• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Has Edge Over Biden In AZ, FL, GA: Polls

So, just to clarify here, blaming the deaths on Cuomo and Xi indicates that someone does not care about the deaths.

Blaming the deaths on Trump indicates that the person does care about the deaths.

Let that thought sit for a moment.

Trump had the power to contain the epidemic by swift action. He not only did nothing, he actively discounted any risk and attempts to mitigate the spread. In the USA at least, it's the Trumpvirus.

Trump had the power to contain the epidemic by swift action.
What swift action are you referring to? Forcing governors to shut down businesses? Democrats would have had a fit, and called Trump a dictator.

I see that you live in England. You have a higher percentage of the world's deaths, compared to your population, than we do.

What are you feelings about Boris Johnson?

Are you calling the virus "the Boris Virus"?

He played down the threat when we had very few cases, and the purpose was to prevent panic, as Pelosi almost caused when she said the virus was “in God’s hands.”

When we started getting a significant number of cases, Trump was 100% upfront.
he continues playing it down. He played it down, when he knew it was a deadly and serious threat....and admitted that on the recording with Woodward.

he continues playing it down. He played it down, when he knew it was a deadly and serious threat....and admitted that on the recording with Woodward.
He played it down, publicly, only during a week in March when we had very few cases. In order to prevent the panic Pelosi would have caused by telling us the virus was in God’s hands.

He did not purposely play down the virus at any point after our infections started to become significant.

I’m sorry if this doesn’t fit your political narrative. Or help Biden in the election.

He played it down, publicly, only during a week in March when we had very few cases. In order to prevent the panic Pelosi would have caused by telling us the virus was in God’s hands.

He did not purposely play down the virus at any point after our infections started to become significant.

I’m sorry if this doesn’t fit your political narrative. Or help Biden in the election.
No, not just in March, in February, March, April, May, June, July, August and in September...he has continued to play it down..and I can quote him

No, not just in March, in February, March, April, May, June, July, August and in September...he has continued to play it down..and I can quote him
Please quote an instance where Trump purposely played down the virus, while we had significant numbers of infections.

Telling us the virus would go away sometime in the future is not playing it down.

No one said to themselves “I will not take this virus seriously, because it will go away in the future.”

That makes no sense.

Please quote an instance where Trump purposely played down the virus, while we had significant numbers of infections.

Telling us the virus would go away sometime in the future is not playing it down.

No one said to themselves “I will not take this virus seriously, because it will go away in the future.”

That makes no sense.
Sure

and here

The second is more specific..in May he was still claiming it was going away.

Lol did you even read my post?
its going away without a vaccine is playing it down Reuben...he isn't talking about sometime in the future, he is talking about the here and now....good Lord you have really got some issues with stepping all over yourself on this. He lied, people died..and you need to deal with that.

its going away without a vaccine is playing it down Reuben...he isn't talking about sometime in the future, he is talking about the here and now

Whoa there.

Please quote where Trump states that the virus will go away immediately. Not referring to some time in the distant future.

I watched nearly every task force briefing, and never heard him make that statement.

Whoa there.

Please quote where Trump states that the virus will go away immediately. Not referring to some time in the distant future.

I watched nearly every task force briefing, and never heard him make that statement.
What a load if ignorant partisan crap. Years in not a relevant future in this context.

Back
Top Bottom