• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is laying claim to a therapy that is already widely in use, and easily available.

Yea, Trump is laying claim to this therapy sort of like he laid claim to hydroxychloroquine. I'm sure if he mentions penecillin or the polio vaccine, he'll be laying claim to them, too.:lol:

Perhaps you did not read the article. I know it is a bit optimistic to expect democrats to understand complete sentences, let alone whole paragraphs, but I do try to give them the benefit of the doubt. Once.
I read the article and I'm no where near being a Democrat; you're 0 for 2.

as this therapy is already in use, i have heard / read a little about it. i will say that at least he's improving, as this particular therapy seems to have some efficacy. that's a significant step up from promoting injecting Lysol while sitting on a search light.

as this therapy is already in use, i have heard / read a little about it. i will say that at least he's improving, as this particular therapy seems to have some efficacy. that's a significant step up from promoting injecting Lysol while sitting on a search light.

You make it sound like Trump did the intellectual work. Trump has crazies on speed dial, and visiting the oval. They bring him this stuff. I KNOW the crew he runs with. I have a friend, that even saw Trump actually watching the naked young girls at a contest. HE has theories that would make your head spin.

Nothing has efficacy in the scientific community until there are randomized studies conducted. There are none for CP used vs COVID. From the material available at this point it looks like for those in hospital and very ill, their prospects might be better by 2-3% if administered CP according to the research hospitals that have used it to this point. Can't really even say that until there are randomized studies.

In the meantime the FDA authorizing it under this emergency order will make it more readily prescribed and difficult for there to ever be randomized studies. its value if there is any is for patients in hospital, extremely ill. Who will want to be in the control group under those circumstances?

Dr Donnie strikes again. Medical degree from Trump University.

You make it sound like Trump did the intellectual work. Trump has crazies on speed dial, and visiting the oval. They bring him this stuff. I KNOW the crew he runs with. I have a friend, that even saw Trump actually watching the naked young girls at a contest. HE has theories that would make your head spin.

I'm well aware of who is developing therapeutics. It isn't Tweety.

Effective therapy used overseas is now bad, just like HQC which has saved many lives overseas. The democrats actually want suffering and high body counts I think. Placing sick people in nursing homes and urging people to come to China town were effective measures and long proven medical therapies are quack medicine. Welcome to clown world

You've had way too much Trump-Aid to drink.

Yea, Trump is laying claim to this therapy sort of like he laid claim to hydroxychloroquine. I'm sure if he mentions penecillin or the polio vaccine, he'll be laying claim to them, too.:lol:

If you're trying to make Dirtbag look good that comment isn't going to do it.

Back
Top Bottom