated orders after which he praises himself for being decisive and bold--IOW pretending he's the exact opposite of what he is and has done.

I want to believe that this stunt, even if it goes nowhere, that just a few of the most dedicated trumphumping cultists of this Dirtbag might actually if briefly give pause. But I will not be holding my breath.

Mine would be a direct deposit from the Dept.of the Treasury. So who cares.

Why not. He is head of the executive branch that executes spending bills that congress has passed.

The U.S. Treasury is not his personal account no matter how much he or you might wish it were so.

I was at the schoolboard meeting to observe and I can verify that no specific reason was given for his termination.

So it must have been a number of them, then. Teachers don't just get fired for no reason especially if they have any kind of lawyer representing them. Move off the BS and get back to your regularly programmed Cult of Dirtbag BS spreading.

So it must have been a number of them, then. Teachers don't just get fired for no reason especially if they have any kind of lawyer representing them. Move off the BS and get back to your regularly programmed Cult of Dirtbag BS spreading.

Supporters of President Trump are by no possible definition a "cult".

Most of those supporters were not even for him prior to his nomination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom