• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump rally

Say what you want about the guy but he cares. He isnt perfect but he is doing his best. His heart is in the right place

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

His heart is "look at me, I'm all that and bag of chips, say that! or get my wrath!!!!!!"

Although I'll give you that he's doing his best.

His best sucks.

Hmm I have a feeling Fox News isn't as friendly with Trump anymore judging from their synopsis of the rally.

Trump belittles Bidens with graphic language at Minneapolis rally amid Dems' impeachment push

https://fxn.ws/2oymhLx #FoxNews

GRAPHIC LANGUAGE WARNING: Trump says Biden was only a good VP because he understood how to 'kiss Obama's a--'

President Trump sounds off on the Bidens' overseas business dealings.

President Trump unloaded on Joe and Hunter Biden over their Ukrainian business dealings in Minneapolis on Thursday evening -- at one point bringing the crowd to its feet by charging that Biden's only useful trait as vice president was his preternatural ability to "kiss Barack Obama's a--."

Trump cited a new report in The Washington Examiner that the whistleblower at the center of Democrats' impeachment push had worked with Biden. The whistleblower's anti-Trump attorney, Mark Zaid, acknowledged earlier in the week that his client had "contact" with current presidential contenders "from both parties."

As the crowd erupted into applause, Trump remarked, "Isn't it much better when I go off script? So much better."

Trump set a fiery tone within minutes of taking the stage, as he relentlessly mocked ex-FBI officials and lovers Peter Strzok and Lisa Page with a passionate dramatic reading of their anti-Trump text messages. He also touted the country's economy and suggested the U.S. will prevail in its trade war with China -- without mentioning the growing issue of censorship in the U.S. over ongoing pro-democracy protests in Hong Kong.

Later in the rally, Trump explained his decision to expose U.S.-allied Kurds to Turkish invasion by telling the crowd how difficult it is to inform the families of fallen U.S. servicemembers how "their child has died." Keeping troops on guard to prevent Turkish incursion, Trump said, was an unnecessary risk of U.S. personnel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To set the record straight about what Trump implied regarding Joe Biden having worked with the whistle blower in the past, making it sound as though the whistle blower and Joe Biden had some kind of scheme together to sink Trump --- which is what Trump and Fox News are both pushing tonight, here's the truth;

REPORT: Whistleblower Worked With Joe Biden When He Was Vice President

Report: CIA Whistleblower Worked With Joe Biden

According to a report from the Washington Examiner, the CIA operative blowing the whistle on Trump for calling out corruption by Joe Biden and his family used to work with Joe Biden while he was vice president.

Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

Michael Atkinson, the Intelligence Community's inspector general, told members of Congress that the whistleblower had a "professional tie" to a 2020 Democratic candidate. He had written earlier that while the whistleblower's complaint was credible, he had shown "some indicia of an arguable political bias ... in favor of a rival political candidate."

A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner, “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

Does anyone understand yet how Fox and Trump tries to manipulate you into believing lies?
What are the lies?

Trump said "ass?" :eek:

How many liberals got the vapors?

The point is that Fox is criticizing Trump for his nasty mouth. Fox has turned on him.

What are the lies?

Jason Chaffetz (the scumbag) on Fox right after the rally made a big deal of the "Joe Biden KNEW the whistleblower!!" (gasp) He was insinuating that Biden and the whistleblower were in cahoots. That's what the LIE is.

Only another fool can believe a fool.

The point is that Fox is criticizing Trump for his nasty mouth. Fox has turned on him.

So you're saying that FOX is not a hive mind?

:thumbs:

What? And you only noticed it now? Honestly, you should have watched Fox on a regular basis long before today ... you would have enjoyed it. ;)

Fail

It could be FOX choosing what to show live, but those were the reporters concerns. My thought is why would you put yourself in an area like this?

(Edit-- I see the post I was replying to isn't coming up. It was to 3leftsdoo, about Clinton)

Last edited:
What? And you only noticed it now? Honestly, you should have watched Fox on a regular basis long before today ... you would have enjoyed it. ;)

I've watched Fox plenty of times. It sucks to high heaven. It's all opinion and commentary but then, even Fox never pretended to be a genuine news station, they're own description of their network is that it's a 'commentary' network.

Obviously you must love it ... you keep going back for more. :)

I like watching him at his rallies, but only towards the end of his 90 minute ranting. I catch the last few minutes to see if his eyeballs popped out yet. His face gets deep red and I wonder if he's having a stroke.

Meh. I've had a couple of these rallys on the TV in the background, while doing something else.

They are all the same script, with slight variations. :shrug:

On fire? Meh. OK. If you think so. :shrug:

I like watching him at his rallies, but only towards the end of his 90 minute ranting. I catch the last few minutes to see if his eyeballs popped out yet. His face gets deep red and I wonder if he's having a stroke.

Lucky for us he's not as feeble as Bernie.

u08gweeastr31.jpg

Was the mayor an ass for asking for the campaign to contribute to the cost of security? Any other candidate holding a rally would have to pay.

He was an ass for predicating his whole argument on abrogating Trump's right to free speech, and the right of the American people to hear it.

The thread is about the President's rally in Minnesota.

Has nothing to do with Sanders.

Say what you want about the guy but he cares. He isnt perfect but he is doing his best. His heart is in the right place

He cares for nothing but money and getting his grotesque ego massaged. That has been true his entire sad and inadequate life. You think he gives a damn about you or America? Think again. His 'heart' is wherever the money is.

Cops allowed to appear for Clinton and Obama.

Not for Trump.

Sounds fair...

:roll:

Ok, allowed to appear. This one was about off duty officers appearing in uniform. Sounds about right. However if you add the potty situation and the charges and a few other things, one could get the impression that the mayor had some sort of a bias.

He is on fire tonight. If your a trump supporter. He is at his best tonight

Let me guess since I didn't watch. He damned the dems in general over and over. He damned biden over and over. He told his followers all about the illegal witch hunt and impeachment inquiry that's a hoax. He told everyone what a great job he's doing and then proceeded to tell twenty more lies. Am I close?

He is on fire tonight. If your a trump supporter. He is at his best tonight

He has never been more unhinged or grotesque, which is really saying something. It was the kind of hate rally one sees in authoritarian and fascist countries.

And his supporters love him for it.

Last edited:
He has never been more unhinged or grotesque, which is really saying something. It was the kind of hate rally one sees in authoritarian and fascist countries.

And his supporters love him for it.

Did you watch it?

He cares for nothing but money and getting his grotesque ego massaged. That has been true his entire sad and inadequate life. You think he gives a damn about you or America? Think again. His 'heart' is wherever the money is.
Youre entitled to your opinion. I see something better in him.

Let me guess since I didn't watch. He damned the dems in general over and over. He damned biden over and over. He told his followers all about the illegal witch hunt and impeachment inquiry that's a hoax. He told everyone what a great job he's doing and then proceeded to tell twenty more lies. Am I close?
Your close. He responded to everything he is being criticized about and offered some criticisms of his own. He delivered it all in the typical blunt manner that he is know for.

Youre entitled to your opinion. I see something better in him.

Really? What is this "something better" that only you can see; because from where I'm sitting I only see venality, immorality, vanity, greed, hypocrisy and lie after lie.

Back
Top Bottom