• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Breaks up Another Family

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
It looks like the Divider in Chief hit paydirt on this one.

Kellyanne Conway's daughter Claudia Conway 'pushing for emancipation'

Saturday’s tweet came alongside many more in which she penned her frustration over her mother’s work for the president, and over recent praise of her father, George Conway, for his work as co-founder of the Lincoln Project, a Republican anti-Trump group.

“As for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. We just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president. Stop “stanning” him,” Claudia tweeted.

She added that her mother was “selfish” for pursuing her line of work.

“My mother’s job ruined my life to begin with,” she wrote.

“Heartbreaking that she continues to go down that path after years of watching her children suffer. Selfish. It’s all about money and fame, ladies and gentlemen.”

Well, I know this. If my mom had earned her living by lying to the American people, day in and day out, I would have sought a remedy to legally leave home too.

_103638572_mediaitem103638570.jpg

This her?

They say Trump hired her for her looks, then let her go when her looks started to go down hill.

9912301.jpg

This is the new, wrinkle free, press secretary.

As for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. We just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president. Stop “stanning” him,” Claudia tweeted.

Her father is a rabid Trump hater for which she claims her mother should have submitted to his authority and quit her job to avoid conflict. Do you agree with her that wives have to give up THEIR career and THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS?

As for my dad, politically, we agree on absolutely nothing. We just both happen to have common sense when it comes to our current president. Stop “stanning” him,” Claudia tweeted.

Her father is a rabid Trump hater for which she claims her mother should have submitted to his authority and quit her job to avoid conflict. Do you agree with her that wives have to give up THEIR career and THEIR OWN THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS?

No I don’t, but it doesn’t help with avoiding family conflicts

This her?

They say Trump hired her for her looks, then let her go when her looks started to go down hill.

9912301.jpg

Maybe she stepped into that Doritos elevator

Pave paradise and put up a parkinglot...sidewalk.

EgB9DfMWkAM2NDr

I see that it's not only families that these people destroy.

I find your wording creepy. The vibe I'm picking up is that you take this personally, and you've picked a side.

Conway and the former acting Solicitor General are in agreement and far from "rabid".... both are well respected for their
legal expertise, reasoning, and respect for the law. Aside from that, they agree politically about as much as Conway's daughter agrees with him politically.

[h=3]George Conway - Wikipedia[/h]en.wikipedia.org › wiki › George_Conway

George Thomas Conway III (born September 2, 1963) is an American attorney. On the shortlist ... On November 9, 2018, Conway and Neal Katyal wrote an op-ed in the New York Times challenging the constitutionality of Trump's appointment ...

The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support | Psychology Today
The Psychology Behind Donald Trump's Unwavering Support
Research explains why Donald Trump maintains support despite shocking behavior.
Posted Sep 13, 2016
Trump appears to be almost totally bulletproof.

The only thing that might be more perplexing than the psychology of Donald Trump is the psychology of his supporters. In their eyes, The Donald can do no wrong. Even Trump himself seems to be astonished by this phenomenon. "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible."

Senator John McCain, who has been a regular target for Trump during his campaign, has a simple explanation for his unwavering support. “What he did was he fired up the crazies.”

Whatever you may think about this statement, it's certainly not a satisfying scientific explanation. So how exactly are Trump loyalists psychologically or neurologically different from everyone else? What is going on in their brains that makes them so blindly devoted?

1. The Dunning-Kruger Effect .....

Last edited:
Another Republican comes out to endorse the good guy over the Divider in Chief.

McCollister endorses Biden, invites other Nebraska Republicans to join | Federal Government | journalstar.com
Sen. John McCollister of Omaha said Friday he's joining a number of fellow Republicans in deciding to formally endorse Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden in his bid to unseat Republican President Donald Trump.

Biden would be "a real president," McCollister said, "not the disaster" that occupies the White House today.

I'd divorce someone who earned a living by repeating endless lies. I don't need the money that bad.

I wish Claudia luck in her bid to divorce the Conway family.

This her?

9912301.jpg

The cross, it gets me every time. :roll:

My deepest sympathies to Ms. Kellyanne.

First, her husband makes a fool of himself.

Now, her daughter turns out to be an ingrate.

Next comes the defeat of her boss in a few weeks.

Hope that 2021 is a better year for her personally. Politically, of course, the coming Harris administration will be a nightmare for the Silent Majority. They will learn that they will no longer be allowed to be silent, for silence = complicity. Ms. Kellyanne had better start to learn how to kneel.

Back
Top Bottom