• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is destroying America

It just might just have been time that the federal government bureaucracy was in need of pairing back, after the expansive growth of the last administrations.
That long time professional bureaucrats are fleeing is not a surprise, and could also very well be a good sign.
It just might be time for some 'fresh blood'.

the question isn't IS he destroying our country (and our relationships with our allies), he obviously is. the question is WHY.

i think it's either for money or because foreign entities have him over a barrel.

all the horrible domestic stuff he doing (like killing the EPA) seems like a wet dream of republicans and republican media (which will actually harm many of those same republicans). he has to stay in power to get his money.

That won’t happen and actually people should fear the idea of a Pence president.

That would have been true if Republicans still controlled the house, however I think pence can be kept in check, provided be does not go down in the impeachment, then we would end up with president pelosi.

And I will think that would be the funniest thing to happen to the cultists ever...

Actually, given the number of indictments and convictions of top level Trump campaign officials, denying the Trump/Russian collusion belongs in CT, along with the 911 Truthers and aliens land in NYC posts.

Mueller and his wicked team of attack dogs are seriously perverting judgment and justice while perpetuating the democrat lie that Russia is the one who made Hillary look bad by releasing her well-kept secrets, and that Russia did it with Trump's help. These lying corrupt bozos need to be shut down and it is a shame more Americans are not awake as to what evil they are doing in favor of the democrat party.

Mueller and his wicked team of attack dogs are seriously perverting judgment and justice while perpetuating the democrat lie that Russia is the one who made Hillary look bad by releasing her well-kept secrets, and that Russia did it with Trump's help. These lying corrupt bozos need to be shut down and it is a shame more Americans are not awake as to what evil they are doing in favor of the democrat party.

///// Mueller and his wicked team of attack dogs /////:screwy :2rofll:

That won’t happen and actually people should fear the idea of a Pence president.

You're right, people should fear a Pence president, but I would fear him less...

///// Mueller and his wicked team of attack dogs /////:screwy :2rofll:

The Mueller Probe: A Year-Old Hyperpartisan Circus https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/robert-mueller-russia-probe-democrats-dominate-staff/

Who is on Mueller's team? Leftist partisans who have clear histories of either being democrats or supporting democrats in politics. Strzok and Page were on on the team before their bias and animus towards Trump was exposed and they were fired from the FBI. Others with hatred for Trump have not yet been fired. There are no Trtump supporters on the team. None. It is a partisan witch hunt with crooked leftist radical biased lawyers out for Trump's blood no matter how many injustices must be committed to draw that blood.

The Mueller Probe: A Year-Old Hyperpartisan Circus https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/05/robert-mueller-russia-probe-democrats-dominate-staff/

Who is on Mueller's team? Leftist partisans who have clear histories of either being democrats or supporting democrats in politics. Strzok and Page were on on the team before their bias and animus towards Trump was exposed and they were fired from the FBI. Others with hatred for Trump have not yet been fired. There are no Trtump supporters on the team. None. It is a partisan witch hunt with crooked leftist radical biased lawyers out for Trump's blood no matter how many injustices must be committed to draw that blood.

:spin::spin::spin:

Because the liberals feel like that religion is wrong to show? You know it’s funny how the democrats want to make everyone else feel comfortable and then if a Christian or whatever do whatever then you ashamed them. For a example Colorado bakery. People just think that they are entitled and you cannot have any say. Give me a break honestly there’s a ton of bakery stores but you have to be a jerk and throw a little fit because you were told no

That would have been true if Republicans still controlled the house, however I think pence can be kept in check, provided be does not go down in the impeachment, then we would end up with president pelosi.

And I will think that would be the funniest thing to happen to the cultists ever...

Good I rather retire her soon because she is unstable

There is not a single person in Iran who had a legitimate right to the shah's money which was frozen in the US and later given by court order to victims of Iranian terrorism. Thieving terrorist thugs who seized control of Iran from the shah had no right to his money, especially 40 years after the coup, just because they forcefully removed him from office and seized the government for their own wicked selves.

You said American tax dollars went to Iran. That is incorrect.

Like I said, and I repeat:

Not one dime of US Taxpayer money went to Iran.

Get your facts straight.

Because the liberals feel like that religion is wrong to show? You know it’s funny how the democrats want to make everyone else feel comfortable and then if a Christian or whatever do whatever then you ashamed them. For a example Colorado bakery. People just think that they are entitled and you cannot have any say. Give me a break honestly there’s a ton of bakery stores but you have to be a jerk and throw a little fit because you were told no

It is easy for you to say since most likely you never have been refused service or otherwise made to feel unwelcome because of you race religion or sexual persuasion. It "they feel entitled" it because they want the same treatment as you enjoy. Who is the entitled one then? You lucky dog you.

Anytime you want to provide something of substance to back your argument, feel free to do so.
You'd actually need to supply a point first.

Which given your history on this site. I'd have a more productive time squeezing water from a rock.

Gutted the EPA ( now stands for Every Polluter's Ally )

Gutted the State Department, hundreds of liason, attachés, ambassorship positions not filled, losing touch with much of the world.

Top officials fleeing, others indicted, or resign in corruption scandals.

Much of the staff cannot pass security clearances, so he installs a guy to rubber stamp them through, posing a threat to national security.

Cronyism and Nepotism.

Economy showing signs of recession.

Trump monetizing the presidency to the tune of millions DURING office

Government shutdown longest in history, with no end in site, putting millions out of work having a rippling effect, posing a threat to national security with DHS, TSA, and Air Traffic Controllers not receiving pay, calling in sick, etc.

Trump acting like a tawdry clown, blabbering incoherently ( the rant about the medieval wheel/wall ? Jeezus it was awful ) saying stupid things, posing a national embarrassment, diminishing the grandeur of the office to pettiness.

Putin is smiling, BIGLY.

And I haven't even scratched the surface.

And 40% of the nation thinks he's the cat's pajamas. ( I had no idea there were that many stupid people in the US ).

Is America ****ed, or what?

If tired and stressed out beyond a point of no return air traffic controllers cause planes to crash, people die, will republicans wake the **** up then?

Probably not. The inmates have control over the asylum.

hair on fire.jpg

You'd actually need to supply a point first.

Which given your history on this site. I'd have a more productive time squeezing water from a rock.

Your comment:

comes back after an eye doctor appointment)
My eyesight is fine, but the doctor says I should hold back on reading as much leftist bull****.

Is not a substantive comment. It's emotion, which prompted my comment about substance.

if you are going to admonish someone for not making a point, don't be offering emotion laden unsubstantive "points", yourself.

The old adage, "physician heal thyself" comes to mind.

Your comment:

Is not a substantive comment. It's emotion, which prompted my comment about substance.

if you are going to admonish someone for not making a point, don't be offering emotion laden unsubstantive "points", yourself.

Yeah, you can always spot the Trump supporters with the worst cases of TDS. Like Trump they attack people for something, and then do that exact thing themselves.

Your comment:

Alright, enough with your pathetic game.

This was your post.
If you're not alarmed then you're blind

Tell me. Why should I be alarmed.

You said American tax dollars went to Iran. That is incorrect.

Like I said, and I repeat:

Whose money was it that Obama got his hands on and sent to the terrorists in Iran? His own? No. The Shah's? Formerly, Yes. American victims of Iranian terror? Yes, by Supreme Court decision, no less. Iranian thugs and bank robbers who drove the Shah out in an illegitimate coup? Not at all.

Who told Obama he could put his greedy corrupt Muslim hands on that money? Congress? No. The Courts? No. His bank-robbing terrorist Muslim buddies in Iran and corrupt members of his own circle of friends and supporters? Of course.

Last edited:
Whose money was it that Obama got his hands on and sent to the terrorists in Iran? His own? No. The Shah's? Formerly, Yes. American victims of Iranian terror? Yes, by Supreme Court decision, no less. Iranian thugs and bank robbers who drove the Shah out in an illegitimate coup? Not at all.

Who told Obama he could put his greedy corrupt Muslim hands on that money? Congress? No. The Courts? No. His bank-robbing terrorist Muslim buddies in Iran and corrupt members of his own circle of friends and supporters? Of course.

So you admit that your assertion it was taxpayer dollars was incorrect, right?

It is easy for you to say since most likely you never have been refused service or otherwise made to feel unwelcome because of you race religion or sexual persuasion. It "they feel entitled" it because they want the same treatment as you enjoy. Who is the entitled one then? You lucky dog you.

No one is entitled! Do you see kids go crying Everytime whenever their parents says no

Back
Top Bottom