• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is a disgrace, supporters are blind

Welcome to the board. I hope you brought your armor with you. You will be mercilessly attacked.

Thanks for the warning but I must be honest here; I'm looking forward to butting heads with these minions
:)-

#1: Trump is a disgrace. His idea of leading is creating a Game of Thrones type country pitting people/groups against each other. He likes protestors that support him! He called them "great patriots."

#2: His supporters are simply blind sheep. Driving a caravan into Portland carrying firearms to start a fight. Are they that racist to be so brazen?

These people are the ULTIMATE HYPOCRITES. So you don't like BLM for acting violently, so their solution is to show up with long guns, play vigilante?

#3 A lot of opinions on the board about race lately. Talk about a cesspool of people completely ignorant about race. I have heard some of the most ignorant statements about race ever.

"If I had a black son, I would treat him exactly the same as my white son."

"Racism doesn't exist in this country."

How can some people be so blind or ignorant to believe racism doesn't exist in this country? Have these people taken a basic history course in High School?

I am tired of the ignorance.

throne.jpg

Thanks for the warning but I must be honest here; I'm looking forward to butting heads with these minions
:)-

Unfortunately, they don't butt heads back. They are like slimy eels that slip away when you make a point they cannot dispute. When that happens, this is their responses

"you don't know what you are talking about"
" it is all TDS"
" what about Obama"

Or they simply will not respond.

You cannot prove anything to them. They live in a fantasy world and they are right even if they are wrong.

Good luck

I enjoy it because I make fun of them. I prove my points and when they come up with their answers, I make fun of them.

Trumpsupporters2.jpg

This is even more fun. LOL!

And the same childish desperation has you stuck posting memes instead of actually facing up to the lies told about the man.

Too bad that I was gone this long, just to see that you're still busy running away.

Not at all. Trump has lied 22,000 times in 3.75 years being president. Add to that his campaign full of lies. I know of no politician that has lied that much or even close to it. Trump always wants to be the winner, well he got the award for lying, hands down.

Do you realize Trump tweeted nearly 100 times this past weekend alone. I am sure the fact checkers are still checking. Maybe he should spend some time fighting Covid.

Too bad for you, such a distinction was never made from the start. So now you're simply stuck doing what Cuomo did.

Making excuses that the DNC could lie and lie all they like. Simply because they did not lie "like" Trump. Which was a poor move on his part and most normal voters don't care about CNN, or any other fact checking site that want's to make up issues that Trump hasn't even lied about.
Many of us here in the office had to stop watching the RNC coverage from other media groups and just watched it online. Because they took the chance to lie about as much as they could, about anything and everything that the RNC was speaking on.

So much like the media. You're simply admitting that you have a severely stunted growth of both your morals and integrity.

So Trump isn't a lying, thieving fraudster and divisive racist infant, concerned with nothing but having his ego massaged and childishly berating and demeaning anyone who challenges his incompetent stupidity? Must be some other Trump I've been watching for nearly four years. Thanks for the heads up.

You do realizes that you and much of the left are exactly like what you described Trump as.
-Many of you are egregiously racist. In fact, most of the leading books that are touted by the left right now, are written people who admit to being incredibly racist. Does "White Fragility" not ring a bell in this instance?
-You're all extremely divisive. Either verbally, or even physically abusing those that don't transcribe to your specific flavor of dogma. Hell, many of you attack one another when that dogma possesses only a slight, merely cosmetic variation.
-You all lie more often than you think. Mostly being caught and then disregarding the fact that you've been caught. As a point, even Biden's campaign is still pushing that whole "both sides" lie that was tried against Trump after Charlottesville.

Should I continue with the list?
Because we've still yet to reach where your group supports the rioters and to that extension. The mass of property damage and cost of life that they've accrued.

Back
Top Bottom