• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump haters, how will you react if he’s re-elected?

Can you get Fox News or OAN in Canada? I've heard it's just CNN up there.

Yes we can.

I'm curious as to why you have such difficulty answering my question. I will try again. What has Trump done to make America first? Do you truly believe he really wants that?

Yes we can.

I'm curious as to why you have such difficulty answering my question. I will try again. What has Trump done to make America first? Do you truly believe he really wants that?

He's renegotiated NAFTA. That's probably your favourite one, eh?

So you think that has benefitted the US? LOL

Please tell me how... :popcorn2:

Hey, we both got something out of the deal, right? And don't forget Mexico.

Another important thing Trump did is rebuild our military and remove Obama's ignorant, troop killing, ISIS pampering rules of engagement. Hell, I could go on, but you won't believe it, so it's just a waste of typing.

After reading through the “When did you start hating Trump” thread, it got me thinking about how many of you may act out in some way.
Overreaction to Trump by liberals is the real reason Goodyear banned MAGA hats. No one knows how you’ll react to one of those horrific red hats.
Trump re-election may just cause some of you to crack. Hard.

Fortunately, I don't have to consider that possibility as his reelection is 99% sure will not happen. I don't need to waste time thinking about something that is highly unlikely to happen

Fortunately, I don't have to consider that possibility as his reelection is 99% sure will not happen. I don't need to waste time thinking about something that is highly unlikely to happen

See, that's the kind of response that scares me......he has complete confidence that a sack of potatoes will be the next President. Holy crap.

See, that's the kind of response that scares me......he has complete confidence that a sack of potatoes will be the next President. Holy crap.

Better a sack of potatoes, than a sack of ****.

After reading through the “When did you start hating Trump” thread, it got me thinking about how many of you may act out in some way.
Overreaction to Trump by liberals is the real reason Goodyear banned MAGA hats. No one knows how you’ll react to one of those horrific red hats.

I'll just stop listening to the news and just accept the decline of America. All empires eventually fall as they choose incompetent leaders.

Unlike others, I think he could be reelected. There are enough stupid people in this country to reelect him.

With the fake voter suppression narrative hammered every day, no doubt riots will be wide spread as lots of nutty conspiracy theorists are brainwashed into believing he is now a dictator.

It's more likely that the riots will be done by supporters who are convinced that the election was rigged.

Hey, we both got something out of the deal, right? And don't forget Mexico.

Another important thing Trump did is rebuild our military and remove Obama's ignorant, troop killing, ISIS pampering rules of engagement. Hell, I could go on, but you won't believe it, so it's just a waste of typing.

So how is the deal different from what we had before? The US had a surplus vs Canada before Trump got involved. He keeps bragging the he made such a better deal for the US. You believe him?

The Trump hating libruls are still acting out over Trump winning the 2016 election. They wore out the "Russian Collusion" hoax. They are pretty sure they are going to losr again in November so they are prepping a phony "Trump cheated through the postal service" this time. Libruls no longer have the emotional maturity to accept defeat when it comes. They feel entitled to power no matter what.

DO you truly believe that Trump believes in America first with all of his heart?

Yes as that is the way he has governed for nearly four years now. Pay attention. It's not rocket science.

So how is the deal different from what we had before? The US had a surplus vs Canada before Trump got involved. He keeps bragging the he made such a better deal for the US. You believe him?

I read from an unbiased source (BBC) that both the US and Canada were happy with the deal. Mexico was becoming a job stealer, though, and that was addressed. Canada was pissed about the dairy products deal.

Liberals didn't like it because there weren't enough enviro regs and labor regs for the Mexicans. Personally, I just care about the US job loss.

His followers seem to think barely winning the EC and losing the pop by millions is some kind of superpower.

He’s going to be crushed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

popular vote does not count, if it did several elections would have had different outcomes.

Probably the same way I reacted when he was elected in the first place: Total open mouthed disbelief followed by wondering how my fellow voters could possibly be so stupid as to vote for a fraud and conman.

Translation....The left has lost it's collective mind and no longer emotionally accepts defeat and considers anyone who does not vote democrat as stupid.

Yes as that is the way he has governed for nearly four years now. Pay attention. It's not rocket science.

How would you explain this? If he believed in America first, why are his campaign hats being made in China?

hat.jpg

Translation....The left has lost it's collective mind and no longer emotionally accepts defeat and considers anyone who does not vote democrat as stupid.

When Obama took the blame for everything Benghazi, was it because the right was anti-Obamist?

popular vote does not count, if it did several elections would have had different outcomes.

Pop votes do count, they show what the country wants and the direction its going in. Those 3m people didn’t cease to exist, didn’t stop voting as we saw in 2018.

And yeah, we get that you guys think the EC is some kind of GOP wall.

If Trump is reelected, I'll be surprised.

Just like I was in 2016.

Trump isn't the outsider this time around, so his odds of winning now are a lot less than they were in 2016.

Your problem is that you do not really understand what "outsider" means. Trump is clearly not a part of the political establishment. He is a populist that tapped into an anti-establishment/anti-globalist movement, in much the same way as Nigel Farage did to get Brexit passed in the UK.

I read from an unbiased source (BBC) that both the US and Canada were happy with the deal. Mexico was becoming a job stealer, though, and that was addressed. Canada was pissed about the dairy products deal.

Liberals didn't like it because there weren't enough enviro regs and labor regs for the Mexicans. Personally, I just care about the US job loss.

That about sums it up. Give or take. So really, when Trump brags about how much better this re-negotiated trade deal is, it's pretty much a load of bull crap. I know you know that.

On the former point: Trump has declared the only way he loses the election is if its rigged.

On the latter: well, we’ve been validated virtually every day of this admin sooooo...maybe?

No, not at all.
I have voted for Republicans in the past myself. I voted for Romney in '12 and for Bush Sr. in '92. I don't regret those votes for one minute. Yes, both were Republicans, but neither one was a fraud and conman. Neither one posed a danger to democracy or to the GOP.

His followers seem to think barely winning the EC and losing the pop by millions is some kind of superpower.

Since when is winning the electoral college by 77 votes barely winning?

He’s going to be crushed.

You libruls said that would happen in 2016.

Back
Top Bottom