• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump endorses Hillary

The implication is that Obama said this about Hillary while he was president, which simply isn't so.

No, the implication is that a two time sitting President said this about her.

yes, yes he did endorse her

Nope. It didn't happen.

Greta: "Do you support her?"

Trump: "I don't want to get into this because I'll get myself into trouble. But I just like..."

Greta: "...That's why I asked, to see if you'd get into trouble."

Trump: "I just like her. I like her and I like her husband..."

Sorry, you keep saying words but they do not mean what you think they mean. I won't be responding again as it's a wast of my effort as your responses in this thread demonstrates a lack of any honesty, a willful ignorance.

Nope. It didn't happen.

Greta: "Do you support her?"

Trump: "I don't want to get into this because I'll get myself into trouble. But I just like..."

Greta: "...That's why I asked, to see if you'd get into trouble."

Trump: "I just like her. I like her and I like her husband..."

Sorry, you keep saying words but they do not mean what you think they mean. I won't be responding again as it's a wast of my effort as your responses in this thread demonstrates a lack of any honesty, a willful ignorance.

:fart

No, the implication is that a two time sitting President said this about her.

During a primary against her, before he was a "sitting president."

You want to use Obama's less-than-glowing assessment of Hillary from the '08 primary as a cudgel? Fine by me. Have at it. Just present it honestly.

And that statement would be factual.

Well, no, it wouldn't. If he got a DUI sometime between Inauguration Day 2001 and Inauguration Day 2009, then it would be factual.

Back
Top Bottom