• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is Rambling About The Wall on Twitter and Fox News Hours Before a New Year

Bible quoter who supports a man who has committed aduktry on all three wives. No one does hypocrisy like a brainwashed Rightie.

Oh now it's aduktry. Digging up the past is the only leverage you fence straddlers have and it's not bringing down our President Trump. Constantly complaining about his past isn't going to stop him from moving forward.

Oh now it's aduktry. Digging up the past is the only leverage you fence straddlers have and it's not bringing down our President Trump. Constantly complaining about his past isn't going to stop him from moving forward.

So much for the moral majority lol

So KellyAnn was on Fox this weekend trying to walk back this whole sea to shining sea physical barrier thing that Trump keeps falling back to because that WAS his campaign rhetoric. KellyAnn trying again what Lindsay Graham tried a couple weeks ago. "The Wall could be parts technology, parts physical barrier, parts personnel, etc etc. Every effort any "representative" of the administration, the WH or the GOP has made in this regard has been shot down by Trump.

Hence, I am waiting for the Trump tweet that shoots down KellyAnn's effort.

There is so much intersecting insanity in the Trumpian Right.

Race and fear of minority accedence is the story behind the much of the Immigration argument. In fact it is all of the Legal Immigration issue and a good bit of the Right's unwillingness to deal with Illegal Immigration realistically. Hence the "Wall". We have Trumpets pretty well dedicated to White Preference if not outright White Supremacy that will say with a straight face that Whites will endure large scale depravities when they become just another minority in this country...an utter fallacy if for no other reason than we are all of us environmentally conditioned in this country to such a degree that we all KNOW its better to be white. That by itself puts a huge barrier in the path of some anticipated violent race war.

At the same time this crew of Trumpets follows Donald down the rathole of climate change denial. Have you folks seen any recent photos of Lake Mead and its water level? Have you seen where the Colorado River that feeds virtually the entire western United States including California's extensive farming community is in its water level?

The Western US, the entire Western US is on a 20 year long drought. Yes, Hurricanes are getting more severe. Western fires are getting worse. All of our weather is getting more severe, all of that predicting by climate change scientists. We have more weather at the extremes than I can remember and I am old as dirt. Yet the 20 year long and still going western drought is likely the longest running indicator of a direct result from climate change.

I have news for you "race war" watchers, we are going to have a water rights war in this country long before we have a race war. You want to throw race up as a rational for war? Try "I have no water to drink on for size. My kids have no water to drink. I can no longer manage my farm because chemicals won't help me grow my crops if I can't irrigate."

I hate to tell you boys but you are on the wrong side of just about everything. But you boys go ahead and keep your heads firmly stuck in the sand. If you are lucky we will bail you out along with the rest us. You folks however will be just along for the ride firmly entrenched in whacked out policy guided by ideology and emotion, mainly fear, destined to destroy us all.

If 'murica is "circling the drain" and I believe it is, if it should fold, white people get the blame. Pathetic, cuz I'm a white guy, sure ain't my fault!

Is Donald Trumps new years resolution to build the wall and not let his idiotic paid for supporters go out on TV and say there won't be a wall??? Because what's a con, if you stop selling it until the bitter the end?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1079906462753869825

Or does he want to be saying WA-LL between 11:59-12:00 AM. Does anyone actually care what he thinks tonight? IDT so...

Oh also he went on his favorite network too!
Donald Trump ends 2018 with a Fox News interview — his 41st since inauguration

Trump is "rambling"?. I don't understand how anyone could consider this to be "news"!

That's what makes Christianity so great to it's adherents. You can be the biggest POS in the world, to as many people as you want, and you can just ask your invisible magical friend to forgive you, and voila!

Us atheists have to make things right with the person we wronged. It's one of the main reason atheists are more moral than Christians imo.

To be fair, that's mostly only evangelicals. Evangelicals are a plague on an otherwise worthwhile religion. Take the golden rule, it's simple logic, if we could live by it, everyone of every religion could get along in peace.

Fundies are same in any religion. The religion becomes a drug, and addiction. A lot of fundies "confess their sins" every week on Sunday, with every intention of sinning all the same sins during the rest of the week because of "grace". Some actually believe belief in Jesus saves them no matter what nonsense they do in their spare time. It's their license to live like human garbage and excuse the behavior. It gives decent Christians a bad name just like Fundamentalist Muslims do for islam. Fortunately they're not on the whole as violent as Jihadists, cuz they're certainly capable of being as bad, they just haven't totally gone there as a whole, yet anyway. Close tho, some groups.

I think "God" doesn't care much about your brand of faith, just that you try and ahere to that golden rule. Too bad so few of the "deeply religious" bother with the tenets of their own faiths.

Indeed.

Ma and Pa Kettle who are Trump's core base come immediately to mind.

I luv Ma and Pa Kettle as do others, however, they're not the highest note on the banjo.

Hey now, I actually live a short drive from "Egg and I" road! (Yes, it's a real place in Neighboring Chimacum WA.)

uUZwZ5jwpSnyUQo86oZOQi_A8UGsh_ywBxQLDH7Y7qlLQyz7eSotrZnq_K88yheFJFKaV4AoUKmbK28LIvWzSVEJWQpH0v6dG-sZb2sytLw1MGI9kQczlbFzZ_WqLe_bD78=s0-d

Back
Top Bottom