• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump Rape Accuser Plans Suit Under New NY ‘Survivors’ Law

Um, Trump admitted to, even bragged about sexual assault.

Good call....

He did brag about grabbing "******s"

This is what I mean about 'stoopid". To make claims and assertions that are patently false and their savior has already demonstrated his taste for the gutter

He just have more rallies and get his rubes to donate and pay his legal fees for him.. Of course that's if he plans on paying his lawyers..

Considering his most recent attorney hires, it certainly seems he is running out of any quality representation.

Isn't BitterPill actually pretending to be a Trump fan? I believe all his posts are sarcasm.
I think so too, but the Righties here are too dense to recognize this ;)

Isn't BitterPill actually pretending to be a Trump fan? I believe all his posts are sarcasm.

To be fair, BP's parodying is not too far off from what actual MAGAts post. He had me fooled for a few days. 😄

My, my. When it rains. It pours.

LOL.

It looks like trump is going to spend the rest of his miserable life defending himself from countless legal problems.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving creep.

I hope she wins the lawsuit.

Good for her. I hope she wins.

They say what goes around comes around and Trump has certainly gone around and around with some serious BS.

Time for his come uppance.

My, my. When it rains. It pours.

LOL.

It looks like trump is going to spend the rest of his miserable life defending himself from countless legal problems.

Oh yeah. This is the "rape is sexy" woman. Good luck with this case.

I love the paranoia, though, about the left just being out to get him.

The facts are that there have been scores of investigations and lawsuits since he announced to run.

This is just the next one. All the effort is concentrated on one thing: destroying Trump.

Trump is the biggest victim ever being picked on by a bunch of meanies..

"....Trump is the biggest self-directed victim."

He whines about all the people out to get him, half of which used to work for him.

Speaking of total losers & **** ups, what's Rudy Julianni doing these days?

Oh yeah. This is the "rape is sexy" woman. Good luck with this case.

Did he or did he not brag about his ability to grab women indiscriminately?

Let's look at that picture. He openly admitted to sexual assault on women, "they" he said.

Anyone else would be somebody's 'bitch' in a prison now.

About owning nothing and being happy? One reason to give it all away to a grifter like Trump I suppose. His supporters will own nothing and his legal bills will be covered.
Seriously? Did you actually miss who is talking about owning nothing and being happy?

Or, maybe you don't even know who the WEF is. In any case...

You are dismissed.

Seriously? Did you actually miss who is talking about owning nothing and being happy?

Or, maybe you don't even know who the WEF is. In any case...

You are dismissed.

Oh look, dithmithed again.

I don't see what this has to do with the topic. My point - and it should have been obvious - is the more legal jeopardy Trump finds himself in, the more he'll fleece his donors to pay his legal bills. Whenever he's in court again (or his lawyers on his behalf), it requires another round of aggressive fundraising.

Have you donated to his cause?

My, my. When it rains. It pours. LOL.
houseofcards-pyramid.gif

That's the left's plan - bury him in investigations and lawsuits that all end up going nowhere.

It's not about finding fires, it's all about creating smoke.
Where there's rape there's fire.

Mess? This "mess" is nothing more than an avalanche of left wing lawsuits intended to smear Trump.

Here's the latest one - New York AG sues Trump over fraud allegations

LOL! - "sues"

If Trump is guilty of fraud, why not charge him criminally? LOL - because it's not about a crime, it's about a person the left need to destroy.
Because civil is what the AG in NY can use to go after a fraud like trump.

Cheap junk made in China really isn't at this point.

Feel free to give your money to the con-man.
Hes a poe.
Poe's law is an adage of Internet culture saying that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, every parody of extreme views can be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied.[1]

The facts are that there have been scores of investigations and lawsuits since he announced to run.

This is just the next one. All the effort is concentrated on one thing: destroying Trump.

Trump has been dealing with investigations and lawsuits his entire professional life.

Back
Top Bottom