• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump rally

Our president is at his best when he's at his rallies firing up his base about brown people, etc.

He's just horrible at everything else.

Suckers.

He doesn't care, but he is the master at stirring up drama. He's our Reality-TV president, and he's certainly turning the Republic into a Reality-TV show.

Trump works really hard at not caring....

B.S. We have not seen this level of mob destruction since the latter half of last century. I don't remember any Obama rally when police had to don riot gear. I don't remember mobs waiting for Obama supporters to come out of his rally, so they could beat them up. I don't remember anti-Obama conservatives screaming epithets at cops and throwing piss at them.
The violence is outside and started by anti-Trump groups.

You are right. Conservatives never started violence outside Obama functions. This is one sided and the violent side is the left.

Schiff...is that you lying again?

"I don't lie! I may use some hyperbole on occasions but then less that Trump uses, so it is okay" (Schiff stated)

"Trump is an arsonist. He loves burning everyone and everything he disagrees with to the ground" (Schiff stated as well).

Was the mayor an ass for asking for the campaign to contribute to the cost of security? Any other candidate holding a rally would have to pay.

He was a partisan ass for asking for over $500,000 for security when he asked Obama for $20,000 for the same type of event. Typical of democrats, try to silence free speach by stopping a rally that was obviously wanted. Just look how easily Trump filled up the venue. A few hundreds protesters tried to turn it violent by antagonizing the rally goers and the police as the crowed left.

...except about himself and money.

Trump naturally doesn't give 1 **** about anyone other than himself and his money. If you ain't Trump or you ain't Trump's money, he don't give a **** about ya.

If you're a trumplican I guess he was on fire, calling people names, blaming the rest of the world for his problems and acting like an orange clown playing to his audience.

The rest of us were embarrassed, I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes or so.

Which has what exactly to do with the riots, destruction, anti-cop rhetoric and violence in the streets at Trump rallies?

Blah blah blah. Got anymore hot air?

The source is Trump, on video, in his own words (the clue is in the word 'video'). I guess you didn't bother to click on the link. Have a look and explain the alleged bias. Trump’s History of Encouraging Violence - Video - NYTimes.com
What is alleged is a history of encouraging violence.

Bias? This report ignores everyone except Trump. You cannot get more biased.

There is violence. Who is pushing whom is more difficult question. When people with MAGA hats are getting assaulted, it's a clue.

Ok, allowed to appear. This one was about off duty officers appearing in uniform. Sounds about right. However if you add the potty situation and the charges and a few other things, one could get the impression that the mayor had some sort of a bias.

Allowed to appear in uniform for Clinton and Obama, changed to prohibit this for Trump.

The mayor defo has a strong anti-speech bias.

Democrats gotta Democrat however...

:hm

Back
Top Bottom